geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] MW Cryptid | Update 3: Base kitting overhaul and GB month announced

(1/17) > >>

Dotnick:

MW Cryptid

The fog is settling in, it's time to lock your doors. The night is full of hidden terrors.
MW Cryptid is a tribute to all of the monsters that live in mythology around the world.

Vendors

USSpaceCAMilkyWayMXRhesetSAFancy CustomsUKproto[Typist]EUCandyKeysSEAiLumKBINRectangles.storePHZion StudiosKRSwagKeysOCESwitchKeysCNMilkyWay
Groupbuy is tentatively scheduled for June 2022.

Renders

618 by Zepsody

More

Void by MISFIT

More

Pulsar by Zepsody

More

Quaint60 by Zepsody

More

Laika by Zepsody

More

Manta by Dotnick & Zepsody

More

Kits

Novelties explainer:
More

Deskmats

More deskmats and collaborations coming soon.

Credits

Izeri
Stellaidoscope
Dr. Higsby
NoPunIn10Did and the rest of the 40s community that helped make that kit excellent
ZTMD
Everyone in my discord server

Thank you for your support. Please join my discord for updates on this set and artisan collaborations!

Signature:

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115051.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/pJsm9MF.png[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

Dotnick:
Kitting change log:

November 7, 2021

* Spoopy base kit
* R4 1.25U Menu key in spoopy base kit changed to 1.25U Function
* Spoopier alphas
* R4 1U <> key and R3 1U |\ key added to spoopy alphas kit.
* Terrorize kit
* R1 mod and accent 1U "Run" novelties changed to 2x1.50U R4 novelties (for pairing with the "Hide" novelties) in the Terrorize kit.
* R1 mod and accent 1U "Dread" novelties and R1 1U accent Bigfoot novelty added to the Terrorize kit.
* Anomalies kit
* All modifiers in the anomalies kit except bottom row R4 keys changed to icon modifier styling.
* Changed one of the 2x1U R4 Fn keys to Sys in the anomalies kit.
* Changed the 2x1U Sys keys to "Haunt" and "Hunt"; changed the 1x1.25U System key to "Horrify"; changed the 1x1U Raise key to "Jump"; changed the 1x1U Lower key to "Crawl"; changed the 1x1U Meta key to "Meat"; changed the 1x1.50U Meta key to "Meat"; changed the 1x1U Fn key to "Panic"; changed the 1x1.25U Function key to "Petrify"; changed the 1x1.50U Function key to "Terrify"; changed the 1x1.75U Lock key to "Freeze"
* Eerie/Eerier kits
* R4 ;: key legend fixed to ,; legend.
* R3 Ñ :; key added.
* Extra tools kit
* Added R4 and R3 1U "Code" key (text legend).
* Pad Lock kit
* Split enter support (mod and accent R4 1U enter key, R4 1U "+" key, R3 1U "-" key, and R2 1U "x" key); R1 1U icon backspace key, and shinethrough "Num" key added to the padlock kit.
Other changes:

Rheset.MX added as Mexico proxy
Rectangles.store added as India proxy
Foggy Night deskmat added

December 12, 2021 - Change to MilkyWay from EPBT

* Spoopy base kit
* Included R1 1U <-, R3 + R4 1U Code, R3 1U PgUp + R4 1U PgDn, R3 stepped 1.75U Control and Function, R4 2.00U Shift, R4 2.25U Shift, R4 1.00U Shift, R4 1.50U Caps Lock + 2x Super, and R4 1U Ctrl + Alt from Extra Tools kit to Spoopy base kit
* Pad Lock kit
* Removed windowed Num Lock (MW does not have the mold).
* Keys & Flashlights kit
* Removed 6U alpha, mod, and accent colored spacebars (MW does not have the mold).
* Keys kit combined with Flashlights kit.
* Extra tools kit
* See Spoopy base kit changes.
* Weird/Weirder kit
* Removed scooped U, N and T keys (MW does not have scooped homing keys).
* Scooped H and A keys converted to nonhoming R3 (MW does not have scooped homing keys).
Other changes:

Space is the new US vendor
MilkyWay is the new CA and CN vendor (region locked)

March 15, 2022 - Base kitting overhaul and Groupbuy month announced

* Spoopy base kit
* Added Pad Lock numpad kit into base kit.
* Pad Lock kit
* Kit has been annexed into the Spoopy base kit.
* Anomalies kit/40s and ortho base kit
* 40s and ortho alphas keys added into the Anomalies kit --> converted into it's own base kit.
* Extra R4 "B" key added, along with barred versions of "F" and "J" homing keys.
* Modifier-colored R3 "' key, R2 1U pipe key, and R1 tilde key added.
* Modifier-colored 2x1.50U spacebars added.
* Alpha-colored 2x1.50U, 1x2.00U, 1x2.25U, 1x2.75U, and 1x6.25U spacebars added.
Other announcements:

GB will be happen in June 2022. Exact dates will be announced soon.
This groupbuy will have approved color samples before proceeding to group buy, so this could result in shifted timelines. I should be receiving the color samples some time in April.

novelflyer:
I really like the set, I usually don't like text novelties but this ones look really nice  :thumb:

totalemon:
Oooo this looks nice, it's a better sickly green than something like GMK toxic

Surostu:
Yes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version