geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]GMK Camping r3 (GB is live!)

<< < (21/21)

Krastoff:

--- Quote from: kingnestea on Tue, 30 November 2021, 16:53:19 ---
--- Quote from: nvh2092 on Tue, 30 November 2021, 10:50:59 ---There are R4 Pgdn and R3 Pgup in a lot of your renders, will you add these to the base kit since they're not there atm?

--- End quote ---

I didn't notice this, I'll talk to the vendors once the GB is concluded and see if it's possible to add 2 more keys to each base.

--- End quote ---

+1

Why talk to the vendors only after the GB is concluded though?

heyimpanda:

--- Quote from: Krastoff on Wed, 01 December 2021, 12:45:47 ---+1

--- End quote ---

My (relatively uneducated) guess is that adding those two keys would affect the price, so it's likely they're waiting to see if final numbers are high enough that a larger order would offset the price increase for those two keys. Just my guess based off other sets including extra keys based on final numbers after the GB had concluded (Cafe and Metaverse R2 come to mind)

kingnestea:

--- Quote from: heyimpanda on Wed, 01 December 2021, 15:21:49 ---
--- Quote from: Krastoff on Wed, 01 December 2021, 12:45:47 ---+1

--- End quote ---

My (relatively uneducated) guess is that adding those two keys would affect the price, so it's likely they're waiting to see if final numbers are high enough that a larger order would offset the price increase for those two keys. Just my guess based off other sets including extra keys based on final numbers after the GB had concluded (Cafe and Metaverse R2 come to mind)

--- End quote ---

correct

kingnestea:
I'm locking this thread as GB is live, pls move to the GB thread https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115502.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version