geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KAM Popelka | New Kits! - French/Belgian & Spanish/Italian

<< < (4/5) > >>

BloremBipsum:
this oddly looks delicious... Great set and GLWIC :thumb:

Michabc:

--- Quote from: mymeepo on Fri, 18 February 2022, 05:41:25 ---I just wanna say that this is a beautiful idea with a very unique execution using the three different sets of modifiers to model her three different outfits. I hope this does well.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: OlaSoySauce on Fri, 18 February 2022, 07:10:53 ---this oddly looks delicious... Great set and GLWIC :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Thanks guys!

Ritooon:
I just filled the form.
So excited about a keycap set including french AND both Mac OS and Windows R4 caps. That's just ... amazing. Never found this kind of set.
Hope it'll sold  :D

Michabc:
Thanks for the kind words! - the GB is on ice for the moment - there are finally some KAM/KAT sets set to be delivered - let's see how the feedback on those!

--- Quote from: Ritooon on Thu, 08 September 2022, 04:00:19 ---I just filled the form.
So excited about a keycap set including french AND both Mac OS and Windows R4 caps. That's just ... amazing. Never found this kind of set.
Hope it'll sold  :D

--- End quote ---

MortalKonga:
Thank you for making latam Alphas. It's really rare to find them. I'll try to make some space in my cc to join this GB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version