Author Topic: [IC] artisan case • by Sandy  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Sandy

• Formerly cogitoergofemme
  • Sandy - Peach Tray Maker
    • the peach · studio
[IC] artisan case • by Sandy
« on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 12:44:02 »
artisan case • by sandy

Hi everyone, I’m Sandy! You might know me as the maker of The Peach Tray. I’ve posted teasers on my Instagram but I’d like to share some more info and gauge interest.

Render

keycap model by oblotzky, render by sandy

This is: artisan case • by sandy. After a few rounds of prototypes I’ve near finalised a CNC stackable 6x6 case for artisans using a PMMA-like material. It can stack without having to store the lid aside.

I aim to provide a minimal yet quality feature-set, such as fillets, stackablity, and circular rings for holding caps while trying to keep costs to you low enough to buy multiple and carry it in stock.

Vendors
USA | 3DKeebs
CA | AshKeebs
UK | Protozoa
EU | TBA
A/PAC | TBA
OCE | TBA

In Stock Date
TBD

Price
TBD

Interst Check
Click Here

In The Works
I am heavily researching injection mould based on feedback and popularity to decrease cost heavily. Slight changes were made for durability at the same time as refining quality standards with between two manufacturers for the CNC route.

FAQ
Feet?
There are no feet, with my current design it would impede stackability. There is minimal surface area on the bottom of the unit that will touch a table or other surface

Magents?
Currently the lid is laser cut. adding magnets would require I CNC the lid which would increase cost and change the profile of the unit, affordability is my main goal.

Max Artisan Height?
Currently the maximum artisan height is 21mm. In later revisions we may increase this to 27-30 if requested. I reached out to the tallest artisan maker I could think of and that height would accommodate theirs but it would make the tray very tall.

Discord?
I have a private discord right now that I am considering making a ping server but I do not have the bandwidth to handle moderation with the increasing influx of scammers and spammers.

« Last Edit: Wed, 16 March 2022, 18:59:27 by cogitoergofemme »
🍑C11🍑KWA.6🍑GPK60 47-GR1RE🍑Vast60🍑Rose60🍑EHKB🍑Viktus Sinne🍑Boop65🍑Jelly60 Pro🍑Fuji65🍑Ginkgo 65🍑S7.7🍑Treasure Type-9 II🍑Thermal R2🍑Jelly 60🍑

Offline Sandy

• the peach · studio
Re: [IC] artisan case • by Sandy
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 12:44:35 »
Reserved for updates
🍑C11🍑KWA.6🍑GPK60 47-GR1RE🍑Vast60🍑Rose60🍑EHKB🍑Viktus Sinne🍑Boop65🍑Jelly60 Pro🍑Fuji65🍑Ginkgo 65🍑S7.7🍑Treasure Type-9 II🍑Thermal R2🍑Jelly 60🍑

Offline Malvix Studio

• Malvix Studio
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 03:32:41 »
Looks like a nice option for bulk storing. How is the size of the stem holders determined? Different artisan makers have sliiightly differently sized butt molds afaik, would this fit them all?

Offline Sandy

• the peach · studio
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 12:46:29 »
Looks like a nice option for bulk storing. How is the size of the stem holders determined? Different artisan makers have sliiightly differently sized butt molds afaik, would this fit them all?

The artisans in the photo are from various makers and the slot fits them all very comfortably. I only had one not work and that was an early version of a sculpt from a maker i have 10-15 other caps from that do fit. Presuming the caps are made to spec of standard profiles they should fit. But I will do some extra research.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2022, 14:17:51 by cogitoergofemme »

Offline 0xtanja

• need 1.5u supers
    • linktr.ee/tanjarinne
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 10 April 2022, 04:35:55 »
YESSS I'll take forty two thanks

Offline jubei

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 10 April 2022, 23:02:36 »
Sandy! 👋

Visualizing artisans as hanged frames. How feasible are these to be up-right (vertical) from your protos? Thanks and GL w/ IC