geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Zera 60% O-ring

<< < (5/5)

Damsuu:

--- Quote from: OnlyJuice on Fri, 20 May 2022, 05:21:53 ---Love the side profile. Glad to see this project move forward and hope you'll succeed habibi

--- End quote ---
Love your side profile.  :p ty

datAintFalc0:
i'm actually pretty stoked about this! i missed out on the "polyneko" trains, so seeing this possibly run in july is exciting to me. i've never been a fan of 60s until recently since i had to start going into the office much more lol. anyway, been fiending for a nice polycarb board - hope this works out!

Damsuu:

--- Quote from: datAintFalc0 on Mon, 30 May 2022, 15:00:43 ---i'm actually pretty stoked about this! i missed out on the "polyneko" trains, so seeing this possibly run in july is exciting to me. i've never been a fan of 60s until recently since i had to start going into the office much more lol. anyway, been fiending for a nice polycarb board - hope this works out!

--- End quote ---

Thank you! Seems like there's enough interest that the project will move forward. I want to try for black polycarbonate as an option as well but that one is a little more difficult and would need substantial interest. So I appreciate the interest from everyone so far and hope for some more good news soon~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version