geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] The After Klaxon group buy discussion

(1/59) > >>

tjcaustin:
So I've enjoyed the group buy organization process so far and I think I'll be doing another after I have Klaxon ordered.  But I'm not entirely certain on the color combinations, I've thought of:

Black/purple/white (similar to this(image thanks to hashbaz, feel free to tell me to take it down if you'd prefer):
Charcoal/orange (essentially get OCKC back going)
Red/Blue(think emergency vehicle lights)

Right now, I'm taking suggestions or seconds for one of the three colors I've already thought of here and we'll go from there.

My personal choice is black/purple/white.

metafour:
Isn't that image based on what we expect to be getting from GMK? I know personally I'm done with full sets from SP and others may be too depending on what happens with GMK.

boost:
I think the GMK buy will have that purple mod set, maybe something different like CCnB?

Sai:
how about this set?

Credit to samwisekoi

tjcaustin:

--- Quote from: metafour on Mon, 14 January 2013, 21:09:30 ---Isn't that image based on what we expect to be getting from GMK? I know personally I'm done with full sets from SP and others may be too depending on what happens with GMK.

--- End quote ---
I know that the purple set was meant to show how purple mods would look, but I don't know if any GMK stuff is ever going to include a full set.  From the attitudes of the two people that have been doing things with GMK so far, they only seem interested in novelty and mod sets because of the queue. 

And as much as I'd like doing a GB through GMK myself, I'm not certain that it would be one of the more popular of my decisions.  I may though, but we'll see.  If everyone wants to treat SP as the stepchild from now on, obviously I'll do what I can to get things through GMK instead.

--- Quote from: boost on Mon, 14 January 2013, 21:15:55 ---I think the GMK buy will have that purple mod set, maybe something different like CCnB?

--- End quote ---

I wanted to add CCnB to the list, but I have this odd feeling that sherry has a bunch sitting in a box that he's just holding on to until he dumps whatever "is more interesting" on the market.

--- Quote from: hoshidishi on Mon, 14 January 2013, 21:17:36 ---how about this set?

Show Image

Credit to samwisekoi

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't be opposed to doing a beige/brown/black either. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version