geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] White on Black DSA set

<< < (2/11) > >>

pasph:
Why not White on Black + Black on White?

Battou62:
Interested, and I would buy several sets. I would love to see it kept simple. Maybe a red esc key and some rgb mods at most.

nuclearsandwich:
I would love to see CMY (white or black legends) DSA mods. I'd shell out for RGB as well but I'd be ever so happy about CMY.

Hellmark:
I do like the idea of White on Black too. May look into giving complete option for that. CMY or RGB would be cool, but not sure what color for the Legend, would white or black be better you think?

nuclearsandwich:

--- Quote from: Hellmark on Wed, 23 April 2014, 11:03:30 ---I do like the idea of White on Black too. May look into giving complete option for that. CMY or RGB would be cool, but not sure what color for the Legend, would white or black be better you think?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 1pq on Wed, 23 April 2014, 10:28:06 ---
--- Quote from: Binge on Tue, 22 April 2014, 23:35:59 ---ergodox guys are gonna love these sets.   :thumb:

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Lookin' great! Can't wait until these ship out :thumb:
Ditto on the light alphas, though. Are there any more sets available?

--- End quote ---

Matching the legend color of the main keys is usually what you aim for. So if you run both white on black and black on white you may run both legend colors and see what meets MOQ. If you want to have just one I say go for white since it is only possible with double shot and would look pretty hot with the coffee on cream Retro sets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version