geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KMAC PCB + PLATE (NerD)

(1/13) > >>

codyeatworld:
GON has asked me run an interest check for a PCB and PLATE combo for KMACs.

It would be ~$105 for a PCB and CNC machined PLATE combo for KMACs.

The PCB will be green.

The PLATE will be universal, you can create any layout that the PCB supports! That means ISO, split backspace, short shifts, 1.5x or 1.25x.

The PLATE is required for the PCB to fit inside a KMAC.

The PLATE will be anodized in Glare or Non-Glare in any color that gon provides, however we all have to agree on ONE color.
We can add another plate color at 40 orders, as in: the first 40 plates could be silver, and the next ~40 (or less) could be pink.

Please reply if your interested. :)

Also, [CTRL]ALT will probably run this if we meet MOQ.

Chonzer:
OOOOHH. Very interested. Would gon charge extra for hard anodizing for colours like grey or black like he does when he hard anodizes keyboard cases?
I know his grey and silver colours are very nice and would suit most keyboards.

LechnerDE:
Does the plate allow switch top removal?

Chonzer:

--- Quote from: LechnerDE on Thu, 31 July 2014, 05:05:39 ---Does the plate allow switch top removal?

--- End quote ---
If the plates are like gon's plates that he sells on his website, you won't be able to remove the switch tops.  :(

codyeatworld:

--- Quote from: Chonzer on Thu, 31 July 2014, 05:04:51 ---OOOOHH. Very interested. Would gon charge extra for hard anodizing for colours like grey or black like he does when he hard anodizes keyboard cases?
I know his grey and silver colours are very nice and would suit most keyboards.

--- End quote ---

Colors and hard anodizing will not be available for this. You may choose no anodizing so you can do it locally, but the price will remain the same.

--- Quote from: LechnerDE on Thu, 31 July 2014, 05:05:39 ---Does the plate allow switch top removal?

--- End quote ---

The plate will not have notches for easy switch removal.

Also updated OP.

Come on everyone, turn your KMACs into ISO KMACS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version