geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

Leeku MXalps 30XX PCB

(1/10) > >>

dorkvader:
I've been wanting a G80-3000 PCB with NKRO for a while. Since all the G80-3494's are so expensive and all the other G80-3*** have 2KRO I'd been interested in this. Sadly almost nobody has one because the GB was only done in Korea.

Fortunately it seems that we can just order more of them as long as we have a GB. I don't know what the MOQ is, but I bet it's "high enough to justify a run".

Normally I'd just throw a GB up on the page, but I'd like to sorta gauge interest in this, so we can have a guess as to the amount (and therefore the price).

Features:
NKRO
Backlighting
Choice of Cherry or ALPS switches (though why you'd want to put ALPS switches into a cherry housing is beyond me)
Programmability (note, I don't know how hard it is to program, only that Photekq said he didn't have trouble.
I *think* it supports PS/2 but don't know for sure. There's a good chance that it's PS/2 only. With a soarer's this is no problem either way.

Here is a PCB photo that Photekq took

If kits are desired, I can probably provide LED resistors and diodes and all that, but it's super easy (and cheap) to just buy your own.

ApocalypseMaow:
I'm down to support this!

joey:
Looks like a teensy style controller in the top right.. what actually is it using?

Photekq:

--- Quote from: joey on Fri, 03 April 2015, 14:05:06 ---Looks like a teensy style controller in the top right.. what actually is it using?

--- End quote ---
There's no breakout board or anything like a teensy. It uses an atmega32.

exitfire401:
Depending on price, I'll probably be in for 1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version