geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] SA Row 3 1x1 Blank Scoops (Deep Dish) - Input on Colors Please!

(1/3) > >>

00zeRO:
Okay, enough about design. I want something for practicality sake. I have recently been gifted a Modern Selectric set and I love it. One problem, I absolutely abhor SA bump homing keys. So, I want these in Blank Black (bc of the expense). Anyone else want some? Perhaps any other colors as well? Or am I alone?

linuxhermit:
Those SA bumps are tall and pointy enough to help with my diabetic testing!

longcat:
I'd be  in for some as well. I have the same disdain for those bumps. Love the set but hate that there were no scoops made for it.

mashby:
I do love SA scoops. Don't know the costs involved, but it might be worth trying to match sets that don't have them and do blanks for them.

For example, the Penumbra Solarized Alphas never had scoops made and I'd definitely be down for a couple of blanks if they matched the off white color.

Just a thought.

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: mashby on Mon, 07 December 2015, 10:31:39 ---I do love SA scoops. Don't know the costs involved, but it might be worth trying to match sets that don't have them and do blanks for them.

For example, the Penumbra Solarized Alphas never had scoops made and I'd definitely be down for a couple of blanks if they matched the off white color.

Just a thought.

--- End quote ---

Yes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version