Author Topic: Keyboards and Wives/Girlfriends  (Read 10656 times)

Offline patrickgeekhack

Keyboards and Wives/Girlfriends
« on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 14:23:56 »
How many of you have been offered the keyboard of your dreams by your girlfriend or wife? Do you drop hint about a particular keyboard when your birthday is close?

Although my wife knows about my keyboard obsession, I never tell her where and what keyboard I want. She knows that I would like to try a CDN $300 keyboard one day, but don't know it's brand, model, nor where to get it. I know that otherwise, she'll get one even if this means forgoing things that she would enjoy.

Offline Mercen_505

« Reply #1 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 14:28:02 »
When I was married I didn't really discuss my budding keyboard obsession with my significant other. I had my trusty 1390131, and that was good enough for the time being. Now that I'm doing the bachelor thing once more, I've begun to fully unleash my inner geek. I've got my priorities straight now: boards before *****es.

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 14:30:52 »
My wife doesn't care for them - she just warned me to never buy her one for her birthday or anniversary

fair enough :P

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 14:36:31 »
Quote from: Mercen_505;102553
When I was married I didn't really discuss my budding keyboard obsession with my significant other. I had my trusty 1390131, and that was good enough for the time being. Now that I'm doing the bachelor thing once more, I've begun to fully unleash my inner geek. I've got my priorities straight now: boards before *****es.

Oops...something bad must have happened between the two of you.

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 14:37:14 »
Quote from: o2dazone;102555
My wife doesn't care for them - she just warned me to never buy her one for her birthday or anniversary

fair enough :P

Mine does not care about them either, but knows that I do.

Offline Shawn Stanford

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 14:48:22 »
My wife is very particular about keyboards, since she's a gamer. But, her requirements are very different from mine. Right now she's using a flat-ish, backlit keyboard - I don't recall the manufacturer or model. It has pretty good feel to it and a nice, compact footprint. But, not to my taste (and mine aren't to hers!)...
The Brat Prince of COBOL

Offline timw4mail

• https://timshomepage.net
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 14:50:56 »
Quote from: Shawn Stanford;102561
My wife is very particular about keyboards, since she's a gamer. But, her requirements are very different from mine. Right now she's using a flat-ish, backlit keyboard - I don't recall the manufacturer or model. It has pretty good feel to it and a nice, compact footprint. But, not to my taste (and mine aren't to hers!)...

Better taste than the average person, but still not up to par?
Buckling Springs IBM Model F AT, New Model F 77, Unicomp New Model M
Clicky iOne Scorpius M10, OCN-branded Ducky DK-9008-C, Blackmore Nocturna, Redragon Kumara K552-1, Qtronix Scorpius Keypad, Chicony KB-5181(Monterey)
Tactile Apple AEKII (Cream damped ALPS), Filco FKBN91M/JB (Japanese Tenkeyless), Cherry G84-5200, Cherry G84-4100LPAUS, Datalux Spacesaver(Cherry ML), Redragon Devarajas K556 RGB, Newmen GM711, Poker II (Cherry MX Clear), Logitech G910 Orion Spark, Logitech K840
Linear Lenovo Y (Gateron Red), Aluminum kiosk keyboard (Cherry MX Black)

Offline Mercen_505

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 15:01:48 »

Oops...something bad must have happened between the two of you.

Yeah, she died  O_o.   Speaking frankly, it sucks, but I'm free to do as I please now.

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 15:05:24 »
When the keyboards started showing up at the door she just shook her head and walked away. That was before I bought a Topre board that is. When that one showed up and she saw the bill I got a talking to :argue: . But that went pretty well. Now she insists on trying my new boards as they show up. When my second Realforce showed up I was told that the next one had better be for her. The problem is that the next Topre I have showing up will be a HHKB Pro and it's for me not her. I already told her it was comming and she does not think she will like it. You know what she told me? She is going to confinscate my 87U :Cry:. So I guess that means I'm going to have to get another one :happy:

Even worse my son (7 years old) has already informed me that he wants my Model M Space Saver and my black Unicomp Customizer. But he has been eying my Realforce lately. I asked him what he thought about it and he said he liked it but he really prefers the Model M's because he likes the clicky sound.

Oh well. At least all my boards are going to be used.
Keyboards
Topre Capacitive: Realforce 87U, Realforce 86U, HHKB Pro 2, Topre MD01B0, Topre HE0100, Sun Short Type, OEM NEO CS (x2), NISSHO Electronics KB106DE
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M Space Saver (1291472), Unicomp Customizer x 2
Cherry Brown: Filco FKBN87M/EB, Compaq MX11800
Black Alps: ABS M1
Not so great boards Rare Spring over dome OKI, Sun rack keyboard

Trackballs - Trackman Wheel (3), Trackman marble (2)
Keyboards I still want to get - Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 the White version, Realforce 23U number pad in black and maybe white, μTRON ergo board with Topre switches.
Previously owned - [size=0]SiiG MiniTouch (White Alps), Scorpius M10 (Blue Cherry), IBM Model M13[/size]

Offline timw4mail

« Reply #9 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 15:07:21 »
Quote from: rdjack21;102565
When the keyboards started showing up at the door she just shook her head and walked away. That was before I bought a Topre board that is. When that one showed up and she saw the bill I got a talking to :argue: . But that went pretty well. Now she insists on trying my new boards as they show up. When my second Realforce showed up I was told that the next one had better be for her. The problem is that the next Topre I have showing up will be a HHKB Pro and it's for me not her. I already told her it was comming and she does not think she will like it. You know what she told me? She is going to confinscate my 87U :Cry:. So I guess that means I'm going to have to get another one :happy:

Even worse my son (7 years old) has already informed me that he wants my Model M Space Saver and my black Unicomp Customizer. But he has been eying my Realforce lately. I asked him what he thought about it and he said he liked it but he really prefers the Model M's because he likes the clicky sound.

Hah, you succeeded at "converting" them without trying?
Clicky iOne Scorpius M10, OCN-branded Ducky DK-9008-C, Blackmore Nocturna, Redragon Kumara K552-1, Qtronix Scorpius Keypad, Chicony KB-5181(Monterey)
Tactile Apple AEKII (Cream damped ALPS), Filco FKBN91M/JB (Japanese Tenkeyless), Cherry G84-5200, Cherry G84-4100LPAUS, Datalux Spacesaver(Cherry ML), Redragon Devarajas K556 RGB, Newmen GM711, Poker II (Cherry MX Clear), Logitech G910 Orion Spark, Logitech K840

Offline Mercen_505

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 15:16:34 »

Even worse my son (7 years old) has already informed me that he wants my Model M Space Saver and my black Unicomp Customizer.

Excellent. Get 'em started early. Also, I recommend teaching him ASM or FORTRAN. If you're gonna handicap the kid, do it right.

Offline vils

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 16:32:23 »
My wife is using a filco mini (brown cherries) right now, I love the sound.
I have really gotten her into the whole keyboard thing, we listened to the NPR show about ModelM and she really want me to get one.
Ihave promised her that she'll get a tenkeyless with brown cherries.
Conclusion: My wife loves keyboards aslong as I don't tellher their price.
It\'s the glass pipe fallacy. You can only believe that if you\'re on crack.

Offline lowpoly

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 17:36:21 »
My wife can't relate to my keyboard addiction at all.

Just one incident: when my Symbolics came, the seller mixed up billing and shipping address and sent it to my home. Had to pick it up at the post office but they sent a customs postcard with the price on it. Well, I had to explain why I would spend "that much" on an old keyboard. After everything was settled I looked at the postcard once more and realized it only showed the shipping costs. :pound:

Miniguru thread at GH // The Apple M0110 Today

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 17:48:19 »
Quote from: Mercen_505;102569
Excellent. Get 'em started early. Also, I recommend teaching him ASM or FORTRAN. If you're gonna handicap the kid, do it right.

Hey man I resemble that remark... But I learned FORTRAN before ASM and at than on a IBM system 360 (main frame).  Not sure I want to limit him to those so I was thinking Perl :)
Keyboards
Topre Capacitive: Realforce 87U, Realforce 86U, HHKB Pro 2, Topre MD01B0, Topre HE0100, Sun Short Type, OEM NEO CS (x2), NISSHO Electronics KB106DE

Keyboards I still want to get - Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 the White version, Realforce 23U number pad in black and maybe white, μTRON ergo board with Topre switches.
Previously owned - [size=0]SiiG MiniTouch (White Alps), Scorpius M10 (Blue Cherry), IBM Model M13[/size]

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 18:51:08 »
Quote from: webwit;102597
This thread should be retitled "Whose wife sucks most". Or wait..

I'd take that over keyb...oh I see

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 21:07:08 »
Quote from: Mercen_505;102564
Yeah, she died  O_o.  

Sorry to hear that.  These are the kinds of news that tend to make me sad. The older I get, the more they affect me. I guess it's because the older we get, the more we know our time is coming.

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 21:08:30 »
Quote from: Shawn Stanford;102561

At least, she'll understand your feelings about keyboards.

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #17 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 21:10:05 »
Quote from: rdjack21;102565

You are the very few who can buy a keyboard for their wives as gifts. She'll feel very special knowing how much these keyboards cost and how important they are to you.

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 14 July 2009, 21:12:08 »
Quote from: lowpoly;102587
My wife can't relate to my keyboard addiction at all.

Just one incident: when my Symbolics came, the seller mixed up billing and shipping address and sent it to my home. Had to pick it up at the post office but they sent a customs postcard with the price on it. Well, I had to explain why I would spend "that much" on an old keyboard. After everything was settled I looked at the postcard once more and realized it only showed the shipping costs. :pound:

I'm happy that I can tell her the total price without raising any eyebrows. But, it works against me sometimes for I feel bad that I'm spending that kind of money on keyboards, whereas she is not treating herself on anything special.

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 00:40:44 »
Quote from: timw4mail;102566
Hah, you succeeded at "converting" them without trying?

I don't know about the not trying part. I had to let her try the Topre board after she found out how much I paid for it. She just could not understand how I could pay so much for a keyboard until that is she typed on it. Now she wants one as well but in the mean time she is using my Filco with Brown Cherry switches which she likes as well but she likes the Topre better. What she really wants me to find her is a light keyboard she can use with her laptop. I just hope when my HHKB Pro shows up she does not decide that it is just perfect for what she wants.

Now my son just likes to bang on them. But in the last year or so he has started to try to type on them and he really likes the Clicky type of boards. He is leaning toward the Blue Cherry and Buckling spring boards.

My daughter (6) really has not taken an interest yet but I'm sure she will eventually.

I think I'm going to end up with a house full of keyboard geeks :) Man my wallet is just feeling so empty.
Keyboards

Offline keyb_gr

• Cherrified user
    • My keyboard page (German)
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 03:59:47 »
Quote from: rdjack21;102660
What she really wants me to find her is a light keyboard she can use with her laptop.

Cherry G84-4100 or -5200 maybe?
Hardware in signatures clutters Google search results. There should be a field in the profile for that (again).

This message was probably typed on a vintage G80-3000 with blues. Double-shots, baby. :D

Offline HKEPCLED

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 04:37:00 »
May be woman like to have a cheap keyboard covered by a skin texture(LV, Gucci, Chanel.... )

But i can't find this kind of product in the market....

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 08:53:48 »
rdjack21, what's your secret? I can't even get my wife to finger roll on the HHK
she was playing with my Powermate knob last night though (dirty jokes incoming)

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #23 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 09:02:48 »
She did actually. I then showed her other settings, but she was only interested in "fast throb"

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 09:03:19 »
you're filthy ripster lol

Offline timw4mail

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 09:11:15 »
At least my keyboard doesn't have nubs...

Offline Manyak

« Reply #26 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 09:13:59 »
Heh, my girlfriend got pissed I was buying so many keyboards I didn't need. Like, really pissed.

Then one day she started complaining about pains in her wrists from sitting at the computer so much (she does graphic design). So I convinced her to try using a Compaq w/ Browns instead of her G15 for a week and see what happens, and since then she's wanted a Filco.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2009, 09:18:22 by Manyak »
Currently Owned:
Filco FKBN104MC/EB - Model M 1390131 \'86 - Model M 1391401 NIB - Unicomp Endurapro NIB - iRocks KR-6230 - Compaq MX-11800 - Cherry G80-8113HRBUS-2 - Cherry ML-4100 - Cherry MY-8000-something - Dell AT101W (Black) - ABS M1 - Siig Minitouch - Chicony KB-5181 w/ SMK Montereys - Chicony KB-5181 w/ SMK Montereys NIB - Cherry G80-3494LYCUS-2 - Deck Legend

Offline timw4mail

« Reply #27 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 09:15:08 »
Quote from: Manyak;102716
Heh, my girlfriend got pissed I was buying so many keyboards I didn't need. Like, really pissed.

Then one day she started complaining about pains in her wrists from sitting at the computer so much (she does graphic design). So I convinced her to try using a Compaq w/ Browns instead of her G15 for a week and see what happens, and since then she's wanted a Filco.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 10:19:11 »
Quote from: o2dazone;102705
rdjack21, what's your secret? I can't even get my wife to finger roll on the HHK
she was playing with my Powermate knob last night though (dirty jokes incoming)

No secret really I just married a geek at heart that does not really want to admit it even to herself.
Keyboards

Offline chimera15

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 15 July 2009, 12:59:39 »
Quote from: ripster;102752
I LIKE girls in glasses.

Still searching the internet for "laptop girl" though.

Closest find.

Show Image

lol
laptop girl?

I did this drawing a long time ago,  for the mangaschool.com tests, needs some correction finishing to be something you'd be looking for though probably.   Or do you mean a real girl? lol   I think we have similar tastes, I really like Zooey too. roflol

Waiting for this movie ;) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1240982/
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2009, 13:04:10 by chimera15 »
Alps boards:
white real complicated: 1x modified siiig minitouch kb1903,  hhkb light2 english steampunk hack, wireless siig minitouch hack
white with rubber damper(cream)+clicky springs: 2x modified siig minitouch kb1903 1x modified siig minitouch kb1948
white fake simplified:   1x white smk-85, 1x Steampunk compact board hack
white real simplified: 1x unitek k-258
low profile: 1x mint m1242 in box
black: ultra mini wrist keyboard hack
blue: Japanese hhk2 lite hack, 1x siig minitouch pcb/doubleshot dc-2014 caps. kb1903, 1x modified kb1948 Siig minitouch
rainbow test boards:  mck-84sx

Offline nerp

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 16 July 2009, 16:43:21 »
My girlfriend thinks my keyboards are amazing. Problem is she uses a laptop. I might build her a thin and low power desktop for the studio and give her one of her own.
U N I.C O M P - Am I the only one that likes the logo?

Offline timw4mail

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 16 July 2009, 18:46:51 »
Quote from: ripster;102953
I've taken apart the Unicomp for pictures so I gave back to my kid and wife the Logitech and now they are both whining.  I'll see if the Brown Cherry Filco keeps them happy (P.S. - never lend the Realforce out - just asking for trouble).

I'm sure, $300 later, you need a new one... or make that $600, you'll need two, right?

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 16 July 2009, 20:14:21 »
Quote from: ripster;102972
Not sure.  The Prostituie Infomatie Centrum doesn't give out prices.

You seem to be aware of all the weird pieces of information and photos available on the net.

Offline erricrice

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 16 July 2009, 20:51:43 »
i've got a feeling that i'm not the only one in this forum who spends sleepless nights wasting time surfing the internet on completely stupid and random escapades lol...at least i'm not alone haha
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 July 2009, 20:56:22 by erricrice »
I\'m selling all my Shizz! Please buy it!

White ALPS: Northgate Omnikey 101-NCS(Real-Complicated)****Filco Zero FKBN87Z/EB(Fukka Simplifieds)****Siig MiniTouch(XM Simplifieds)
Black ALPS: Black Dell AT-101W(Real-Complicated)****ABS M1(Modded Black ALPS, Linear)
Buckling Spring: Model M 1391401(1988 & 1993)
Cherry Blues: DAS III Pro
Cherry Blacks: Cherry G80-11900
Cherry Browns: 3X Cherry G80-8113LRCUS-2
Cherry MY: G81-7000HPBUS-2****G81-3000LANUS-0****Modded to 20g
Rubber Dome: HHKB Lite 2 (White & Black)

Logitech G5[/FONT]
Erricrice\'s Song of the Day: Gorillaz - El Mañana
Yup, Blatantly stealing this from you Kishy, hope you don\'t mind, it\'s a great idea.

Offline FunkTrooper

• http://funktrooper.t35.com/
« Reply #34 on: Sat, 18 July 2009, 17:32:56 »
When my girlfriend first tried my Unicomp, she just described it as “orgasmic”, but since she only uses a laptop, she won't be getting one herself.  I love having a girlfriend who has no problem with such geeky things.  But then she's a bit of a geek herself really.
Having said that, I don't really have much of a collection (yet), as I'm only young and lacking in money.  I *would* love to have a HHKB2 Pro, but the price tag frightens even me, let alone my girlfriend.

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #35 on: Sat, 18 July 2009, 18:26:21 »
Yea they are on the steep side. But I think they are worth it. Not every one does though.
Keyboards

Offline keyb_gr

• Cherrified user
    • My keyboard page (German)
« Reply #36 on: Sat, 18 July 2009, 19:42:40 »
Quote from: ripster;103233
Turns out the Logitech and Unicomp both have the old style Caps Lock.  They are happily back on the Unicomp now.

I actually like that, too. The space really invites the index finger when using Caps Lock as Backspace. Not a real problem here though - the Cherry boards also have it, leaving only a single board without.
Hardware in signatures clutters Google search results. There should be a field in the profile for that (again).

This message was probably typed on a vintage G80-3000 with blues. Double-shots, baby. :D

Offline GreeN

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 19 July 2009, 13:04:06 »
That has to be my only gripe with the Filco so far, after a couple of beers that Caps lock creeps into every other sentence

I'm looking into some custom key caps for this LED mod anyway, maybe I can arrange for the old cap to be included in my set

Offline GreeN

« Reply #38 on: Sun, 19 July 2009, 14:25:05 »
Ok who wants custom sets then? Let's compile a list of 100 users from GH and we can all chip in! :P

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #39 on: Sun, 19 July 2009, 15:23:38 »
Quote from: GreeN;103290
Ok who wants custom sets then? Let's compile a list of 100 users from GH and we can all chip in! :P

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?t=5731

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 20 July 2009, 00:26:55 »
Personally, I have never had any problem with the CAPS LOCK key. But, I can see how annoying this can become for those who do. Notice that Cyril activated the Caps Lock in this video.

Offline hacfed

« Reply #41 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 23:36:09 »
So I accidentally let it slip to my gf that I bought another keyboard (HHKB Pro II).  As we were laptopping¹ in bed I showed her a lovely black'n'blank on my netbook. Then she goes and uses her laptop to find out the price...

*seconds later*: "Christ! Ye f**kin tit! You just bought ANOTHER flippin' keyboard?!?! What're you gettin' me for Our Anniversary, huh?" And the Look. Ohhh the Look.

And so, some time later... "Well it is cute."

Maybe I'll get her a HHKB Pro II in white, with lettering... and then I can't be viewed as selfish. Awwh, young love eh? Bless.

¹ And by laptopping I don't mean smearing one's partner's lap with marmalade, jam, Nutella or anything of the sort². It's saucier than that: think Latitude D520 with the 1400x1050 15.4" display and Asus 1005HA with AR5008 and external 12dBi omni antenna mod... :o~

² Not even cheese and tomato with oregano...Mmm.
I respectfully decline the invitation to join your delusion.

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #42 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 23:47:37 »
Quote from: hacfed;129669
So I accidentally let it slip to my gf that I bought another keyboard (HHKB Pro II).  As we were laptopping¹ in bed I showed her a lovely black'n'blank on my netbook. Then she goes and uses her laptop to find out the price...

*seconds later*: "Christ! Ye f**kin tit! You just bought ANOTHER flippin' keyboard?!?! What're you gettin' me for Our Anniversary, huh?" And the Look. Ohhh the Look.

And so, some time later... "Well it is cute."

Maybe I'll get her a HHKB Pro II in white, with lettering... and then I can't be viewed as selfish. Awwh, young love eh? Bless.

¹ And by laptopping I don't mean smearing one's partner's lap with marmalade, jam, Nutella or anything of the sort². It's saucier than that: think Latitude D520 with the 1400x1050 15.4" display and Asus 1005HA with AR5008 and external 12dBi omni antenna mod... :o~

² Not even cheese and tomato with oregano...Mmm.

I've said it before. My wife is not really interested in getting an external keyboard. For the time being, she is using her laptop in the baby's room on a very very small table, so no room for a keyboard. But, she's been the type of person who as long as she can type and the keyboard is decent, she won't complain. I got her to try my Topre since she knew how much I paid for it. She said it was different and nice. So, a keyboard is not the kind of gift that is very high on her list.

Offline hacfed

« Reply #43 on: Sun, 01 November 2009, 00:15:56 »
She's now telling me to put her laptop down and goto sleep. I think she may have a point. Also, I hope this HHKB works out in the end. Just like the netbook, she'll probably want to borrow it some, but I fear I may have to come up with a more 'thoughtful' present...
I respectfully decline the invitation to join your delusion.

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 09:37:28 »
Don't mix significant others and keyboards.  It just isn't worth it.  I don't extol the virtues of my Cherry G80 at home, and she doesn't bore me with details on why she chooses her brand of red pens to grade her students' papers with.

It leaves more time for smearing each other with food stuffs.

Offline roaduck

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 16:19:21 »
Quote from: patrickgeekhack;102551
How many of you have been offered the keyboard of your dreams by your girlfriend or wife? Do you drop hint about a particular keyboard when your birthday is close?

I just got a seventy quid phone bill for my birthday and I thought I was lucky mate; sometimes it's over £300 a month or about $490 when I've been particularly busy; usually international and contacting mobiles abroad.

My intended significant other can type at over 120 wpm and she loves my bleedin' IBM because she says it makes her more accurate.We will definately need a duplicate.

I've just got my one BS one back because a neighbour liked mine so much she wouldn't relinquish it until I got her one off the net.Now she wont have anything else.

I've asked her for typing lessons but we got sidetracked.
BS : IBM 1391406
Other keyboards - don\'t ask

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 16:22:29 »
Quote from: roaduck;129969
I've asked her for typing lessons but we got sidetracked.

I bet.

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 03 November 2009, 00:11:40 »
Wife Stole my Mode1 M, and all I haveleft is a pen tablet with handwriting recognition. Sniff. Sniff
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline roaduck

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 03 November 2009, 14:40:47 »
Quote from: ricercar;130036
Wife Stole my Mode1 M, and all I haveleft is a pen tablet with handwriting recognition. Sniff. Sniff

Ha Ha serves you right for buying somat decent!

Offline roaduck

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 03 November 2009, 14:43:03 »
Quote from: itlnstln;129972
I bet.

She still needs training - she's not seen half my electrical **** ;cos it's hidden in the loft - I hope she's not the nosey mountaineering type.