Author Topic: Circle/Curved Text Plugin for Paint.NET?  (Read 2468 times)

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
Circle/Curved Text Plugin for Paint.NET?
« on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 07:27:27 »
I am currently designing a Logo for a fictional space agency, and have encountered a problem.

I need to be able to white Text in a circular or partially curved shape, like this:

All of the Plug-ins for Paint.NET I have found so far seem to be long out-dated.

Does anyone know of a up to date Plugin with this feature that works for the current Paint.NET v4.2.10?

A website allowing me to do this for free and without creating a account would suffice aswell.

Much obliged.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
Re: Circle/Curved Text Plugin for Paint.NET?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 20 April 2020, 07:46:52 »
I am currently designing a Logo for a fictional space agency, and have encountered a problem.

I need to be able to white Text in a circular or partially curved shape, like this:

Show Image

All of the Plug-ins for Paint.NET I have found so far seem to be long out-dated.

Does anyone know of a up to date Plugin with this feature that works for the current Paint.NET v4.2.10?

A website allowing me to do this for free and without creating a account would suffice aswell.

Much obliged.

Could do this for you if you'd like. Pretty easy in illustrator   ;)

Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to.

Also if you're doing this sort of thing often, Paint.net isn't the best of tools, but I understand how it goes when you might need free haha.

If you're willing to spend about $25, Affinity Designer is 50% off during the pandemic, and it's a really nice program that I personally use for logos all the time.

edit: Also they're doing a 90 day trial during the lockdown that I forgot about. Well worth a try there, as recently it's been up to par with Adobe products imo.
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 April 2020, 07:51:48 by DALExSNAIL »