geekhack Marketplace > HKP Memory

2014 Christmas Giveaway #3 "" WINNERS ANNOUNCED ""

<< < (14/14)

Arizone:
The joys of having divorced parents and ending up with both of them getting me the game console I wanted for Christmas.

sethk_:

--- Quote from: Arizone on Wed, 24 December 2014, 03:31:07 ---The joys of having divorced parents and ending up with both of them getting me the game console I wanted for Christmas.

--- End quote ---
That means you can play them at both houses though! I am in the same situation, except I don't think I have ever gotten the same present.

MOZ:
Thanks a lot Martin for this giveaway, I;m not going to submit an entry as I;m not too keen on most artisan caps, but thanks for being a part of the geekhack Christmas spirit.

graefeln:
I have only spent one Christmas away from family so that one will always be memorable to me. I was stationed at Yongsan (Korea); while it wasn't anything super special, it was still a nice Christmas. A friend of mine and I got a crappy little fake tree and set it up in my barracks room and hung a strand of light around the window. We bought a turkey from Popeye's Chicken and just kind of hung out all day playing games and doing nothing. It was also the first Christmas I spent with my wife (we had just started dating at the time).
It was just nice to do something even though we were all thousands of miles away from our families and everything... Looking back on it always makes me appreciate the men and women in the military who have to be away from their families during the holidays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version