Author Topic: [FS] Cherry G80-11900 rebranded "APC" beige ANSI  (Read 2951 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
[FS] Cherry G80-11900 rebranded "APC" beige ANSI
« on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 16:36:31 »
Excellent used APC G80-11903 LPMUS/01

This is the same as the Cherry although it is branded "APC" - look at the label.

Very light use, with no shine on key caps including spacebar, Enter, WASD, etc.

Lasered PBT all-beige in ANSI layout. Larger keys have triple "+" mount stabilizers for easy removal without messing with the underlying wires.

This is the model with, in my opinion, the most excellent track pad. In bright light, if you hold it at an angle, you can just see a slightly shiny portion in the middle of the track pad, but it operates flawlessly.

$50 shipped to domestic US destination via Paypal.

If it does not sell in a few days here, I will put it up on ebay.

Thanks!

PS - free heavy rubber EPDM keyboard mat included!
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
Re: [FS] Cherry G80-11900 rebranded "APC" beige ANSI
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 17:58:54 »
Switch type?

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • on hiatus
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 18:10:28 »
Keep in mind that while the trackpad is soo good, its quite small and the sensitivity also quite small.

Also that the right shift is 2x

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 18:34:04 »
Keep in mind that while the trackpad is soo good, its quite small and the sensitivity also quite small.

Yeah sure :)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 19:04:22 »

There are a number of "oddities" in the layout, and that is why I am not keeping it.

I am not a "trackpad person" but this one is light years better than any other ones I have tried.

Switch type?

Black linear. Just barely to the point of "broken in" but hardly worn.
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 May 2014, 19:07:52 by fohat.digs »
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:08:49 »
Bump.

I will drop the price to $45 shipped domestic or it goes up on ebay tomorrow.