Author Topic: Mousepad Help  (Read 2032 times)

Offline CheddarTrek

Mousepad Help
« on: Sat, 05 March 2011, 15:33:09 »
Hey guys.  I debated which sub-forum to stick this in but eventually settled on just putting it in this one -- sorry if I picked wrong.

Basics:  My mom's birthday is coming up and I wanted to get her a nice mousepad that is (1) larger than average and (2) has a wrist rest.

She visited last weekend and saw the one I had picked up for myself, a SteelSeries QcK, and said she really wished she had a mousepad that large or at least larger than the standard ones she uses.  However having a wrist rest is a must have for her as her hands hurt rather badly otherwise.  She uses a computer a great deal.

So far I've only been able to find small mousepads with wrist rests or larger ones without -- are there any out there that meet the criteria I'm after?

In case anyone isn't sure, this is what I mean by wrist rest.  I'd be open to buying her a mousepad more like mine and an unattached wrist rest if needed, but haven't seen those either.

Thanks in advance!

Offline CheddarTrek

Mousepad Help
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 05 March 2011, 23:06:33 »
Where do you get the separate wristpad?  Looks like a good idea, then I could just get her a mousepad like mine and add that.

Granted I'd still prefer a one piece ensemble, but can't have everything.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2011, 23:35:15 by CheddarTrek »

Offline Moneyless

• http://www.blazingpc.com
Mousepad Help
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 05 March 2011, 23:55:11 »
I'm with ripster here, a mousepad with a separate wrist rest/wristpad would be a better idea. As for where to get a wristpad by itself, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing some at Staples/Business Depot/Office Depot, could look there (or stores like it). Or Amazon might have one/some. :)