Author Topic: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set[SORTING]  (Read 194437 times)

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
Re: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 20:49:25 »
Ah hell, I'm in too :D

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #101 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 20:54:31 »
Will extras be available on KP after production? I hate missing out on all these great groupbuys during the summer.

Offline KeyPop

• www.KeyPop.net [키팝.net]
    • KeyPop.net
« Reply #102 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 21:25:05 »
Will extras be available on KP after production? I hate missing out on all these great groupbuys during the summer.
Yes they will~

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #103 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 21:29:42 »
Yes they will~

Thank goodness for that! I only just realised you've added the keys I asked for, I would have been in on this had I known earlier.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Re: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set[CLOSED]
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 13:42:57 »
August 25th @ 11:59PM PST has not happened yet... Went to order and not available.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
Re: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set[Closing 8/26/13]
« Reply #105 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 16:12:20 »
August 25th @ 11:59PM PST has not happened yet... Went to order and not available.

Oh my.. my mistake! For some reason I thought the deadline was the 24th.
I'll extend it an extra day for anybody who couldn't get in.
Deepest apologies!

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #106 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 16:01:49 »
Important and last update on the set:
After calculating prices, the new price for the base set will be increased from $72 to $75 to compensate for the additional 9 keycaps that will be included.
The 9 additional keycaps are the following,

1 x ` key alternate color(Black on Yellow)
1 x \ key alternate color(Black on Yellow)
1 x Insert Key(Yellow on Black)
1 x Home Key(Yellow on Black)
1 x Pg Up Key(Yellow on Black)
1 x Pg Dn Key(Yellow on Black)
1 x End Key(Yellow on Black)
1 x Delete Key(Yellow on Black)

If the additional 3 dollars is not what you'd like to opt for please contact me and I'll reduce it from your order.
The group buy will officially end at 11:59 PM PST and will not be extended any further. Please consider your final orders.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #107 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 17:10:05 »
The small extra cost is fine by me :)

Thank you KeyPop for listening to the members and responding so quickly and comprehensively :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bianco

« Reply #108 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 19:46:42 »
After calculating prices, the new price for the base set will be increased from $72 to $75 to compensate for the additional 9 keycaps that will be included.

If the additional 3 dollars is not what you'd like to opt for please contact me and I'll reduce it from your order.
The group buy will officially end at 11:59 PM PST and will not be extended any further. Please consider your final orders.

the listed additional keys are 8.
what's the other one?

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 20:15:05 »

what's the other one?

may be esc ?

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #110 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 21:57:53 »

what's the other one?

may be esc ?

Ah~my mistake! It was an additional 8 keycaps. You will still be receiving the normal esc key along with the bumble bee keycap.

The deadline is in exactly 4 hours! Please bring your orders in soon!

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 01:31:40 »
Half an hour left!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #112 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 02:19:32 »
The excitement levels are rising ... :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 02:51:25 »
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 03:22:39 »
Groupbuy is officially closed!
Invoices will be sent out sometime tomorrow!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #115 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 03:55:47 »
Congratulations on a smooth GB so far!  Hopefully the payment phase goes as well :)

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 20:54:18 »
Invoices have been sent out!
The deadline for invoice payments is 09/03/13.
Failure to pay will forfeit your order so please pay when possible.

Thanks to all who have participated!

Please contact us if your order is wrong or if you have any questions or concerns.

Offline nosfer

« Reply #117 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 21:27:44 »
Paid =D

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #118 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 23:25:35 »
paid!

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #119 on: Tue, 27 August 2013, 23:48:27 »
paid!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 03:47:54 »
Paid!

Thank you - can't wait for my yellow goodness :)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 04:22:00 »
Paid!
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 06:03:10 »
Paid Keypop  :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #123 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 06:12:59 »
Paid Keypop  :p

Ooo HendyZone - 100 posts!  Grats!

(Sorry KeyPop ;) )

Offline bianco

« Reply #124 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 06:50:14 »
will there be an option to order additional bee or honeycomb keys (function/esc rows)?
Yup!

paid.
where can i order additional 'single' bumblebee keycaps though?

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #125 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 08:25:26 »
Paid :)

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #126 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 09:36:36 »
will there be an option to order additional bee or honeycomb keys (function/esc rows)?
Yup!

paid.
where can i order additional 'single' bumblebee keycaps though?
I think it will available after the gb

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #127 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 14:42:52 »
$25 shipping? Maybe I goofed on my order and there is a more reasonable option I missed.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #128 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 14:49:54 »
paid for my honey bar :D looking forward to it a lot thanks for running this gb keypop

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #129 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 15:04:24 »
$25 shipping? Maybe I goofed on my order and there is a more reasonable option I missed.

Our mistake, I misread your order and thought it was international. The correct price should be displayed now. Sorry for the confusion!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #130 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 17:55:17 »

Our mistake, I misread your order and thought it was international. The correct price should be displayed now. Sorry for the confusion!

Alright thanks, should be paying in the next day or two.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #131 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 22:00:20 »
KeyPop,

Just out of informed interest on this Group Buy which is now closed, do you have a detailed list showing all the people who have chimed in to buy this key-set?

I think I will be the one on the list Bludging till next Wednesday, 4th of September 2013.  I hate waiting so long to pay up but that's just how the money rolls in my world  8) .

Sorry for making everyone wait and thought it better to disclose my circumstance here than staying quiet and ignoring this payment requirement, which shall be met in full on my designated date.

Again, thanks for waiting on this KING of BLUDGE   :-[ .

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #132 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 11:26:42 »
KeyPop,

Just out of informed interest on this Group Buy which is now closed, do you have a detailed list showing all the people who have chimed in to buy this key-set?

I think I will be the one on the list Bludging till next Wednesday, 4th of September 2013.  I hate waiting so long to pay up but that's just how the money rolls in my world  8) .

Sorry for making everyone wait and thought it better to disclose my circumstance here than staying quiet and ignoring this payment requirement, which shall be met in full on my designated date.

Again, thanks for waiting on this KING of BLUDGE   :-[ .

We'll be compiling the list sometime today~
About half the invoices have been paid. I have made some proper adjustments to people who were being overcharged for international priority shipping. Their invoices should now correctly reflect the accurate shipping price. If you have already paid your invoice, you should have received a refund by now. This only applies to a few people.
If you have not received a refund or new invoice this does not apply to you.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 August 2013, 11:30:01 by KeyPop »

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 16:00:41 »
Paid!

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #134 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 20:47:04 »
6 more orders left unpaid!
Deadline is tomorrow!

A funny note,
Decided to list a smile keyset on ebay and only one person bid on it.
$0.01 haha
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smile-Novelty-Doubleshot-Cherry-MX-Keyset-/171116717753?

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #135 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 20:52:15 »
6 more orders left unpaid!
Deadline is tomorrow!

A funny note,
Decided to list a smile keyset on ebay and only one person bid on it.
$0.01 haha
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smile-Novelty-Doubleshot-Cherry-MX-Keyset-/171116717753?

hahaha i crave for that set, why didn't you warn me!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #136 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 21:50:54 »
Well geez, you should have said something before the auction ended ;)
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #137 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 05:30:02 »
Now that we know, I suspect a few people might be lurking around in your eBay shop ;)

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #138 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 11:48:02 »
We've done random auctions in the past and every single one of them sold well except for this one.
Just a quick reminder that the deadline for payment is TODAY.
If you need a deadline extension please contact me before the deadline.

All orders that are not paid by 11:59PM PST today will be cancelled.
I have already put the order in ahead of time.

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #139 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 11:52:52 »
Nice! :thumb:

If I were to order extra things from the site once the sets are in, would they be able to be combined with these keys to save on shipping?

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #140 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 12:04:57 »
Nice! :thumb:

If I were to order extra things from the site once the sets are in, would they be able to be combined with these keys to save on shipping?
Of course! Be sure to send us a message before you do so and we'd be happy to accommodate you!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #141 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 16:00:06 »
paid, almost forgot sorry

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #142 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 17:40:11 »
Quick Update,
We've added an extra 2 control keycaps for the Tsangan Kit with no additional cost to buyers.
Enjoy.

Here is the list of buyers who have paid and not paid

Paid
bianco
HendyZone
jokrik
jonathanyu
Acantha
elton5354
Dj1113
Latin00032
redpixy
kenmai9
jcrouse
rowdy
j2c8w6f8
nosfer
Kayliss
cottonsox
affect656
shadewolf
noisyturtle
thebeargentile
danielucf
feng
whiteduck

Not Paid
Irisviel(has contacted us prior to the deadline)
dignitasDreAm
i488
codyeatworld
Elrick

Offline dignitasDreAm

Re: [Group Buy] Bumble Bee Keycap Set[In Production]
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 18:04:12 »
Hi iam sorry, due to the reason that iam moving in few days. cant get the address yet. so i guess i cant rly do it :* (

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #144 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 18:04:33 »
SCHEDULED SHIP DATE IS SEPTEMBER 26TH.
This is simply an estimate. The set may finish earlier or possibly(but rarely) finish later.

Hi iam sorry, due to the reason that iam moving in few days. cant get the address yet. so i guess i cant rly do it :* (
You can pay now and PM us the address later when you do move in. If you still prefer to cancel your order please let us know. Thanks!

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #145 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 18:21:13 »

:eek:

Awesome!!

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #146 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 23:22:30 »
This is simply an estimate. The set may finish earlier or possibly(but rarely) finish later.

Offline bianco

« Reply #147 on: Wed, 04 September 2013, 00:00:11 »

awesome! shipping on my birthday!
going to be a belated (self) gift then... lol

Offline KeyPop

• KeyPop.net
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 04 September 2013, 00:03:33 »
There's approximately 2 hours left before the deadline! Be sure to make your payments by then!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #149 on: Wed, 04 September 2013, 00:15:13 »
For some reason it's a comforting feeling to see my name in the "paid" list :)