Author Topic: HHKB Pro 2 Key Caps  (Read 12971 times)

Offline scvml0rd

HHKB Pro 2 Key Caps
« on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 19:00:18 »
I've been looking around quite a bit and I've been finding key caps for what it seems all the other switches besides my topre switches  :'(. I've gone through the keycap site list and can't really find much. Could any of you HHKB guys/gals point me in the right direction?? Or should I learn how to paint?  :))

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Re: HHKB Pro 2 Key Caps
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 19:02:29 »
EK

Offline scvml0rd

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 19:05:51 »
EK

is that my only real option? I have the red esc key. I wanted to pick up the lavender non printed WASD key caps but they're not in stock without an ETA unfortunately.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 00:53:57 »
Topre caps are hard to find, EK is pretty much the only easy source.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 01:08:22 »
EK is where I got my white blanks and where i plan to get other colors (from realforce)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 03:39:49 »
Another alternative is to make 60 valuable and informative posts here, and create a WTB thread in Classifieds.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline kelske

• The North Borders
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 04:16:08 »
Ahemm.... I've got some dyed topre keycaps here if you're interested!  :rolleyes:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50755.0
HHKB Type-S 55g - FC660M - FC210TP

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 04:27:18 »
Ahemm.... I've got some dyed topre keycaps here if you're interested!  :rolleyes:

I think he is looking for full sets

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 15:33:37 »

I think he is looking for full sets

kelske gets his dye and the rest of the keycaps out ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sniping

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 20:24:01 »
I think I remember hearing something about Topre not really producing so many keycap sets lately. I think that's why they've been out of stock for a while. I really wanted a lime green WASD, so I paid $25 to get it at a small store in Hong Kong because EK took forever and a day to get stock. Several months later....still out of stock

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 02:38:51 »
Several months later....still out of stock
That's... discouraging. I was waiting for the lime green too, I guess I won't get my hopes up.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 03:42:30 »
That's... discouraging. I was waiting for the lime green too, I guess I won't get my hopes up.

Patience will serve you well :)

Offline terran5992

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 04:21:52 »

Patience will serve you well :)

Patience will be the death of me

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 12:57:22 »
You can try what I did, add them to the cart and see if you get a message or tracking lol. I ordered white blanks and they are out of stock but they're suppose to be at my house today! :0 I hope it's true lol I never got a message or anything.

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 08:30:15 »
You can try what I did, add them to the cart and see if you get a message or tracking lol. I ordered white blanks and they are out of stock but they're suppose to be at my house today! :0 I hope it's true lol I never got a message or anything.
From EK? Did they charge you for them?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 08:33:55 »

Obviously if he ordered them, he paid for them :P

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 16:15:50 »

Haha yes I ordered and paid for them silly :p I got them yesterday! Guess I lucked out maybe they got a return or had 1 left in stock or maybe they just haven't updated the stock count on the website :D they are gorgeous. Didn't know they were light gray but I think I like it more then bright white.

Offline terran5992

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 22:12:22 »

Haha yes I ordered and paid for them silly :p I got them yesterday! Guess I lucked out maybe they got a return or had 1 left in stock or maybe they just haven't updated the stock count on the website :D they are gorgeous. Didn't know they were light gray but I think I like it more then bright white.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 22:13:26 »

Show Image

Teaser Pic ;P

Offline terran5992

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 22:14:31 »

Show Image

Teaser Pic ;P

Show Image

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 22:17:11 »

Show Image

Teaser Pic ;P

Show Image

Show Image

Thank You :) I will take a nice pic soon.

Offline scvml0rd

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 05:43:39 »

Show Image

Teaser Pic ;P

Show Image

that's really awesome man.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 23 November 2013, 15:29:55 »

Show Image

Teaser Pic ;P

Show Image

that's really awesome man.

That's dude!!

Offline theMANtonio

• Go Hawks
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 00:38:29 »
Wow, I'm gonna attempt to order some "Out of Stock" Blank White keycaps for my HHKB too! LOL, we'll see how this turns out.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 00:45:27 »
Wow, I'm gonna attempt to order some "Out of Stock" Blank White keycaps for my HHKB too! LOL, we'll see how this turns out.

Good luck! :) I never got a message from Brian, just tracking information haha

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 00:47:23 »
Amazon JP is another option if you use a proxy service.

Offline theMANtonio

• Go Hawks
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 15:49:28 »

FYI, I ordered White Blank HHKB Keyset and I got a confirmation email (plus an email from Brian about something else). I think the order went through even though the site says "Out of Stock"  :p

Thanks for the heads-up dustinhxc!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 16:06:46 »

FYI, I ordered White Blank HHKB Keyset and I got a confirmation email (plus an email from Brian about something else). I think the order went through even though the site says "Out of Stock"  :p

Thanks for the heads-up dustinhxc!

Thats so awesome! You're welcome :) I love using these gray modifiers on my black.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 02:48:48 »
Your board looks great dustinhxc! I'm hoping to end up with the inverse of what you have, white HHKB, white FC210TP and hopefully some blank black caps too. Then all I will need is some clacks :) Are you happy with the FC210TP?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 02:49:45 »
Your board looks great dustinhxc! I'm hoping to end up with the inverse of what you have, white HHKB, white FC210TP and hopefully some blank black caps too. Then all I will need is some clacks :) Are you happy with the FC210TP?

Thank you so much! Where is the white FC210TP? Id like to see that! I love the Leopold, it is a very sturdy and reliable ten key pad!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 02:59:26 »

Thank you so much! Where is the white FC210TP? Id like to see that! I love the Leopold, it is a very sturdy and reliable ten key pad!

It's available here: http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/item.php&it_id=1384245662 think it might only be available in Korea. They even have some coloured key options, I'm getting the red enter. I have a friend who is bringing one back for me. Glad to hear you say that, I'm really looking forward to it, I do a lot of number entry at work so it's going to be awesome.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 03:10:00 »

It's available here: http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/item.php&it_id=1384245662 think it might only be available in Korea. They even have some coloured key options, I'm getting the red enter. I have a friend who is bringing one back for me. Glad to hear you say that, I'm really looking forward to it, I do a lot of number entry at work so it's going to be awesome.

Whoa, that case looks slick! Id swap with some dark gray PBT :) Oh they do? nice! thats awesome.. Yeah I ten key inventory so Im used to using the ten key for all number related stuff and I love this pad.  :thumb:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 03:14:06 »
I want the white/grey blanks from EK but I am quite wary of the shipping to Malaysia. SIGH!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 03:18:23 »
Just checked...
Caps cost $78; shipping to Malaysia is $64  :eek:

Even if I have friends in USA, shipping and tax still totalled $15!

Yikes, I think it is cheaper for me to order via amazon.co.jp and have a proxy ship to Malaysia.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 03:20:11 »
Just checked...
Caps cost $78; shipping to Malaysia is $64  :eek:

Even if I have friends in USA, shipping and tax still totalled $15!

Yikes, I think it is cheaper for me to order via amazon.co.jp and have a proxy ship to Malaysia.

Oh wow thats expensive shipping :X

Offline Belfong

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 03:48:15 »
WHOAAA... Mind = blow. In amazon.co.jp, I can get the blank caps for just us$45!
Shipping is around us$10.

I can buy two set of caps!!!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 03:57:30 »
Was going to recommend a proxy and amazon.co.jp. Whiterabbitexpress has a package forwarding option and apparently http://www.tenso.com/en/ is pretty decent.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 04:00:16 »
Thanks,  I calculate the shipping via tenso.. it's around $12. Which is pretty reasonable. But as I was about to order it, I paused because I realised I have 4 set of key caps that I ordered (MX) from GB and paid and have yet to received them. Let me receive one before I buy another set. Poor HHKB..

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 04:06:08 »
 :)) The geekhack wallet curse hey.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 04:10:46 »
The worse thing is that I have no view of the ETA too .. e.g. fen's white PBT key caps have reached him but he has not shipped it out yet. Ah, maybe this is a conversation that should be covered in the "it's in the mail" thread.

Anyway, I hope to one day get the white HHKB blanks.

Offline terran5992

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 04:22:55 »

Its not geekhack . Its wallethack

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 04:30:18 »

Its not geekhack . Its wallethack

Soooo true!

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 04:51:02 »
Maybe I'm searching wrong, but I can't find any blank key caps on amazon.co.jp (I don't speak Japanese, so that might be part of the problem). What I really want are the lime green realforce blank caps. I might just give a shot at ordering them off EK later this week. They're listed out of stock, but you guys seem to be having pretty good luck, so who knows?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 05:53:05 »
Maybe I'm searching wrong, but I can't find any blank key caps on amazon.co.jp (I don't speak Japanese, so that might be part of the problem). What I really want are the lime green realforce blank caps. I might just give a shot at ordering them off EK later this week. They're listed out of stock, but you guys seem to be having pretty good luck, so who knows?

You not searching wrong there are no blank Topre keycaps on amazon.co.jp except the HHKB ones. I might have seen an orange set as well but can't remember.

Offline terran5992

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 06:51:10 »

You not searching wrong there are no blank Topre keycaps on amazon.co.jp except the HHKB ones. I might have seen an orange set as well but can't remember.

The colored topre caps are for realforce's. The right shift on the HHKB is smaller than that on the realforce

Offline Belfong

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 07:42:44 »
Bunny Lake is selling pink colored key caps for $90. You can help him out.

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 08:29:58 »
The colored topre caps are for realforce's. The right shift on the HHKB is smaller than that on the realforce
They are still usable.

Offline terran5992

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 19:35:21 »
They are still usable.

Of course but who would want an incomplete set?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 19:46:54 »
They are still usable.

I believe you flip the caps lock.

Or use a random key that fits.

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #49 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 05:11:36 »
Right, that was what I meant, I've seen pictures where people have made it work.

Offline terran5992

« Reply #50 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 07:59:49 »
Wow those HHKB looks amazing.

I take back everything i said

Offline kfmfe04

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 13:10:22 »
dustinhxc, I originally wanted the white legend version, but those photos look so clean!  I'm tempted to go for the blanks now (esp if I switch over to Colemak).
⌨White Blank HHKB P2 ⌨Filco TKL SA MXRed
Interests: ⌨AcidFire's Board ⌨Kinesis Advantage LF

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 13:11:57 »
dustinhxc, I originally wanted the white legend version, but those photos look so clean!  I'm tempted to go for the blanks now (esp if I switch over to Colemak).

I think it's good to have both :) but if you know the layout then blanks are fine to have by themselves.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 13:18:40 »
They are still usable.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

We posting pics of blank HHKB's? 

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 13:32:10 »
They are still usable.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

People were curious about realforce keys fitting. That looks great! Nice fns! :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 28 November 2013, 16:12:38 »
They are still usable.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Ahahahaha ;)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 09:13:38 »
In a stroke of good luck, my brother in law is going to Japan for training and I now can ship him a set of HHKB caps from amazon.co.jp .. my dileman\ is whether I should go for white/grey blanks or with legends. The one with legends looked 'busy' to me but many swears by the quality of the legends. I have a black on black now, so the blanks is my first choice. Would I regret not getting the white/grey legends?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 11:24:14 »
In a stroke of good luck, my brother in law is going to Japan for training and I now can ship him a set of HHKB caps from amazon.co.jp .. my dileman\ is whether I should go for white/grey blanks or with legends. The one with legends looked 'busy' to me but many swears by the quality of the legends. I have a black on black now, so the blanks is my first choice. Would I regret not getting the white/grey legends?

I love my black on black and my white blanks.

Offline terran5992

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 29 November 2013, 19:18:46 »

Why not get both?

Offline Awful

• Don't Topre.
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 12:19:59 »
So flipping the caps lock, does that make the key the same profile? I couldn't stand having a different profile shift. I'm really wanting blank greens for my hhkb that one it's way.. I ordered the blank white and also the blank black caps... haven't even gotten it yet, and I've ordered sets of caps.. damn Geekhack (and especially Dustin for having that hot ass board.)
I hate everything.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 13:02:58 »
So flipping the caps lock, does that make the key the same profile? I couldn't stand having a different profile shift. I'm really wanting blank greens for my hhkb that one it's way.. I ordered the blank white and also the blank black caps... haven't even gotten it yet, and I've ordered sets of caps.. damn Geekhack (and especially Dustin for having that hot ass board.)

Thank you ;) I just ordered the blank orange so I'll let you know! I just love the look of that tiny dot on the right shift :p (caps lock)

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 15:13:43 »
Yes, please report back as I would also love to use a realforce set if possible on my hhkb. Although from some pictures I've seen it looks like you can use the shorter right shift and it isn't too noticeable.
Like below:
Use blank like I do.  Everything fits except the right shift (you can see some gaps in the picture around that right shift).

Show Image

These are RF87U/104U (that EK sells) keycaps on a Type-S HHKB.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #62 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 15:34:12 »
Yes, please report back as I would also love to use a realforce set if possible on my hhkb. Although from some pictures I've seen it looks like you can use the shorter right shift and it isn't too noticeable.
Like below:
Use blank like I do.  Everything fits except the right shift (you can see some gaps in the picture around that right shift).

Show Image

These are RF87U/104U (that EK sells) keycaps on a Type-S HHKB.

Awesome I will try both and post back! Bro Caps has some epic photos of his HHKB w realforce caps!

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #63 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 15:35:33 »
Awesome I will try both and post back! Bro Caps has some epic photos of his HHKB w realforce caps!
wow, I'd love to see some as this is the look I'm ultimately shooting for!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #64 on: Sat, 30 November 2013, 15:38:18 »
wow, I'd love to see some as this is the look I'm ultimately shooting for!

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40658.0

Here's the thread he started and where I will post photos as well. :)

Raccoons:

« Last Edit: Sat, 30 November 2013, 16:51:42 by dustinhxc »