Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 427821 times)

Offline tuco

When do you plan to start shipping the orders in the U.S.?
Imsto this has gone on forever. We need to know the timeline? 1 week? A month? 3 months?
Please...

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Late to the party here.  What is that hieroglyphic set in the first post?  Is that an option?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Late to the party here.  What is that hieroglyphic set in the first post?  Is that an option?

Super late to the party...  :rolleyes:

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Start the shipping today.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Hako

Awesome! I can't wait to get my set!   :D

Offline Jumie

Will you provide tracking number?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

Will you provide tracking number?

yes sure, will be sent through the website.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline wodan

You have no idea how much I want this to be a hit ;)

Offline Broadmonkey

What about refunds, will these also be processed?

Offline Bakesta

I had not made an account on your website at the time of purchase, I did a guest checkout through Paypal and have recieved all confirmation from your site at my email address, will tracking numbers be emailed, or will it have been necessary to have an account on your site before we ordered?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

yes also the refunds   

I had not made an account on your website at the time of purchase, I did a guest checkout through Paypal and have recieved all confirmation from your site at my email address, will tracking numbers be emailed, or will it have been necessary to have an account on your site before we ordered?

when you make the order, one email address was left, the tracking number will be sent to that address.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline Villain

yes also the refunds   

when you make the order, one email address was left, the tracking number will be sent to that address.

Hi, I sent you a pm regarding my refund. Have you got the change to read it yet?

Offline JDragon

Are there any extras available?

Offline tuco

Imsto, did you get the change of address requests that people sent since this buy started?

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
Still no shipping notification  :'(

Offline onmybikedrunk

In fact, has anyone received a shipping notification?

Offline Asbrodeus

no shipping notification here.

Offline denfetafrukten

no shipping notification here.

Nothing here either...

Offline rarely_upset

No shipping notification, still Pending... on the website.

Offline asskicker79

there are no photos of finished products. just a "start the shipping today" like last time? sorry i don't believe it!

Offline lolpes

there are no photos of finished products. just a "start the shipping today" like last time? sorry i don't believe it!

There are photos of finished products, please read the thread. I haven't received a shipping notification yet as well.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

There are photos of finished products, please read the thread. I haven't received a shipping notification yet as well.

Yeah, there have been photos floating around of these sets for a while. Just gotta find them.
No idea why imsto just doesn't ship them.

Offline Villain

Okay, I'm the designer of Ancient-Egyptian Layout and also Imsto's friend,I 'm coming to talk about something after my friend told me what happend on Reddit/mk.
Yeah he did not complete the order before the deadline,BUT HE WILL NOT DISAPPER.
Maybe you should know these below first, 
If you still insist on using these words to insult him and his family after knowing these things, then I think you lack the basic training to be a gent.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\OK let's see what happend to IMSTO this year.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
1.Ixxn disapperred with the payment of Imsto's caps,Worth about twenty thousand USD.
2.Exjxxpxt unilaterally terminated the relationship with him and stop supply keycaps because Imsto started to sell caps in China so we have to change from 133 to 117.
3.Half of the goods he supplied in the last are defective.('Delete' 'End' 'PageDn' are in wrong color.)
4.His mother was diagnosed with cancer.
5.His father-in-law is seriously ill and now still in hospital.
6.His wife had a car accident and was sent to the hospital.
7.This should be a happy thing, but it makes him more confused:He became a father.
/////////////What would you do if you suffered these in one year?//////////
Career?Family?
He's not made of iron, bros.
He's in a dreadful rush with so much to do in so short a time.
He is a slow man,and he rarely updates production schedules even in his Chinese group not to mention on GH.
But please believe him everyone, we won't lose him.
By the way,let me give you a shipping order,
Mainland of China>Taiwan>International Group
And now some Chinese people have recived their caps these days.
I also recived my work and I made a comparison between IMSTO and RealForce.
Let me show you Imsto's dye-sub skill.

Is imsto coming back?

Offline citi

Hey guys, International GB's shipping order is the last, He just finished his delivery in China.the next is Taiwan.

When I met you in the summer.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Sounds like some anime movie.

Offline citi

Sounds like some anime movie.
From an EDM xd

Offline denfetafrukten

Another week of silence, three months since the first time Imsto said he started shipping and three weeks since the second time he said he did.

I wonder how many times shipping will "start" before we get our keys  :rolleyes:

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
Another week of silence, three months since the first time Imsto said he started shipping and three weeks since the second time he said he did.

I wonder how many times shipping will "start" before we get our keys  :rolleyes:

I'm frustrated too since I was in this for 4 sets BUT he did say he prioritizes China then Taiwan then Asia then the rest of the world.
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline Jumie

That makes me wonder how large is the order count

Offline Janzzze

Have anyone gotten there caps yet?
If he started shipping to China, Taiwan and rest of Asia a while ago someone must have got there keycaps by now.

Don't think I've seen pictures of this rounds keys actually on a board.

Offline asskicker79

maybe he's thinking about another excuse.

Offline beltet

Ok imsto. I'm going to move in two months and would like to change the adress. How do I do it?

Offline kaeeeede

Ok imsto. I'm going to move in two months and would like to change the adress. How do I do it?

I just submitted a ticket on his site for an address change this week. He got back to me in a day or two to say it was updated. So probably the site is the best way.

Offline onmybikedrunk

Offline building_an_ergo

Have anyone gotten there caps yet?
If he started shipping to China, Taiwan and rest of Asia a while ago someone must have got there keycaps by now.

Don't think I've seen pictures of this rounds keys actually on a board.

I am in Asia.

Haven't heard or received a thing.

Offline beltet

I just submitted a ticket on his site for an address change this week. He got back to me in a day or two to say it was updated. So probably the site is the best way.

Thanks mate! will do so.

Offline tuco

I moved right after joining this group buy and have tried to contact Imsto 10 times now about my address change and there has never been a response. I have tried both through direct message here at Geekhack as well as through his website, but no response. Not to mention I have asked about it multiple times through this thread. Pretty disappointing.

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

I moved right after joining this group buy and have tried to contact Imsto 10 times now about my address change and there has never been a response. I have tried both through direct message here at Geekhack as well as through his website, but no response. Not to mention I have asked about it multiple times through this thread. Pretty disappointing.

Sorry man, plz send me the mail again to imsto#qq.com
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline beltet

Sorry man, plz send me the mail again to imsto#qq.com

I will send you an email aswell. Because I did not get any response from the site.

Offline wodan

Anyone get any refunds yet?
I mean even the people who kept their orders should have gotten 7$ refunds per set right?

Such a shame to see IMSTOs reputation crushed. Delays and personal problems are one thing but making false promises is what hurts the reputation.

Offline dorf

• divine creator
Anyone get any refunds yet?
I mean even the people who kept their orders should have gotten 7$ refunds per set right?

Such a shame to see IMSTOs reputation crushed. Delays and personal problems are one thing but making false promises is what hurts the reputation.

Yes, I got a refund after emailing on all emailadresses I could find every day for ~2 weeks. I was only in for one set so it was not a lot of money.

Offline asskicker79

anyone got the caps?

Offline phosphoric

anyone got the caps?
doubt it. i guarantee there will be an influx of posts when people do start receiving them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's get this straight. There is nothing cool about keyboards we're all lame as fk.

speak for yourself

Offline Damonskv

i got my refund thx a lot imsto :)
Please share experiences on what email address you wrote? I've been several times, wrote on imsto@msn.com

Offline gadzkun

Please share experiences on what email address you wrote? I've been several times, wrote on imsto@msn.com

try sent it to imsto@qq.com

subject : *****GB Round4 Refund*****

your order number
paypal address

i sent him an email 3 days ago, he reply and refund it today ;)

Offline Damonskv

your order number
paypal address

Thanks, I'll try again, hope this address will work

Offline building_an_ergo

your order number
paypal address

Thanks.  Sent.

Will post again here when I get a response or a week or so has passed.

Offline stupidhurtingfeet

your order number
paypal address

I am doing the same. Hopefully something comes of it this time.