Author Topic: Thank you Skully  (Read 56154 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Thank you Skully
« on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:33:05 »

Just wanna say a huge thanks to skully who was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire experience of ordering this board

He was a pleasure to deal with start to finish and the board he has created is amazing

Incredibly intuitive design and very well thought out PCB, was a joy to build and an excellent starter board for anyone considering learning to build

Couldn't be more impressed and cant wait to order from you again in the future

<3
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: Thank you Skully
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:41:42 »
The colors are outstanding. Can't wait to get order a Clueboard.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:44:49 by romevi »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:42:42 »
The colors are outstanding. Can't wait to get order a Clueboard.

id strongly recommend it, outstanding value

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 09:57:58 »
When I was building my Clueboard, Skully and I exchanged more messages than I care to count. And I couldn't be more pleased with the end result.

I'm excited to see more of these out in the community. With all of the customization options and affordable pricing, I think it could become a community staple, especially for US builders.

That said, I think we may need a Clueboard gallery thread.

Offline pwade3

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:07:48 »
I'm excited to see more of these out in the community. With all of the customization options and affordable pricing, I think it could become a community staple, especially for US builders.

Seriously, so many layout options, case options, and now lighting options, at a great price with great customer service from skully.

I'm so close to finishing my board up and I can already tell skully is working hard to figure out my issues.

The fact that some customs get kinda "samey" could be an annoyance to some, but I don't see Clueboard suffering that issue any time soon. You really can personalize the hell out of these boards, I don't think I've seen 2 of the same board yet.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:09:06 »

Seriously, so many layout options, case options, and now lighting options, at a great price with great customer service from skully.

I'm so close to finishing my board up and I can already tell skully is working hard to figure out my issues.

The fact that some customs get kinda "samey" could be an annoyance to some, but I don't see Clueboard suffering that issue any time soon. You really can personalize the hell out of these boards, I don't think I've seen 2 of the same board yet.

sorry to hear you have some issues but im sure skully will crush em for you

mine was a pleasure to build, i had it up and ready for typing within half an hour of unboxing it

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:09:18 »
When I was building my Clueboard, Skully and I exchanged more messages than I care to count. And I couldn't be more pleased with the end result.

That said, I think we may need a Clueboard gallery thread.

Skully is super helpful. I PM'd him a ton of questions before even ordering, and he was quick to answer every one. I'm now more confident that I need this board.

Offline pwade3

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:23:33 »

sorry to hear you have some issues but im sure skully will crush em for you

mine was a pleasure to build, i had it up and ready for typing within half an hour of unboxing it

There's just some firmware stuff with the RGB underlight going on. The assembly parts of the board were super pleasant and it was only my second time soldering.

But yeah I have complete faith in skully as well and I think that says a lot about how well he's running Clueboard.

Your board looks great btw, did you get your case from skully or somewhere else?

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:25:55 »
Very nice keyboard, I really should get my Clueboard finished :P

Also, this convinced my to buy sky dolch...

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 10:57:57 »
Just wanna say a huge thanks to skully who was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire experience of ordering this board

He was a pleasure to deal with start to finish and the board he has created is amazing

Incredibly intuitive design and very well thought out PCB, was a joy to build and an excellent starter board for anyone considering learning to build

Thanks for starting this thread.  I'd been thinking about a clueboard to replace my magicforce 68, but wasn't sure.

Now I am.

Thanks again!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 12:11:32 »
Very nice keyboard, I really should get my Clueboard finished :P

Also, this convinced my to buy sky dolch...

That's Sky Dolch?

Offline skullydazed

• Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 16:25:41 »
Glad you like it, that plate with Sky Dolch turned out to be a killer combination.