Author Topic: Topre Realforce keyboards in EU / ISO layouts are in stock now!  (Read 49197 times)

Offline wsjudd

• The Keyboard Company Blog

Gorgeous Topre Realforce keyboards in full and TKL sizes and white or black colours are finally in stock at the KeyboardCo. UK, Swedish / Finnish and German layouts available (although not all languages are available on all models). Check out the selection via the blog link below:

http://www.keyboardco.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/topre-keyboards-in-eu-iso-uk-swedish-german/
Blogs & Social Media
The Keyboard Company

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

Re: Topre Realforce keyboards in EU / ISO layouts are in stock now!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 14:03:03 »
I realise this is a bit off topic but is there any chance you guys would be stocking any of the leopold topre boards or HHKBs in the future? I'm sure it's probably unlikely, thanks.

Offline Kilonzi

• Praise the sun!
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 16:22:11 »
When will you have the Realforce SE18T0 87U with the ANSI layout back in stock?

Offline wsjudd

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 09:39:36 »
I realise this is a bit off topic but is there any chance you guys would be stocking any of the leopold topre boards or HHKBs in the future? I'm sure it's probably unlikely, thanks.

Never say never... but there are some good reasons why we don't at the moment. For example, the HHKB isn't CE-approved, so it's illegal to sell in Europe. They are unique and we would like to sell them, but this is a significant barrier. Leopold's Topre boards are quite similar to what we have already; if we can only stock one line we prefer Realforce.
Blogs & Social Media
The Keyboard Company

Offline wsjudd

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 09:40:54 »
When will you have the Realforce SE18T0 87U with the ANSI layout back in stock?

Our ETA is 09/06/2017, as seen on the product page:
http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard/usa-topre-realforce-87ub-55g-mini-black-on-black-keyboard.asp

You can sign up for an email alert when it is back in stock by pressing the envelope symbol next to the ETA.
Blogs & Social Media
The Keyboard Company

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 12:43:13 »

Never say never... but there are some good reasons why we don't at the moment. For example, the HHKB isn't CE-approved, so it's illegal to sell in Europe. They are unique and we would like to sell them, but this is a significant barrier. Leopold's Topre boards are quite similar to what we have already; if we can only stock one line we prefer Realforce.

Wow I had no idea that was the case with the HHKB, I guess there may be a very small plus side for brexit then haha =P. I completely understand and that's fair enough, just a shame that the ones I am interested in are the fc980c and the fc660c which unfortunately don't really have Topre equivalents. Thanks for the response anyway.

Offline wsjudd

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 17:38:22 »
Wow I had no idea that was the case with the HHKB, I guess there may be a very small plus side for brexit then haha =P. I completely understand and that's fair enough, just a shame that the ones I am interested in are the fc980c and the fc660c which unfortunately don't really have Topre equivalents. Thanks for the response anyway.

No worries. Of course, if this changes we'll be the first to let you know! :)
Blogs & Social Media
The Keyboard Company

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 16:20:34 »
Awesome, I have my fingers crossed  :thumb:

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 17:40:35 »
Candykeys has started to sell the HHKB in the EU and has apparently found a distributor with the correct certification. Any chance you guys would be interested in picking some up?

Offline wsjudd

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 09:25:20 »
If they truly do have the correct certification, we may look into it - but no promises :) Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Blogs & Social Media
The Keyboard Company

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 19 July 2017, 18:17:57 »
Thanks for the reply. No worries, I'll keep my fingers crossed in that case haha

Offline Mzen

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 05:15:09 »
I feel like I already know the answer to this, but how likely would it be for our forgotten European brethren to get a 55g Topre Realforce keyboard? More specifically, a white (or beige) Topre Realforce 88U 55g (non-variable) with ISO-DE layout.

Not getting my hopes up, but it doesn't hurt to ask! Thank you  :thumb:

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 26 November 2017, 10:56:04 »
Any chance for Realforce 87U Tenkeyless 55g (White/Gray) back in stock?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::