Author Topic: Are you able to see when a new mass drop will begins?  (Read 42730 times)

Offline Encabulator

Are you able to see when a new mass drop will begins?
« on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 18:20:47 »
Or does it just pop up randomly a while after a poll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
relax bro.. no one will bite ur head off on geekhack.. this is not that kind of community...   hahahahahahaha

Though tp4 will personally chew you out if you start selling $60 orings.

Offline Niomosy

Re: Are you able to see when a new mass drop will begins?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 23:15:16 »
In terms of polls?  There's multiple factors involved in a group buy running.  The poll is there to determine interest but even very successful, high vote, polls have seen nothing happen.

Offline Krakob

• Krakblog
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 00:31:04 »
It's up to Massdrop. You can request a drop that has happened previously and you'll get a notification when it launches.
Ducky Shine 2 (MX Blue, white backlight) • Obins Anne Pro (Gateron Brown) • Model M • XD60

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 06:33:22 »
In general new drops start at 6AM PT.  You can check at that time, and see all of the new drops.  Other than that, sometimes when they want to push things, they'll send out notifications earlier if you're signed up for their e-mails and the community.  And they send out a general e-mail with a selection of new drops (and popular drops every day).

Offline m3ll3n

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 18:51:40 »
I wish they had a feature to see upcoming drops, but right now I just have to check it every morning  :thumb:

Offline Encabulator

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 23:17:15 »
I wish they had a feature to see upcoming drops, but right now I just have to check it every morning  :thumb:

Waiting for that day that a pok3r drop happens and I check my balance to see $10
relax bro.. no one will bite ur head off on geekhack.. this is not that kind of community...   hahahahahahaha

Though tp4 will personally chew you out if you start selling $60 orings.