Author Topic: Anyone else find sex boring?  (Read 14930 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Anyone else find sex boring?
« on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 17:45:10 »
I rarely bring it up to anyone cause they always give me ****, but pretty much my entire life sex has just been a dull dirty time-waste. It takes way too much effort to make it happen, takes too long doing something repetitive, then you need to clean up afterwards. It just doesn't feel worth the time or effort. Like, I'd literally rather sit and do nothing than have sex. It's almost to the point where it's just an annoying activity you need to do sometimes to make someone else happy.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
Re: Anyone else find sex boring?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 17:46:28 »
It's all about THE HUNT
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline yuppie

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 18:28:48 »
Literally "doing it" wrong.
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:13:37 »
Incidentally,   Vascular diseases of varying severity (which is precursor to Heart Disease)  accounts for 70% of ALL Erectile dysfunction cases.

Which means,   if your Wii  doesn't wurk..    You've got an extremely high probability of heart disease, diabetes, stroke, dementia, cancer,   since this entire set of maladies are Comorbid...

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:14:12 »
You should be thankful, you can spend a **** ton of time doing other things!

Mind you, it's you noisy...so I dunno. Just be gentler to coffee machines :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:14:42 »

what part of noisy is being inserted into coffee machines ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:18:34 »

I've been 'doing it' with multiple partners for 17 years and sometimes even have return customers. I reckon just half my effort is more right than an entire evening of output for you.

It just takes way too long, and you're just tired and dirty afterwards and for what? Like 6 seconds of pleasure followed by "wow I just wasted 30-45 minutes of my life and now I need to shower and clean my sheets too"
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:27:09 by noisyturtle »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:19:54 »
Incidentally,   Vascular diseases of varying severity (which is precursor to Heart Disease)  accounts for 70% of ALL Erectile dysfunction cases.

Which means,   if you're Wii  doesn't wurk..    You've got an extremely high probability of heart disease, diabetes, stroke, dementia, cancer,   since this entire set of maladies are Comorbid...

lol everything works tip top, that isn't the issue at all

see this is the exact problem, people cannot even wrap their indoctrinated minds around the fact someone may not like sex. and this is why I rarely bring it up with anyone.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:23:21 »

I've been 'doing it' with multiple partners for 17 years and always get sometimes even have customers. I reckon just half my effort is more right than an entire evening of output for you.

It just takes way too long, and you're just tired and dirty afterwards and for what? Like 6 seconds of pleasure followed by "wow I just wasted 30-45 minutes of my life and now I need to shower and clean my sheets too"

The dissonance is that you haven't been an adult for very long.

So you're comparing the Colloquial fiction surround sex  vs the  REALITY of sex,    of which is a FUNCTIONAL  act.

But,  if you remove the Function  from the ACT of,     it's no different than any other mindless pleasurable activity.

The difference is,  for example,  when you yourself do drugs,   5 seconds, you're high...

Sex takes 30 minutes,  2 hour dinner,  1 hour drive back and forth,  40 minutes sheets laundry, 30 minute extra shower,   listening to female verbal dialogue 5 hours for repeat service..

The cost to it is as you've said VERY high,  when it's reduced to a Mundane pleasurable activity..

But when sex is a FUNCTIONAL aspect of life,   then ANY COST would be worth it,  because the reproduction of human beings is paramount..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:24:23 »
So you are saying sex will get better in my 40s and 50s?

But basically you got my point - the effort and time you need to put in is directly disproportionate to the amount of pleasure received, and even then you need to work hard for that too. There's just better things to do.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:29:01 »
So you are saying sex will get better in my 40s and 50s?

No,   sex will always be what it is..

The most pleasurable thing on this planet is crystal meth..   that is the logical conclusion of hedonistic lifestyles that many young people lead.

The goal of the Individual is somewhat a Given in modern society,  you will always have enough to eat,  and you can always get drugs,  sex , alcohol by trading labor..

But, of course if you only serve your own base functions,   without reaching further into the existential,  then you will be stagnant.

None of this conclude on good or bad descriptors..      It's an interactive experience between your perceived choices and the will of the Universe.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:29:17 »

what part of noisy is being inserted into coffee machines ?

It was irrelevant to the topic, more like a psa: be nicer to coffee machines! 

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:29:49 »

Like, I'd literally rather sit and do nothing than have sex.

So, what is an example of something that is not "boring"?

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 19:32:42 »

Like, I'd literally rather sit and do nothing than have sex.

So, what is an example of something that is not "boring"?

175046-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 20:41:07 »
There is nothing wrong with this.

Some people are satyriasis (or nymphomaniacs, depending on gender), and it is only logical that there are people at the other end of the scale too.

Most people fall somewhere between.

Be happy with who you are, and do the things that you enjoy doing.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 21:01:00 »
I rarely bring it up to anyone cause they always give me ****, but pretty much my entire life sex has just been a dull dirty time-waste. It takes way too much effort to make it happen, takes too long doing something repetitive, then you need to clean up afterwards. It just doesn't feel worth the time or effort. Like, I'd literally rather sit and do nothing than have sex. It's almost to the point where it's just an annoying activity you need to do sometimes to make someone else happy.
It may just be how you are or you may be one of those people who need a stronger connection with who you are having sex with. I.E. wife, girlfriend, etc.. Casual stuff just may not be your forte. Another possibility is you could be asexual (or along that line, greysexual?) or have some other sex/fetish/gender/medical issue at play, which are all far more common than people think.

Once certainty though is that you're not alone in this, not even close.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 12:33:37 »
Pretty sure I'm a sympathiser of this topic. There have been plenty of moments and I'm always 'up' for the task but generally, the outcome seems to be disproportionate to the 'hunt'. Even when I was making decent money the thought of sex was just meh.

Offline dante

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 13:23:42 »
Sex is never boring when a chyros review is playing in the background.  :-X

Offline Belfong

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 18:46:29 »
The root of the issue is that modern civilization have too many other activities that can give equal pleasure at very little effort. That made sex feel primal and "out of fashion" and is usually needed to fulfill that primal need. This topic is interesting, thanks noisy, for brining this up!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 19:42:21 »
Wait, did we discuss if you find jerking it boring?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 05 August 2017, 20:05:34 »
I am pretty sure it was sex with a partner  :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 06 August 2017, 00:16:06 »
I am pretty sure it was sex with a partner  :))

Yet,   - Partner -  was not defined ...

Could be anyone or anything.. 

//raises one eyebrow

//lowers chin 15 degrees down 23 degrees left

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 06 August 2017, 00:46:08 »
The problem here is that you have not picked up and taken me home yet.  ;)

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 06 August 2017, 02:32:54 »
Are you on some kind of medication? There are some that could definitely mess up with your sex drive and enjoyment.
I know anti-depressants are like they put a lid on everything - they do not just dampen the lows, but the highs as well
... and they make it take longer to finish, and the finishes are duller.

Offline aminobeano

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 15:38:08 »
Some people just don't like sex. I have a couple of friends like you. But we're on a mechanical keyboard website so who are we to even judge you?

Haha you do you. Don't have sex if you don't want to, slightly jealous of you though. Like homeboy above me said, lots more free time and all that.
The possibility of being alone for your whole life seems sad though. Try to find an asexual girl or something to just like hang out with and you will never have to do the deed.
FC660C Alt | '87 Model M | Type Heaven | Phantom TKL (Clear) | MF68

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 16:03:48 »
I'm with Leslieann and Rowdy on this one. Sometimes I prefer just snuggling and getting a massage more enjoyable than having sex. Closeness to a partner plays a big role for me.
While popular media might tell you otherwise, men aren't always sex-crazed maniacs that can go at it anywhere and everywhere on the drop of a dime.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 16:13:47 »
I'm with Leslieann and Rowdy on this one. Sometimes I prefer just snuggling and getting a massage more enjoyable than having sex. Closeness to a partner plays a big role for me.
While popular media might tell you otherwise, men aren't always sex-crazed maniacs that can go at it anywhere and everywhere on the drop of a dime.

You know.. this might be because you eat too many animal products.

The excess fats has clogged your arteries and micro-vasculature   leading to significantly reduced male Pr0wess.. !!

makes sense since high fat consumption is responsible for nearly all heart disease and erectile dysfunction.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 17:01:55 »

You know.. this might be because you eat too many animal products.

The excess fats has clogged your arteries and micro-vasculature   leading to significantly reduced male Pr0wess.. !!

makes sense since high fat consumption is responsible for nearly all heart disease and erectile dysfunction.

Took the words outta my mouth, definitely food related...

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 18:28:57 »
Desire and E.D. are not the same thing, if they were, no one would be buying that little blue pill. Without desire, not only would that pill not work (it's not magic), but sales of it would be nothing compared to what they are. Desire can however be attributed to low hormones, but even that doesn't always correlate.

Oh, and don't buy into those stupid commercials about low testosterone.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 19:23:44 »
Desire and E.D. are not the same thing, if they were, no one would be buying that little blue pill. Without desire, not only would that pill not work (it's not magic), but sales of it would be nothing compared to what they are. Desire can however be attributed to low hormones, but even that doesn't always correlate.

Oh, and don't buy into those stupid commercials about low testosterone.

That's part of it sure,   But statistically 70% of ED cases are due to Vascular disease/degeneration,  it's a major pre-occuring/ indicator of arteriosclerosis.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #30 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 21:49:29 »
Some people think sex is boring while some people can probably never have sex in their lifes......

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 21:50:21 »
Some people think sex is boring while some people can probably never have sex in their lifes......

//Explain ?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #32 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 22:01:31 »

//Explain ?

Rooney Ramen Warrior.

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 22:15:37 »

I think maybe the reason you get push back isn't the fact that people can't understand that you don't like sex, it's that the reasons you give for not liking sex aren't good reasons. It doesn't have to take effort to make happen, it doesn't have to take a long time, it doesn't (and many would argue: shouldn't) be repetitive, there are so many ways that aren't messy, and certainly don't require you to change your sheets afterwards.

Your arguments make it sound like your sex life is the problem, not your perspective. And I don't mean number of partners or frequency.

It's ok if you don't like sex; literally all you have to say is 'I don't like sex. it's just not for me.' and you would get mush less criticism for it. But as it stands, you are saying you don't like sex for a lot of really narrow minded, seemingly inexperienced (which you claim not to be) reasons.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 22:33:52 »

I think maybe the reason you get push back isn't the fact that people can't understand that you don't like sex, it's that the reasons you give for not liking sex aren't good reasons. It doesn't have to take effort to make happen, it doesn't have to take a long time, it doesn't (and many would argue: shouldn't) be repetitive, there are so many ways that aren't messy, and certainly don't require you to change your sheets afterwards.

Your arguments make it sound like your sex life is the problem, not your perspective. And I don't mean number of partners or frequency.

It's ok if you don't like sex; literally all you have to say is 'I don't like sex. it's just not for me.' and you would get mush less criticism for it. But as it stands, you are saying you don't like sex for a lot of really narrow minded, seemingly inexperienced (which you claim not to be) reasons.

Short of sex atop a construction tarp..   Exactly HOW could it not be messy..

Perhaps it is YOU who's having the wrong type of sex ?? 

haahhahahahahahahahahahaha

175285-0

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 22:38:14 »

Just off the top of my head: Sex in the shower.

Any one else have any stupid questions?

edited for niceness
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 August 2017, 22:44:26 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 22:47:01 »

Just off the top of my head: Sex in the shower

it can be done if you have a Jacuzzi,   but otherwise,  it's not super good in the regular ol' bathtub or shower floor..

First off, only one person can fully access the warm water..   So the person behind usually might get kind of chilly..

Second..  the sensation of the water dulls the signaling of the functional bits..

Third.. it could get kind of humid..   oxygen dissolves into the humid air,   you could more easily get winded or short of breath.

Fourth, It's slippery and therefore dangerous..   they tell you not to hop around in the shower for a reason..  slip knock ur head on a shelf or edge and YOU DIE..

Finally, there's the access problem,  where the junction area does not have the best clearance.

Offline mrhead

• Thread \ (•◡•) / Stopper
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 22:56:32 »
slippery and therefore dangerous..   they tell you not to hop around in the shower for a reason..  slip knock ur head on a shelf or edge and YOU DIE..

I can think of worse ways to go...  like reading this thread.  OP needs to learn to foreplay!

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 22:56:57 »
it can be done if you have a Jacuzzi,   but otherwise,  it's not super good in regular ol' bathtub or shower floor..
first off, only one person can fully access the warm water..   So the person behind usually might get kind of chilly..
Then..  the sensation of the water dulls the signaling of the functional bits..
Third.. it could get kind of humid..   oxygen dissolves into the humid air,   you could more easily get winded or short of breath.
It's slippery and therefore dangerous..   they tell you not to hop around in the shower for a reason..  slip knock ur head on a shelf or edge and YOU DIE..
Then there's the access problem,  where the junction area does not have the best clearance.

Jacuzzi is another one, good call. If you don't mind the occasional UTI.

But none of your points hold up in practice. When I have shower sex I don't have any of the issues you listed; literally not one point you made has ever come up for me.

Besides, why would you do it on the floor?

Also if you think the humidity in a shower is a problem for you, imagine a sauna. A personal favorite of mine. But humid environments aside, getting winded/short of breath is often part of the fun, not a problem to be avoided.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 August 2017, 23:05:01 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 07 August 2017, 23:34:57 »
it can be done if you have a Jacuzzi,   but otherwise,  it's not super good in regular ol' bathtub or shower floor..
first off, only one person can fully access the warm water..   So the person behind usually might get kind of chilly..
Then..  the sensation of the water dulls the signaling of the functional bits..
It's slippery and therefore dangerous..   they tell you not to hop around in the shower for a reason..  slip knock ur head on a shelf or edge and YOU DIE..
Then there's the access problem,  where the junction area does not have the best clearance.

Jacuzzi is another one, good call. If you don't mind the occasional UTI.

But none of your points hold up in practice. When I have shower sex I don't have any of the issues you listed; literally not one point you made has ever come up for me.

Besides, why would you do it on the floor?

Also if you think the humidity in a shower is a problem for you, imagine a sauna. A personal favorite of mine. But humid environments aside, getting winded/short of breath is often part of the fun, not a problem to be avoided.

That better not be the communal sauna at the local gym lol

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 15:14:55 »

//Explain ?

Too ugly, just like me

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 15:17:50 »

//Explain ?

Too ugly, just like me

Here's the plan..   work  IT-job,  save up $40,000,  Go to korea..  full facial makeover..

they are xperts..   

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 16:01:55 »
Lots of "ugly" people have sex. I once knew a girl that, if you didn't know her and judged her by her looks alone you could think that she had Down's Syndrome ... but besides being "normal" and very intelligent, she had quite a dirty mind, and was sexually active with both genders.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 August 2017, 16:04:05 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 16:07:23 »
Lots of "ugly" people have sex. I once knew a girl that, if you didn't know her and judged her by her looks alone you could think that she had Down's Syndrome ... but besides being "normal" and very intelligent, she had quite a dirty mind, and was sexually active with both genders.

Is this your vaguely demure attempt in professing at large that you've gone back for seconds with a female who has physical attributes resembling down syndrome?

How many times Findecanor, How many times,   we Must know before we forgive you..  ?

Hahahahahhahahhaahhahahahahahahaha
a

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 16:39:20 »

Personally I enjoy sex quite a bit. The messier the better tbqfhwu, fam.
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline drewba

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 16:56:41 »
I think boring is the wrong adjective. Difficult, yeah probably. Boring, nah. In the words of my main man Akon "I just had seeeeeex and it felt so good."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 17:03:05 »
I think boring is the wrong adjective. Difficult, yeah probably. Boring, nah. In the words of my main man Akon "I just had seeeeeex and it felt so good."

That's why I corrected nturtle in that he's actually talking about COST to Rewards ratio to "Real sex"   vs  "doing drugs "  "video game" "etc."

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 17:07:25 »

I'm pretty sure Findecanor is trying to justify why he had sex with someone with down syndrome...it's all good bro, we don't judge here on GH.

Offline drewba

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 17:08:06 »

That's why I corrected nturtle in that he's actually talking about COST to Rewards ratio to "Real sex"   vs  "doing drugs "  "video game" "etc."
True that.

tp4, what's your pillow talk like? "Girl, the resources expended were worth it on this particular episode. Shall we schedule our next copulation session?"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 08 August 2017, 19:23:23 »

True that.

tp4, what's your pillow talk like? "Girl, the resources expended were worth it on this particular episode. Shall we schedule our next copulation session?"

Please rotate Pi about the  Z and Y axis,    Head minus quarter-pi transverse