Author Topic: don't stop...beeelllllliiiiieeeeevin...hold on to that feeliiiiaaannnn...lulz  (Read 2040 times)

Offline jimirolln

i really like the chiwi and cu60 cases and mentioned this design to no response from there respective collaborators...so the idea is a simple hhkb 60 with a 6u and centered bottom row inspired by said designs...or a knock off with a half unit bottom row shift to the right...however you like to look at it...i understand the self anointed police of beendonebeforsville might have an aneurysm...so for them i would like to point out that combat...led zep...honeywell...utopia and wolf mark were done by different people...go ponder that for a while   

i feel like this should already exist but since it doesn't i would like to plant the seed of innovation in this forum as i am not familiar with cad or pcb engineering and have no desire to start a peripheral business...run a group buy or hand wire a board

it is my dream that the case design be open sourced for 3d printing and maybe even distributed through 1up keyboards...i love skiwithpete's channel on youtube and credit the solder cam...which is now a 3d cam with pulling me into the hobby...so for anyone upset by my involvement in the community...checkout his channel...subscribe...say way to go pete...what are we gonna do with all this innovation?...jk...lul...but for real tho...peace
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 March 2018, 12:56:52 by jimirolln »

Offline MatchstickMan

• CAD Jockey - YOLO Enthusiast
Re: the first centered bottom row with 6u space bar and 2 unit blockers
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 10:01:12 »
Could you start with an image from KLE? I think that might help get your idea across a bit better!
Current Projects:
- SouthPad -- Left-handed Numpad
- Full Split (Currently on hold)

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 10:11:11 »
i can do kle...its alot of fun...catch a lot of hell for renders not being 3d around here tho
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 17:16:47 by jimirolln »

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 10:16:59 »
alt
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 17:17:09 by jimirolln »

Offline jimirolln

:) ;) :D ;D :( :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D ^-^ :)) :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :p :thumb: jokes...there not for everybody :) ;) :D ;D :( :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D ^-^ :)) :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :p :thumb: :) ;) :D ;D :( :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D ^-^ :)) :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :p :thumb: :) ;) :D ;D :( :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D ^-^ :)) :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :p :thumb: :) ;) :D ;D :( :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D ^-^ :)) :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :p :thumb:

:)) tm
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 March 2018, 13:05:15 by jimirolln »

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
i thought you were muted, can we go back to that

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
I don't even understand what you are trying to express.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
I don't even understand what you are trying to express.
That's his style man, don't cramp it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh and here's a render

« Last Edit: Wed, 28 March 2018, 13:36:03 by SpAmRaY »

Offline jimirolln

lmao...lulz...gots them jokes...i like your style...now shift that bottom row half a unit to the right and its golden

it is a throwback the the trade mark scandal that got me muted...inspired by mito's poster lottery scandal that liberated the md ic's

i stay in a lot of trouble policing the police around here so you might could start a petition for it...lul...hater :))

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
wasnt 1up the dude charging like 400+ for a cf sandwich kit

Offline jimirolln

slow your role son...skiwithpete is a brother from another...go start your own ic if you wanna run your mouth b n disrespectful about a hero in the community

link your contributions...streams...designs and even builds...so help me if they are garbage i will roast you like its god dam november in this bich...bit
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 March 2018, 14:22:45 by jimirolln »

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
i am no one, who does nothing, so you can roast me on that if you want

Offline jimirolln

you are fam...you give feedback...no thankyou...don't be to hard on your self...much love

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
I don't do much either. But I am a pool of knowledge on vintage keyboards.  :rolleyes:
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
I was gonna ask what country you're from, but im more inclined to ask what planet at this point.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
I was gonna ask what country you're from, but im more inclined to ask what planet at this point.

:))