Author Topic: The many faces of Geekhack  (Read 1616288 times)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Re: The many faces of Geekhack
« Reply #3300 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 04:11:46 »
One wash in eleven months???
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3301 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 04:20:37 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3302 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 04:38:16 »
Raw denim I'm guessing.

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/raw-denim-how-to-guide-cult/

I get that denim was made to be worn for ages without washing, I wear my own for like 2-3 months at a time without washing, but 6-7 months seems excessive to me, regardless of what they are.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3303 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 05:34:38 »
Raw denim I'm guessing.

I get that denim was made to be worn for ages without washing, I wear my own for like 2-3 months at a time without washing, but 6-7 months seems excessive to me, regardless of what they are.
I only buy washed jeans now
6 months in non-humid air is fine, winter especially

But living in tropical country, you wont stand the smell after the 5th day
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #3304 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 07:19:48 »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3305 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 07:33:18 »
id flip my **** if i went more than like a week without washing them even if i barely wore them
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3306 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 07:44:18 »
Raw denim I'm guessing.

Fabreeze!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3307 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 08:26:43 »
Damn!

I like the way my clothes get softer and more "fitted" after multiple wearings and washings.

State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3308 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 09:33:07 »
I was known to wear the same pants for 6-7 months on end, back in the mid-'90s, in my punk rock days. I honestly did it because it was a huge pain to transfer all the spikes, zippers, and chains to a new pair. My sisters joked that my pants could probably stand up on their own.

Relevant punk song from those days:

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3309 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 10:36:17 »
I was known to wear the same pants for 6-7 months on end, back in the mid-'90s, in my punk rock days. I honestly did it because it was a huge pain to transfer all the spikes, zippers, and chains to a new pair. My sisters joked that my pants could probably stand up on their own.

Pictures or it didn't happen.
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3310 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 15:47:51 »

Pictures or it didn't happen.

+1  we need to see this.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3311 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 19:23:18 »
Well i did some digital digging, but came up almost empty-handed.

I did, however, find a pic of my leather biker vest. Pretty much everything in this photo is a joke. It was taken in 2001 or so as a joke submission for hotornot.com. I got a 6!

https://flic.kr/p/5KQ2C

Anyway, that's my actual high school jacket. Went great with a 3-row pyramid studded belt, spiked bracelet, 5 earrings (one got up to 2g before I got rid of them for a job), eyebrow ring, a sweet pair of Gripfasts, and of course the aforementioned dirty pants. And one of many punk rock band t-shirts, including the Queers, Operation Ivy, the Pink Lincolns, the Bouncing Souls, NOFX, the Germs, and D.I., just to name a few.

I'll check with my mom to see if she has any old photos hidden away somewhere.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3312 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 20:13:47 »

I did, however, find a pic of my leather biker vest. Pretty much everything in this photo is a joke. It was taken in 2001 or so as a joke submission for hotornot.com. I got a 6!

Anyway, that's my actual high school jacket. Went great with a 3-row pyramid studded belt, spiked bracelet, 5 earrings (one got up to 2g before I got rid of them for a job), eyebrow ring, a sweet pair of Gripfasts, and of course the aforementioned dirty pants. And one of many punk rock band t-shirts, including the Queers, Operation Ivy, the Pink Lincolns, the Bouncing Souls, NOFX, the Germs, and D.I., just to name a few.

what's hot or not  number out of .. 6 out of ?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3313 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 20:19:40 »

take a wild guess.

IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3314 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 20:24:09 »

It was a 1-to-10 scale. However, I believe they padded the low numbers to avoid hurt feelings. Either that or a whole lot of bleeding-heart users gave sympathy votes, because there were some really ugly 5's and 6's on there IIRC.

My boards:
More

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3315 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 20:28:31 »
It was a 1-to-10 scale. However, I believe they padded the low numbers to avoid hurt feelings.

Kind of like in the Olympics, where the scale is 1-10 but all the scores end up clustered between 6.4 and 7.7 anyway?

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3316 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 20:32:22 »
It was a 1-to-10 scale. However, I believe they padded the low numbers to avoid hurt feelings.

Kind of like in the Olympics, where the scale is 1-10 but all the scores end up clustered between 6.4 and 7.7 anyway?

That's a good point. You'd think the worst Olympian would set the bar for what 1 is, and likewise the best would be 10. But instead a 1 in Olympic figure skating means falling on your butt over and over for 3.5 minutes, and a 10 is doing back to back triple axels without any mistakes for 3.5 minutes.

My boards:
More

Offline R1N3

« Reply #3317 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 20:35:26 »
Lol this is great

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3319 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 10:51:11 »

Lol this is great

It'd be greater with m0ar sexy hot girls
Show Image

Ftfy

Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline iri

« Reply #3320 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 11:27:47 »

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #3321 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 12:38:09 »
2russian2b dad, sry iri
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3322 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 20:47:00 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I love both of these posts.  :))

Offline iri

« Reply #3323 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 01:59:57 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3324 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 03:15:06 »
The saga of iri, the tales of drinking while holding a bag.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3325 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 05:25:07 »

Has anyone been checking?  Is it a different bottle each time?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #3326 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 05:41:15 »
hey air 8) this is great stuff gave me my first morning chuckle. He needs a bag to carry around all the beer he needs to continue functioning  :p
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #3327 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 05:45:48 »

heh i should take some pics of the shorts i wear all summer. crispy crunchy

my girlfriend washed my crustiest shorts... you can hardly see the bloodstains anymore :(
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline iri

« Reply #3328 on: Tue, 25 August 2015, 06:11:23 »
hey air 8) this is great stuff gave me my first morning chuckle. He needs a bag to carry around all the beer he needs to continue functioning  :p
I have a 36L backpack for that.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Cooler than your average kid ;)
« Reply #3329 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 16:18:44 »
i'm quite young.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3330 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 16:28:13 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Man, can this be a thing please? "Drinking-hikes", like you're supposed to get exercise but instead you just walk to a spot and booze your face off? I like!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3331 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 17:00:32 »
"Drinking-hikes", like you're supposed to get exercise but instead you just walk to a spot and booze

Seems like a waste to me. I love to hike, and I love to drink beer, but the beer is the relaxation and reward after the exercise.

For me, regarding multiple activities, the intoxication component should follow the physical component.

Otherwise, both are compromised.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3332 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 17:08:04 »
"Drinking-hikes", like you're supposed to get exercise but instead you just walk to a spot and booze

Seems like a waste to me. I love to hike, and I love to drink beer, but the beer is the relaxation and reward after the exercise.

For me, regarding multiple activities, the intoxication component should follow the physical component.

Yea but beer tastes the best after a workout session...a little protein, then crack open a brew - tell me that's not the best thing going Fohatter??

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3333 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 17:37:11 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Man, can this be a thing please? "Drinking-hikes", like you're supposed to get exercise but instead you just walk to a spot and booze your face off? I like!

You ever gone camping?  ^-^

i'm quite young.
Show Image

You are indeed quite young!  Gotta watch what I say around this one.  :P

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3334 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 17:38:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You ever gone camping?  ^-^

i'm quite young.
Show Image

All I know about you so far is that you're really tall and can't fit normal sized shoes

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3335 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 17:43:12 »
i'm quite young.
Show Image

All I know about you so far is that you're really tall and can't fit normal sized shoes

lol.  You've seen my pics in this thread tho, right?  And watched the livestreams?  And listened to the ctrlalt interview?  :P

pls don't stalk me

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3336 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 17:44:52 »
i'm quite young.
Show Image

lol.  You've seen my pics in this thread tho, right?  And watched the livestreams?  And listened to the ctrlalt interview?  :P

pls don't stalk me
Well now I just might have to... Nah, binge was talking about some shoes and someone asked about sizing and somehow your shoe-buying adventures came up haha.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3337 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 17:53:17 »

pls don't stalk me
Well now I just might have to... Nah, binge was talking about some shoes and someone asked about sizing and somehow your shoe-buying adventures came up haha.

Hah.  Yeah, I had an unfortunate discussion with Binge that went something to the effect of:

H: Ooh, those shoes are nice, what are they?
B: ______ (forgot the brand :-[ ), I love them.
H: Oh, let me check online if they have my size!
-----
H: They do not.  :(
<fin>

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3338 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 17:57:56 »
the intoxication component should follow the physical component.

Yea but beer tastes the best after a workout session

That was what I said, wasn't it?

And almost yes, beer tastes best at the end of the yard work on a summer afternoon.

But why waste a good buzz on mundane drudgery? And why degrade your physical prowess when concentration is in demand?

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3339 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:07:33 »

pls don't stalk me

Hah.  Yeah, I had an unfortunate discussion with Binge that went something to the effect of:

-----
<fin>
he's an avid fan of Sanuk shoes, it's probably that haha

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3340 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:17:02 »
i'm quite young.
Show Image

super adorbs

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3341 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:21:25 »

pls don't stalk me

-----
<fin>

Yes!  That's the one!  :D  Thanks.  :)  Yeah, bummed they don't make them big enough.  :-/  I even asked them if they'd consider it (would even pay more for them) and they politely declined.  :(

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3342 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:30:53 »
the intoxication component should follow the physical component.

Yea but beer tastes the best after a workout session

That was what I said, wasn't it?

And almost yes, beer tastes best at the end of the yard work on a summer afternoon.

But why waste a good buzz on mundane drudgery? And why degrade your physical prowess when concentration is in demand?

Who said I'm wasting it?! I only workout so I can drink more beer!!

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING FOHAT? I FEEL LIKE WE'RE SAYING THE SAME THING! :)

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3343 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:31:25 »
i'm quite young.
Show Image

super adorbs
adopt me! i'll take artisans as allowance ;)

Offline Remenition

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3344 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:33:03 »

pls don't stalk me

-----
<fin>

Yes!  That's the one!  :D  Thanks.  :)  Yeah, bummed they don't make them big enough.  :-/  I even asked them if they'd consider it (would even pay more for them) and they politely declined.  :(
Well it's not their fault you're freakishly large!  :p Well, me and my normal sized feet are going to buy a pair soon ;D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3345 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:46:16 »

Lol this is the perfect caption.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline iri

« Reply #3346 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 19:47:58 »
Yeah, you two should stop pretending you are arguing while saying the same thing.

Beer hike is my #1 hobby. And it can be quite an exercise, since I usually carry a fully stuffed 36L backpack. My biggest beer hike was ~30km in the mountains under the Spanish sun.

Do you know why crescent becomes full moon? Because Hoffman moves it.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3347 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 19:49:37 »
Yeah, you two should stop pretending you are arguing while saying the same thing.

Beer hike is my #1 hobby. And it can be quite an exercise, since I usually carry a fully stuffed 36L backpack. My biggest beer hike was ~30km in the mountains under the Spanish sun.

If you were in Cali I would beer hike with you and Demik, no homo.

Offline iri

« Reply #3348 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 19:51:53 »

If you were in Cali I would beer hike with you and Demik, no homo.
No homo?! I'm out >:D

-Ray Bradbury

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #3349 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 19:51:59 »
Murderous passport type photo incoming! Used for my private security license.

Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker