Author Topic: [eBay] Three Click Clack/Clack Factory MX Keycaps for sale  (Read 15649 times)

Offline justify

• Great news!
Re: [eBay] Three Click Clack/Clack Factory MX Keycaps for sale
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 05:51:10 »
This'll be fun to watch

It will be sad to watch.

Seller is entitled to sell at a price of his choosing, but does make it more difficult for people to get hold of these now hard to get designs.
It sucks but the fact remains that the great collectors will out bid all of us. I'm just hoping they run out of money because I'd kill for that Skullsicle.

If you can't play with the big boys you may as well just watch the reckless spending of their money.
The greatest collectors aren't even active on GH and don't pay big bucks for ccs. Only dumb people do

Six clacks here (would be seven but I gave one away), all at retail or result of trade. Not that I'm a 'great collector' or anything but you don't have to spend money. Do nice **** for people, help people out and eventually it will happen.

bull****. i can be an ******* and i haven't paid more than retail but once, and that was idiotic of me.
Yep, I have the feeling it has nothing to do with beeing nice and helping. I've been nice and I must say it doesn't help much, there's more to it
Theres a difference between just being nice and becoming friends with people on GH that you actually talk to outside of GH. I had someone give me their powderpuff set at retail as they wanted me to "win" my first brocaps sale when I hadn't won any prior, it sounds like you are being nice just to try get some cool caps, which is not the attitude you want here.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: [eBay] Three Click Clack/Clack Factory MX Keycaps for sale
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 06:59:16 »
Don't get me wrong, my first bro was passed on to me by another user for less than retail because the Postal Services lost the one that I have won in a giveaway, I know how thiese things work. I meant normal trades and sales, not charity and **** .I am nice and help people because I feel like it, I don't give a **** about getting something in return.
I love these kind of rushed conclusions  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....