Author Topic: Pok3r 3 alternative keycaps (EU)  (Read 3258 times)

Offline djellybeans

Pok3r 3 alternative keycaps (EU)
« on: Fri, 23 September 2016, 17:37:49 »
Hey guys,

I received my first pok3r 3 keyboard a couple of days ago and I have to say that I absolutely love the board! It's one of the best keyboards i've ever typed on.
However, I've got the same problem as many other people who own the pok3r 3, most keycaps have a visible outlining of the cherry mx stems on them. Personally I don't mind it that much since the rest of the board ( build quality etc.) more than make up for the keycaps.

Now I was looking around for an alternative keyset and I have to admit that I am completely overwhelmed. I would love to get the double shot PBT caps from vortex but don't seem to be sold that often anymore. Especially in Europe the choices seem to be very limited. This might just be me looking in the wrong places, I honestly don't know. Besides vortex and DSA granite I don't know any reputable brands regarding double-shot PBT keycaps.

If you guys would be so awesome to point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Offline Panzerhawx

• Endgame is a lie. You just end up buying more.
    • cartel
Re: Pok3r 3 alternative keycaps (EU)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 02:38:13 »
Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I'm using G20 caps on my POK3R, from signature plastics.
I personally prefer them on this 60% kb (just so it becomes even more streamline), but definitely not the kind of touch you'd get from doubleshots w/ higher profiles.

Offline pon10

• looking at my keycaps..
Re: Pok3r 3 alternative keycaps (EU)
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 05:25:45 »
Hey! i know the feeling. I am on a Pok3r ISO as well. If you hurry the Godspeed Custom SA Keycap Set offers a nordic kit ;)
show support for international ISO kits! :)

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/godspeed-custom-sa-keycap-set