Author Topic: ...  (Read 922 times)

Offline FRD

« on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 01:40:06 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 December 2014, 14:40:31 by FRD »

Offline agent181

Re: To buy backit keyboard now or wait for RGB keyboards next year.
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 02:32:57 »
If you like corsair then go for it, that is one crazy keyboard.  Logitech is making their own version of an rgb keyboard that I still doubt but that gets released in a few months.  Ducky is planning to go with dual color led keyboards.  Razer  has their chroma version of an rgb keyboard, if you get this one be prepared to buy another keyboard soon since they don't last. 

As soon as the exclusive deal is over the rgb keyboards are not going to come out until next year around this time since they will have to get the keyboards ready.

Personally myself I'm just buying a quickfire tk with blue cherry mx and leds and painting it white and then will buy a ducky rgb keyboard when they are ready instead of the dual colors they offer right now.  This way you can really see if you will actually be needing those coolers.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: To buy backit keyboard now or wait for RGB keyboards next year.
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 06:03:06 »
If you like the YotH, buy the YotH. I don't care for RGB, though, I use white backlighting only. I think it'll be a while before "decent" board makers start making RGB Cherry boards, so I don't think it's worth waiting. I suspect CMStorm may be one of the first makers who'll make an RGB board worth buying, but I don't think it'll be before mid 2015. Pure speculation on my part there, though.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.