Author Topic: Headphone Thread.  (Read 1316138 times)

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
Re: Headphone Thread.
« Reply #1800 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 15:01:53 »
Well right now I plug my headphones directly in my motherboard either on my pc at home or laptop at job. I suppose a DAC would have a significant impact, but it's hard to tell having never tried anything good before.
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #1801 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 15:02:34 »

Freshly built

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1802 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 15:06:28 »
tj I would love to know your feelings on the maddog vs the HD400s.

:thumb:
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #1803 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 15:28:50 »
*pops knuckes*

It's time for me to put you guys to shame.

I'm using my motherboard's onboard audio, with a pair of audio-technica ATH-M20s. The plastic inside the headband has snapped and the right side started falling out, so now they're duct taped.

#LIKEABOSS

Riggin at it's best. Saves money for more keyboards or keyboard accessories!!!

haha

I don't have the money for better headphones. All of mine is spoken for by some other members of this forum *cough*AcidFire*cough*
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1804 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 16:53:44 »
tj I would love to know your feelings on the maddog vs the HD400s.

:thumb:

From the little I've sat down with the maddogs, I'd say I know I like the isolation more. I think comfort is effectively equal and from what I remember about the actual sound, they're similar as well.  I may sell the akg and ath and pick up a pair of mad dogs with the new alpha pads to compare while I wait for my he500s.  I want to hear the k701s amped though as I've heard good things about that.  So who knows what will happen really.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1805 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 18:11:44 »
Sort of excited to see you journey through these.  I want to get another set of nice headphones at some point just to add to the mix.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline omegatony

« Reply #1806 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 18:53:02 »
Show Image

Freshly built

What are you pairing the o2 with?
Realforce 87U | IBM M SSK | QFR

Offline tribade

« Reply #1807 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 18:54:08 »
I'm so excited. I got a pair of grado gs1000 headphones and I'm just waiting for my wa7 amp to come in before I get to use them! I'm counting the days!
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1808 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 19:16:43 »
I'm so excited. I got a pair of grado gs1000 headphones and I'm just waiting for my wa7 amp to come in before I get to use them! I'm counting the days!

Those are great TotL headphones.

I'm excited to get back into it a bit, too.  I'm fairly certain I'm going to swell my collection and then narrow it back to 2 - 3, but I'm enjoying the experience.

I'm also debating getting a desktop amp that can drive all my stuff (so something with easy gain control) or use my x3 for IEMs and get a desktop set up solely for my larger cans.

Offline tribade

« Reply #1809 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 22:08:31 »

I'm excited to get back into it a bit, too.  I'm fairly certain I'm going to swell my collection and then narrow it back to 2 - 3, but I'm enjoying the experience.

I'm also debating getting a desktop amp that can drive all my stuff (so something with easy gain control) or use my x3 for IEMs and get a desktop set up solely for my larger cans.

Well if you're looking to me to dissuade you from it don't count on it! I think you should grow your collection without end! I was debating whether to get a schiit stack but decided on an all-in-one dac/amp combo. Plus the woo audio stuff is gorgeous! And I've heard great things about their quality.
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #1810 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 23:32:58 »
Show Image

Freshly built

What are you pairing the o2+odac with?

Some old worn out Sennheisers. I can't find replacement pads for them either. Looking to upgrade those as well though, probably to some AKG's since I liked the ones I tried at a friend place.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1811 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 23:35:10 »

Well if you're looking to me to dissuade you from it don't count on it! I think you should grow your collection without end! I was debating whether to get a schiit stack but decided on an all-in-one dac/amp combo. Plus the woo audio stuff is gorgeous! And I've heard great things about their quality.

Nah, no dissuasion needed.  I'm fairly sure I'll just get the asgard 2, it looks like it'll push he500s and hd600s better than the small stack

Offline TheeCOoon

« Reply #1812 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 23:35:35 »
Use Koss Portapro and Disel Vektr just for show =)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1813 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 23:36:19 »

I've heard good things about those Koss in that they can punch well above their price would indicate

Offline TheeCOoon

« Reply #1814 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 23:41:00 »

I've heard good things about those Koss in that they can punch well above their price would indicate

Yea thats true. Koss cost around 50ish dollars i think and i have monster vektrs which are 100+. The sound is almost similar vektrs have a bit more bass but thats it lol. I had the Koss for 3 years now and it is still in perfect condition =). FYI i suck at maintaining headphones and earbuds lol

Offline tribade

« Reply #1815 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 01:28:08 »

Nah, no dissuasion needed.  I'm fairly sure I'll just get the asgard 2, it looks like it'll push he500s and hd600s better than the small stack

I was going to get a lyr/bifrost stack but eventually decided on just the fireflies. I have a thing for tube amps  ;D

Offline vasouv

« Reply #1816 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 02:07:09 »
I have the AKG K240 MKII. I got them because I wanted a good way to record my guitar and bass.

The sound is absolutely brilliant, both in recording instruments and in music/movies/games etc. I haven't used them in a looooong time though, got to start recording again :P

As a USB interface I use an EMU0202 which is absolutely CRAP! It gets the job done but it crashes every so often and it doesn't have proper Win7 drivers, it has a beta version from some years ago.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #1817 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 08:14:22 »
I kind of have a headphone fetish.

I currently own a pair of Shure e2, e3, e5 and se215K's (for the gym)

Those are the in ears. For studio work I own a pair of AKG K551 and K702's. For office work I use a pair of Urbanears Zinken.

I have AKG k701s which i believe are essentially identical to the k702s. I have been looking at getting the k550s. Do you think it would be worth it? How do they compare? It'd be nice to have the same sound quality with the benefits of closed  system and better build quality. Any comfort issues?

I say go for it, no comfort issues whatsoever. Like soft pillows giving glorious, clear sound.

And yeah K701's are pretty much identical to the K702's. Great headphones. AKG is just supreme. I have a model from the 80's which my brother gave to me years ago, and the thing still works.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1818 on: Sun, 01 September 2013, 04:59:35 »
So as to not clutter this up further, I created a DAC/amp thread for us to discuss that in.  Topics include personal preferences, what you use and suggestions based on experience and research.  Topics don't include Objective stuff for the most part (sorry, it's explained in thread though)

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47925.0#new

Offline mauri

« Reply #1819 on: Sun, 01 September 2013, 06:19:27 »

Those are the in ears. For studio work I own a pair of AKG K551 and K702's. For office work I use a pair of Urbanears Zinken.

I have AKG k701s which i believe are essentially identical to the k702s. I have been looking at getting the k550s. Do you think it would be worth it? How do they compare? It'd be nice to have the same sound quality with the benefits of closed  system and better build quality. Any comfort issues?

I say go for it, no comfort issues whatsoever. Like soft pillows giving glorious, clear sound.

And yeah K701's are pretty much identical to the K702's. Great headphones. AKG is just supreme. I have a model from the 80's which my brother gave to me years ago, and the thing still works.

what comes to the 701s, the band that has "cushions", **** that. My scalp has been practically molded into the same shape. I think I should take a knife and remove them.
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1820 on: Sun, 01 September 2013, 06:45:18 »

I was going to get a lyr/bifrost stack but eventually decided on just the fireflies. I have a thing for tube amps  ;D

The Lyr is a tube hybrid which basically means you get a good bit of the detail and color you would from a tube amp with the added benefit of price and transparency. A really decent sounding tube amp will cost you a bundle, but a hybrid amp can be had for a fraction of the cost and outshine most solid state amps at the same price range for varied impedance headphones. Or ya know, get both  :p
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 September 2013, 06:47:00 by noisyturtle »

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #1821 on: Sun, 01 September 2013, 11:28:31 »

what comes to the 701s, the band that has "cushions", **** that. My scalp has been practically molded into the same shape. I think I should take a knife and remove them.

lol yeah. If you're going to be more comfortable just get rid of them.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1822 on: Sun, 01 September 2013, 17:09:09 »
Before I list these on ebay, is anyone interested in a pair of ATH-A900X for $100 plus shipping?  No box, but comes with the screw on 1/4" adaptor

AKG K701s for $180 plus shipping for sale, too.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 September 2013, 17:28:50 by tjcaustin »

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #1823 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 02:00:56 »
I guess this would be the appropriate thread to post the O2 I built!

Currently using it with my Beyer DT 770 250 ohmn cans. I don't have a DAC yet but I'm looking for one.
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline tribade

« Reply #1824 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 02:05:03 »
I guess this would be the appropriate thread to post the O2 I built!
Show Image

Currently using it with my Beyer DT 770 250 ohmn cans. I don't have a DAC yet but I'm looking for one.

It's gorgeous! Congrats on the beautiful O2! I'm just waiting for my woo amp to get in on Tuesday!

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #1825 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 02:10:28 »
It's gorgeous! Congrats on the beautiful O2! I'm just waiting for my woo amp to get in on Tuesday!

Wow, congratulations on the Woo amp! Those were extremely out of my budget :)) Building this O2 only set me back like $60
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1826 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 02:31:45 »
It's ok, but see the new amp/dac thread for the best place

Offline Masterchief79

« Reply #1827 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 05:16:05 »
Little Update, maybe someone remembers, my AKG 701 were defective and I had to send them back. Then, I ordered a Philips Fidelio X1, a Beyerdynamic DT880 and a Sennheiser HD600 + a Fiio E10 DAC to test them and find the headphones which suit me the most.
After 3 weeks of testing and comparing: Just packed the X1 and DT880 to send them back. The HD600's don't just have the better sound (I love the stage), they are also a lot handier on the go whereas the other two are rather Home-Hifi-Headphones. So I'm gonna stay with the HD600 and Fiio E10. :)
Taiwanese Fake-Model F with MX black copies (1984) | Apple Keyboard (salmon Alps 1987) | G80-1000HDD vintage blacks (1987) | G80-1000HFD vintage blues | G80-1800HFD | QPad MK50 browns | AEK II

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1828 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 12:46:24 »
Little Update, maybe someone remembers, my AKG 701 were defective and I had to send them back. Then, I ordered a Philips Fidelio X1, a Beyerdynamic DT880 and a Sennheiser HD600 + a Fiio E10 DAC to test them and find the headphones which suit me the most.
After 3 weeks of testing and comparing: Just packed the X1 and DT880 to send them back. The HD600's don't just have the better sound (I love the stage), they are also a lot handier on the go whereas the other two are rather Home-Hifi-Headphones. So I'm gonna stay with the HD600 and Fiio E10. :)

Interesting.  I'm debating trying the hd600 or hd598 (I hear the latter is more "fun") once I sell the ath and akg that I've got on ebay.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1829 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 15:10:16 »
I've been looking at the Sennheiser high ends for quite some time now. Glad to know somebody out there really enjoys them. I'll most likely be getting the HD600 once I can sell off my AKG K702 and some keyboards.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #1830 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 15:10:29 »
I've been looking at the Sennheiser high ends for quite some time now. Glad to know somebody out there really enjoys them. I'll most likely be getting the HD600 once I can sell off my AKG K702 and some keyboards.

Oops...double post. It won't let me delete it though.

Offline NamelessPFG

« Reply #1831 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 22:09:18 »
For the past few days, I've been putting the Sony MDR-MA900 through its paces...like I needed more headphones around here.

They're surprisingly good for a $150 headphone. Not better than my vintage SR-Lambda setup (lacks the transparency, and the treble's rather subdued), but I'd take them over the HE-400 and SR-202 any day. They may even be "good enough" for me to keep around if financial issues demand that I start selling off my Stax equipment.

Offline pandather

• Formerly gopanthersgo1
  • Hello, I'm Mark.
« Reply #1832 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 23:43:56 »
I've been running my HA-S500z for about a year now...  I love them!  I had HD.659s which I returned for alpha dogs, which I then went to a meet, returned those, and instantly bought the HE400 off a local HF member which are my favorite for the price by  far. (wanna try Grado though :|).  I eventually sold them for a nice subwoofer once I moved to speakers though!  but I never feel I'm missing much with the S500z ever, it's an amazing can!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1833 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 00:21:37 »
Hiyo guys! So I just recently started a part-time job which will require me to wear a pair of headphones all day, and while my work needs don't require something nice, I'm planning on buying myself a nice pair (under $160) while I'm at it. I've never really owned a nice pair of headphones and would like something that is portable while also being well-rounded for music AND movies. Something to keep in mind is that I will be using these for movies as much as I'll be using them for music.

One of the pairs I'm looking at is the Audio Technica ATH-M50. If I was getting a pair for purely music, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a pair of ATH-M50's (I realize they have great clarity for music) but I have been reading that they do not have much soundstage and are very flat, which kind of makes me pull back a bit because even though these characteristics may be perfect for just music, I'll be watching a lot of movies with too. I honestly don't know too well if this even matters. It would be great if someone could give me some feedback from personal experience with these, and also their opinions on soundstage and their effect on movies and tv shows.

The other two pairs I've been looking at are the Sol Republic Tracks HD (cheaper than $100) and the Sol Republic Master Tracks. Please don't pick up your pitch forks :)) ... Lol! From the little research I have done, the Sol Republics have a stronger bass (no, I'm not a bass head) and have a much larger soundstage than the ATH-M50's. I realize some may say that the bass will drown everything else out, and please do tell me so if that is truly the case. However, from what I've read the Tracks HD and Master Tracks models have been designed to provide strong bass and a large soundstage while still trying to maintain crisp mids and highs. This makes me to believe that this will make them appropriate for a casual like me who will use them for a multipurpose. I realize that the Tracks HD and the Master Tracks are in different categories in that the Master Tracks are of a higher tier but I state these two in case that one may be more suited for me than the other. More expensive doesn't necessarily mean better, right? Also, I won't deny that I like how they look, and I like how they're modular which allows for customization  :-[ They are also both cheaper than the ATH-M50.

If there are any other recommendations you guys are willing to give me, please do. Just please keep in mind my budget is about under $160 :P Thanks for reading! I hope you guys can help! I would be very grateful :D
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 September 2013, 00:31:50 by VesperSAINT »

Offline NamelessPFG

« Reply #1834 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 02:03:41 »
How important is isolation?

If it's very important...hmmm, I know the Philips CitiScape Uptown's a safe bet for a very isolating headphone with decent sound quality, if you don't mind a soundstage with no depth and a volume slider notorious for imbalance. They should be around $65 or less, well under your budget. If you can't find 'em that cheap, I can help with that...

If isolation isn't important, then I'll just say Sony MDR-MA900 and be done with it. Treble's a bit diluted, but you can EQ it back into line; that's about the only flaw I can really think of for the price point. They're selling on eBay for about $155 shipped, so they'd run into the very limits of your budget.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #1835 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 05:13:42 »
I would say get the M-50 over any SoL product, though I may be a little biased but the SoLs I heard were not that good imo.
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline AndyCapets

• I have a French ANSI keyboard, kiss me now.
    • YouTube!
« Reply #1836 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 06:30:11 »
Here's my baby, probably the best thing I bought 2 years ago.
I don't I like broccoli.

Offline mauri

« Reply #1837 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 06:32:50 »
If isolation isn't an issue I'd recommend grado sr60s, they may not look pretty but damn they're fine

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #1838 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 06:35:33 »
If isolation isn't an issue I'd recommend grado sr60s, they may not look pretty but damn they're fine

Might just be me, but I think Grados look fantastic.

Offline AndyCapets

• I have a French ANSI keyboard, kiss me now.
    • YouTube!
« Reply #1839 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 06:43:15 »

Might just be me, but I think Grados look fantastic.
Don't worry, you're not alone, the retro look makes the beauty of these heaphones.
I don't I like broccoli.

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #1840 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 06:44:52 »
Grados are like DSA retro of headphones, stylistic but terribly out of style.

Offline mauri

« Reply #1841 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 07:07:21 »
Grados are like DSA retro of headphones, stylistic but terribly out of style.

Well they're not that ugly, they look like the probes on frankensteins monsters temples.

E: and even tho theyre not closed headphones they do cancel out outside world relatively well. I even used them at a lan :3
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 September 2013, 07:10:00 by mauri »

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1842 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 12:49:59 »
Grados have small sound stage.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1843 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 13:22:27 »
Hiyo guys! So I just recently started a part-time job which will require me to wear a pair of headphones all day, and while my work needs don't require something nice, I'm planning on buying myself a nice pair (under $160) while I'm at it. I've never really owned a nice pair of headphones and would like something that is portable while also being well-rounded for music AND movies. Something to keep in mind is that I will be using these for movies as much as I'll be using them for music.

One of the pairs I'm looking at is the Audio Technica ATH-M50. If I was getting a pair for purely music, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a pair of ATH-M50's (I realize they have great clarity for music) but I have been reading that they do not have much soundstage and are very flat, which kind of makes me pull back a bit because even though these characteristics may be perfect for just music, I'll be watching a lot of movies with too. I honestly don't know too well if this even matters. It would be great if someone could give me some feedback from personal experience with these, and also their opinions on soundstage and their effect on movies and tv shows.

The other two pairs I've been looking at are the Sol Republic Tracks HD (cheaper than $100) and the Sol Republic Master Tracks. Please don't pick up your pitch forks :)) ... Lol! From the little research I have done, the Sol Republics have a stronger bass (no, I'm not a bass head) and have a much larger soundstage than the ATH-M50's. I realize some may say that the bass will drown everything else out, and please do tell me so if that is truly the case. However, from what I've read the Tracks HD and Master Tracks models have been designed to provide strong bass and a large soundstage while still trying to maintain crisp mids and highs. This makes me to believe that this will make them appropriate for a casual like me who will use them for a multipurpose. I realize that the Tracks HD and the Master Tracks are in different categories in that the Master Tracks are of a higher tier but I state these two in case that one may be more suited for me than the other. More expensive doesn't necessarily mean better, right? Also, I won't deny that I like how they look, and I like how they're modular which allows for customization  :-[ They are also both cheaper than the ATH-M50.

If there are any other recommendations you guys are willing to give me, please do. Just please keep in mind my budget is about under $160 :P Thanks for reading! I hope you guys can help! I would be very grateful :D

Well, how about a pair of slightly used (and sadly boxless), ATH-A900x for $120 shipped?

Offline mauri

« Reply #1844 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 13:57:39 »
Grados have small sound stage.

Perhaps, but sr60s are just fine as they are, no need for amps, dacs or doohickeys. And the price is reasonable.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1845 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 14:08:28 »
They're considered uncomfortable, unless you mod them.
They have small sound stage and very weak bass.
Their cable is prone to twisting.
Their sound signature isn't really suitable for anything but rock and metal music, maybe acoustic as well.

I mean, I love them, but only for rock/metal and modded (detachable cable, different earpads, padded headband).

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1846 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 14:35:02 »
What are good headphones for rap/electro/dnb basically stuff that is bass heavy?

Easy to mod as I'd like them to be modded with a detachable cable at some point. Not crazy expensive either. I currently own a pair of m50s and while they are awesome I can't use them for long as they are a bit tight and can get sweaty.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Winther

« Reply #1847 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 14:49:04 »
What are good headphones for rap/electro/dnb basically stuff that is bass heavy?

Easy to mod as I'd like them to be modded with a detachable cable at some point. Not crazy expensive either. I currently own a pair of m50s and while they are awesome I can't use them for long as they are a bit tight and can get sweaty.

I dont know too much about the sound, but I know that a pair of (used) hd600 are really comfortable and the sound is great, not specifically bass-heavy in my opinion, but well rounded!

These are my HD600, I really like them, havent used them too much yet, still ned to get my DAC working properly. The stand is home-made..

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #1848 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 15:36:33 »

Portable or home use?
Strictly fullsize cans or earphones aswell?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1849 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 15:55:57 »
Well I'm going to try out these 900x but full size and earphones is fine.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.