Author Topic: Headphone Thread.  (Read 1316157 times)

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
Re: Headphone Thread.
« Reply #2750 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 21:41:12 »
Only indoors or on my property. I have earbuds for mobile usage.

but you can still use the fiio with your earbuds

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #2751 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 21:50:38 »

Oh thanks...
I'll be reading into this stuff, kind of new to audio. Saw the Asus u7... Any good?

Personally I've been interested a lot more in the AIO devices that have portable player capability and usb audio as well. The main one right now is the fiio stuff like the x3/x5

the only asus audio product I owned was the U3 and it was pretty good for the price but if you're looking for simplicity I definitely recommend the fiio products as they generally do very well at the prices they charge

Hmm...
AIO? Atomic intermolecular overear headphones?

I don't exactly need portability as this would be mainly for my desktop :)

AIO - All In One

A digital audio player that doubles as a DAC and headphone amplifier.  The holy trifecta.
Oh lol.
I might end up buying a U7, or fiio, with an ath m50. Its all kind of pricey lol.

Deciding on a budget you're comfortable with is better than overspending and having to sell or have regrets later

You can always check out the used market. An m50 (not x) would be around $75 used at fair value depending on usage and an x3 as low as $120 which would put you at around $200+shipping as a realistic number if you keep your eyes open.
Once I figure out what the **** ohms and what a sample rate does. I'll be looking lol.
What's the difference between the X and non X?

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2752 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 22:01:14 »
Okay, question time:

Beyerdynamic DT880 Premiums or Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros?

As an aside, this is a cross-section of the music I listen to:

Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize (Orchestral Version)
Lindsey Stirling - Roundtable Rival
La Traviata - Brindisi
Turandot - Nessun Dorma
Il Barbiere di Siviglia - Largo al Factotum
Carmina Burana - O Fortuna
Carmen - Votre Toast
The Planets - Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity
The Planets - Mars, the Bringer of War
Ravel - Bolero
Grieg - Peer Gynt
The Mediaeval Baebes - Temptasyon
Tron: Legacy - The Grid
Nox Arcana - Spellbound
John Williams - The Raiders March
Pinkzebra - Larger Than Life
Can't Stop Won't Stop - Up Up and Away
Down With Webster - Everybody's Angel
Billy Idol - Cradle of Love
Genesis - Land of Confusion
Maynard Ferguson - Birdland
Glenn Miller - In The Mood
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Queen - One Vision
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Gerard McMann - Cry Little Sister

Which pair should I get?

Amazing choice in music!!!

You should also try some AudioMachine and Two steps from Hell.

Offline The Mad Professor

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2753 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 22:21:08 »
Only indoors or on my property. I have earbuds for mobile usage.

but you can still use the fiio with your earbuds

Yes, I can.

Actually, I probably wouldn't, as other than as a hands-free device for my phone while I'm driving, the earbuds are only used for workouts. I'd rather not take a fiio on a run, y'know...

For work, I have a pair of Polk Audio Buckles. They're good, but they stay at work.

The DT770s or DT880s would be for home music immersion, as I currently live in an apartment and would not want to make enemies of the neighbors by blasting loud music at 4 am. Just gotta decide which ones to get.

Okay, question time:

As an aside, this is a cross-section of the music I listen to:

Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize (Orchestral Version)
Lindsey Stirling - Roundtable Rival
La Traviata - Brindisi
Turandot - Nessun Dorma
Il Barbiere di Siviglia - Largo al Factotum
Carmina Burana - O Fortuna
Carmen - Votre Toast
The Planets - Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity
The Planets - Mars, the Bringer of War
Ravel - Bolero
Grieg - Peer Gynt
The Mediaeval Baebes - Temptasyon
Tron: Legacy - The Grid
Nox Arcana - Spellbound
John Williams - The Raiders March
Pinkzebra - Larger Than Life
Can't Stop Won't Stop - Up Up and Away
Down With Webster - Everybody's Angel
Billy Idol - Cradle of Love
Genesis - Land of Confusion
Maynard Ferguson - Birdland
Glenn Miller - In The Mood
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Queen - One Vision
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Gerard McMann - Cry Little Sister

Which pair should I get?

Amazing choice in music!!!

You should also try some AudioMachine and Two steps from Hell.

Thank you! I actually have AudioMachine and TSFH in my library.
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2754 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 22:39:30 »
I would go 880 in your case. There is a wide variety of music and 880s cover more genres than the 770s in my opinion. Also why get closed headphones for home use?

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2755 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 22:48:24 »
Okay, so is there any inherent increase in quality between getting the 600 ohm vs the 250 ohm set?
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2756 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 23:03:15 »
I know you haven't mentioned them but I would like to point out the 990's as well. Fully open which makes for an excellent soundstage.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2757 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 23:31:58 »
Okay, so is there any inherent increase in quality between getting the 600 ohm vs the 250 ohm set?

Some say there is. Some say there isn't. In my opinion I doubt there is a difference. Get the cheaper version.

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2758 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 23:51:32 »

Some say there is. Some say there isn't. In my opinion I doubt there is a difference. Get the cheaper version.

There is no price difference. The DT880s are currently on Massdrop with the 32, 250, and 600 Ohm versions for the same price.

Offline Rayoui

« Reply #2759 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 12:21:12 »

The quality of the headphones themselves will be identical. Any changes in sound would only be due to damping factor if, for example, you were using an amp with a high output impedance.
Mira SE  |  Clueboard  |   B.face  |  HHKB Type-S

Offline Hucifer

« Reply #2760 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 12:53:42 »
Okay, question time:

I'm not a fan of the Beyer DTs but I'd say go for the 880s as well. They're the most balanced of the three and the soundstage is decent.

The 250 Ω version is the generally the sweet spot for home use, although they do require a dedicated amp.
              Waiting on / GMK LED Keycaps

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #2761 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 11:57:01 »
So I have sorted the headband issue on my Q701's!

Went and got some synthetic leather stuff at a hobby store yesterday and tried my hand at sewing with a machine and by hand. It is not the neatest job in the world but I am more than happy with the results!

Here are a few pics:
Offending bumps

Be gone!

Cut material to shape and machine sew up one side

Padding in then hand sew up the other side, never done this kind of thing before so its not hugely neat but does the job!

Finished product!

Bit of a shame I couldn't get hold of black material but I just could not go another day without sorting this out. My midmic 4.0 also turned up so I could fully switch to the new setup rather than having my pc350's around my kneck to use the mic haha.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #2762 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 05:45:22 »
Nice DIY mod there! ;D What's wrong with those bump? Uncomfortable?

Meanwhile, I'm going a tad overboard with my audio purchases, I'm already getting an Audeze LCD2.2 and a Fostex HP-A4 DAC/AMP, I will also be getting an iFi iCAN Headphone amp....and am in the process of negotiating for a Sennheiser HD700  :eek:. Somebody stop me! :p

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2763 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 08:14:51 »
Nice DIY mod there! ;D What's wrong with those bump? Uncomfortable?

Meanwhile, I'm going a tad overboard with my audio purchases, I'm already getting an Audeze LCD2.2 and a Fostex HP-A4 DAC/AMP, I will also be getting an iFi iCAN Headphone amp....and am in the process of negotiating for a Sennheiser HD700  :eek:. Somebody stop me! :p

Stop right there! The hd700 sucks! You definitely need the hd800 =P

As for the bumps I personally have a sensitive spot right on the top of my head so that if headbands such as this one put too much pressure on the top it hurts, quite a bit. I had the less elegant solution of wrapping the band with Kleenex but this way is nice.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2764 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 08:23:33 »
So I have sorted the headband issue on my Q701's!

Went and got some synthetic leather stuff at a hobby store yesterday and tried my hand at sewing with a machine and by hand. It is not the neatest job in the world but I am more than happy with the results!

Here are a few pics:
Offending bumps
Show Image

Be gone!
Show Image

Cut material to shape and machine sew up one side
Show Image

Show Image

Padding in then hand sew up the other side, never done this kind of thing before so its not hugely neat but does the job!
Show Image

Finished product!
Show Image

Bit of a shame I couldn't get hold of black material but I just could not go another day without sorting this out. My midmic 4.0 also turned up so I could fully switch to the new setup rather than having my pc350's around my kneck to use the mic haha.

Nice work! I added some adhesive foam pieces since i wanted mine to be reversible
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #2765 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 10:00:27 »
Stop right there! The hd700 sucks! You definitely need the hd800 =P
Uh......if you'd not seen it, back at pg 89, I had posted a pic of the HD800 which I currently have....the soundstage on that beast is simply outta this world. I'm listening to some tracks, swapping out cans between my HD800 and the DT990/600, simply no comparison! I've read that the HD700 has better bass, though not as detailed as the HD800, and due to its narrower soundstage and faster low frequency decay, it's more suitable for faster paced music. That is is somewhat 'darker' than its beefier sibling is noted, still curious about it though. I'm trying to buy it for about 500USD, I can actually get a Beyerdynamic T1 for a tad more if I choose to go that way...yes, the T1 is a better deal even at 550USD, but I so like the Senns I've gotten this far (including a HD555 with the HD595 foam mod).

Offline reddeth

« Reply #2766 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 17:43:19 »
So after using a set of Superlux HD668B with velour pads for about a year, I finally upgraded to a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50X's, so much nicer! Don't get me wrong, the Superlux headphones - for a set of $50 headphones - are phenomenal. But the Audio Technicas fit my head much better and are not an open headphone.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2767 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 18:14:10 »
What do you all think of Massdrop's K7XX headphones? $200 for essentially the K712/K702 hybrid.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2768 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 18:17:10 »
What do you all think of Massdrop's K7XX headphones? $200 for essentially the K712/K702 hybrid.

Seems like a good deal if it is something you are looking for. It is cheaper than the annie edition so might as well grab one of these MD editions, if you are looking at the annie edition.

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #2769 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 18:22:57 »
I am a little salty about the Massdrop K7XX's because I bought the Q701's from them not long ago. I would have waited for these if I knew they were coming, not even from a sound point of view but the fact they aren't in a look at me green and don't come with a skull destroying headband. I joined the drop earlier then decided better of it as I am fairly sure they are near enough the same headphone as the Q701 and I can't really justify two of a headphone that is 99% the same.

I think I will grab some Beyers of some description, I have used DT770's before and never worn another set of cans as comfortable before, I presume the comfort is similar across their product range.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2770 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 18:34:00 »
I am a little salty about the Massdrop K7XX's because I bought the Q701's from them not long ago. I would have waited for these if I knew they were coming, not even from a sound point of view but the fact they aren't in a look at me green and don't come with a skull destroying headband. I joined the drop earlier then decided better of it as I am fairly sure they are near enough the same headphone as the Q701 and I can't really justify two of a headphone that is 99% the same.

I think I will grab some Beyers of some description, I have used DT770's before and never worn another set of cans as comfortable before, I presume the comfort is similar across their product range.

I have a big head and my 990s are the most comfortable headphones I have ever had, after I stretched them out a bit. The velour pads are amazing!  :)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2771 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 18:43:56 »
I like how the 7xx looks more than how it should sound since it's styled after the annies and 712pro (which was a little boring sounding to me).  But it's a stellar price for the headphone it aims to be.

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #2772 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 18:48:08 »
The 7xx, should be good. However; a little birdie told me 8xx are in the works for the massdrop community. looks like $900 headphones for for $400. I enjoy my Q701 as much as HD600 and HD650. so if I do upgrade it will be at a future date.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2773 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 19:42:09 »
Hmm. I should ask lekashman next time I see him about the 8XX if that is true I will definitely pass on this.

Do you guys think that the AKG sound signature is different enough from the Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic sound to pick it up?

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #2774 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 19:57:56 »
The 7xx, should be good. However; a little birdie told me 8xx are in the works for the massdrop community. looks like $900 headphones for for $400. I enjoy my Q701 as much as HD600 and HD650. so if I do upgrade it will be at a future date.

The only issue I have with Massdrop is the import duty and VAT I have to pay on top. It came to either £28 or £38 for the Q701's. The K8XX will be quite a chunk more. However, They are like £1000 to buy in the UK so if its $400 then its a huge saving anyway and will more than likely jump in on that.

I didn't think this headphone business was going to be as addictive as keyboards but I think it's worse! haha.

Offline SlotH42

• one slow step for sloth
« Reply #2775 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 21:11:10 »
I'm Thinking of selling my lime green 701's and buying the 7xx , worth it?
MP-GBL4 (red) Poker II (clears) Realforce R2TL 55g

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2776 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 21:46:15 »
Depends. Is the extra effort + small bit of money required to upgrade to something slightly better? Also if you enjoy the Q701 sound signature will the 7XX be better?

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2777 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 21:52:50 »
Hmm. I should ask lekashman next time I see him about the 8XX if that is true I will definitely pass on this.

Do you guys think that the AKG sound signature is different enough from the Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic sound to pick it up?

Yes.  In fact, I prefer it to the senn, but kinda like the beyer sound more.

A senn<<akg<beyer for my preferences

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #2778 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 23:43:55 »

Yes.  In fact, I prefer it to the senn, but kinda like the beyer sound more.

Heresy.

Offline Hucifer

« Reply #2779 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 04:30:29 »

Someone likes his treble!

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2780 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 10:42:56 »

Someone likes his treble!

I think that too much bass ruins music. Same with treble. Don't get me wrong, a little bass is great, but when the bass is cranked up so hard that it distorts everything else about the music, then it's too much.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2781 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 11:08:20 »
too much bass?? ?? ??

you shut your mouth!

i want my nose to bleed from the vibrations, every single time.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2782 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 11:20:18 »
too much bass?? ?? ??

you shut your mouth!

i want my nose to bleed from the vibrations, every single time.

And when you die of extreme bloodloss after having gone deaf years before, I will be sitting idly by, my feet kicked up on an ottoman, listening to Peer Gynt and smiling lazily.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2783 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 11:21:04 »
i'll die happy, all that matters!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #2784 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 21:43:03 »
I think that too much bass ruins music. Same with treble. Don't get me wrong, a little bass is great, but when the bass is cranked up so hard that it distorts everything else about the music, then it's too much.
You MUST be referencing Beats by Dre. ;) I've tried both Beats and Razer Kraken (Kraken Forge to be precise) and with these cans, it's all about da bass! >:D I had a Razer Black Shark which I'd basically gave away when I bundled it with my Logitech Z623 when I sold it away. That headset had muted mids and highs, and it's all about the bass with it. Terribad purchase on my part..... :-[

Offline mr.squishy

• I like beer and keebs
« Reply #2785 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 22:03:15 »
Not an Audiophile by any means but I'm completely content with my wired Afterglow headset. I have the green color, and the LED's match my computer :D It doesn't sound bad either, it's actually pretty balanced if you don't use any of the boosted modifiers.

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2786 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 22:46:21 »
You MUST be referencing Beats by Dre. ;) I've tried both Beats and Razer Kraken (Kraken Forge to be precise) and with these cans, it's all about da bass! >:D I had a Razer Black Shark which I'd basically gave away when I bundled it with my Logitech Z623 when I sold it away. That headset had muted mids and highs, and it's all about the bass with it. Terribad purchase on my part..... :-[

Beats are the worst offenders in the headphone category, yes, but I generally don't like too much bass in my cans due to the fact that it ruins classical and jazz, my musical genres of choice.

A good, punchy bass is wonderful... when the music you are listening to calls for it. Bass is excellent when listening to The Commodores rocking out Brick House, but when you're listening to "Libiamo ne' lieti calici" from Verdi's La Traviata, bass is a horrible thing.

Offline Hucifer

« Reply #2787 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 00:27:37 »

Oh, I agree totally. My preferred sound signature is neutral-warm, which is why I have the HD600 and the MrSpeakers Mad Dogs. AKGs and Beyers tend to be too analytical for me, but to each his own :)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2788 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 07:23:50 »
OK, I have quite a specific request.

I have a set of custom ear plugs (the same shape and size of CIEMs, just solid plastic) and I am looking for some headphones to fit inside them.

What I did before, was use a pair of apple In Ear headphones, take the rubber inserts off, and the actual driver fitted nicely inside. I have no idea what size the drivers were/are on the apple in ears, but I was wondering if there are any better ones I could get that are the same size?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #2789 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 09:51:47 »
anyone in here play fps games with the q701 and could compare it to the ad700?

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #2790 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 18:31:04 »
Well I wish I didn't check Amazon earlier...I ended up grabbing a pair of Beyerdyanmic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm because they were in the black Friday sale. They worked out to be £89 which is around $140. Thought I might as well add them to my what is now becoming collection of cans.

I also think I will be grabbing those AKG K8XX's whenever they arise on Massdrop, if that $400 price tag is correct then that should be an utter bargain for a set of cans worth near enough £1000.

Anyway, I guess with the addition of the DT770's I will see if I enjoy bass. I think at the very least it should be a "fun" headphone.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2791 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 21:30:37 »
I have posted this over at head fi but thought I would post it here also

Some have said replacing the Q701 ear pads with the K712/K702 Anniversary ear pads results in better sound.
I have just received a quote from akg/harmon usa for them and a headband from the k702.

Here is the info from AKG

5021871                $47.55 each pad                 CUSHION, K 712,K702_Anniversary
2458M98030       $73.59EA              Black inner headband for the K702 without the nubs/bumps/etc with the blue stitching.

Contact marlon.gonzalez@harman.com if you want to order these.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #2792 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 23:13:08 »
Gosh, if the ear pads for the Anni cost about 48USD, I'd hate to think how much the replacement pads for my HD800 would cost. :eek:

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #2793 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 23:32:45 »
Gosh, if the ear pads for the Anni cost about 48USD, I'd hate to think how much the replacement pads for my HD800 would cost. :eek:

I believe it was $150 or 200...

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #2794 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 02:27:39 »
I believe it was $150 or 200...
*grabs chest in utter  :eek: *

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #2795 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 03:22:48 »
I paid $100 when I had to replace a pair about a year ago.

Offline Lpwl

• lpwl.bigcartel.com
    • My O-ring Store
« Reply #2796 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 06:19:34 »
Well I wish I didn't check Amazon earlier...I ended up grabbing a pair of Beyerdyanmic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm because they were in the black Friday sale. They worked out to be �89 which is around $140. Thought I might as well add them to my what is now becoming collection of cans.

I also think I will be grabbing those AKG K8XX's whenever they arise on Massdrop, if that $400 price tag is correct then that should be an utter bargain for a set of cans worth near enough �1000.

Anyway, I guess with the addition of the DT770's I will see if I enjoy bass. I think at the very least it should be a "fun" headphone.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to order those AKG K8XX's (see below) from UK

Offline MGH

• Lost in translation with a whole ****in' nation
« Reply #2797 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 07:11:36 »
Whats a good sub $50 IEM? I use a Sennheiser 595 with Fiio E07K DAC. Mainly want comfort and sturdiness, want something that will last a while. Don't really care for super good sound quality or noise isolation.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2798 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 07:14:45 »
Well I wish I didn't check Amazon earlier...I ended up grabbing a pair of Beyerdyanmic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm because they were in the black Friday sale. They worked out to be �89 which is around $140. Thought I might as well add them to my what is now becoming collection of cans.

I also think I will be grabbing those AKG K8XX's whenever they arise on Massdrop, if that $400 price tag is correct then that should be an utter bargain for a set of cans worth near enough �1000.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to order those AKG K8XX's (see below) from UK

Show Image

Really glad i'm not so much into headphones now or else this would have killed me, not to mention i have Q701's and am extremely happy with them.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #2799 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 07:29:59 »
As I'd said, I'm not a fan of the AKG signature sound and I'm somewhat of a Sennheiser fanboy. I feel sorry for those wanting the AKG on massdrop to be shipped internationally, hopefully, there'd be other great cans on massdrop.