Author Topic: Headphone Thread.  (Read 1316148 times)

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: Headphone Thread.
« Reply #3900 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 02:27:08 »
Just got my JH Angie's back from astell and kern. My favourite pair of headphones/earphones by far when paired with my zx2

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #3901 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 06:11:06 »
Just got my JH Angie's back from astell and kern. My favourite pair of headphones/earphones by far when paired with my zx2

How's the user experience with the ZX2? I've looked at it fairly seriously in the past, but there's so many 'audiophile' grade media players that just have a terribad interface.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3902 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 08:36:50 »
It's an android interface. The reason i went zx2 over AK was the customisability. Tidal and spotify on it is actually pretty useful. Sound wise, its fantastic for what i listen to. I would say i like it better than my hd800 - hdvd800 desktop setup

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #3903 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 09:08:52 »
It's an android interface. The reason i went zx2 over AK was the customisability. Tidal and spotify on it is actually pretty useful. Sound wise, its fantastic for what i listen to. I would say i like it better than my hd800 - hdvd800 desktop setup

Do you know if you have to use the Sony music app for the DAC to be fully utilized, or will any music app work? That was my gripe with some of them - only the vendor's app worked with all the features, and some of those apps are horrid.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #3904 on: Tue, 17 November 2015, 14:05:55 »
I tried a prototype zx2.

I believe the rep told me that you could install other apks on it but he was just a rep.

I'm using the ak240 which is better for my taste.

I found the ZX2 a little v shaped but had good power output.

The ak240 has poor power output. More ideal for very efficient headphones and IEMs but the balanced out makes it good for pairing with an amp, portable or otherwise.

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3905 on: Wed, 18 November 2015, 02:02:36 »

Do you know if you have to use the Sony music app for the DAC to be fully utilized, or will any music app work? That was my gripe with some of them - only the vendor's app worked with all the features, and some of those apps are horrid.

I have onkyo player on it and it works fine. It costs about 20 bucks though but the usability and the ability to sort tracks by bitrate is quite useful. You should definitely test both the ak series and the zx2 before purchasing though. I heard the new quest style DAP's are quite good as well.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #3906 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 16:41:03 »
I'm thinking about getting some Shure SE215s for general daily use in something that isn't too expensive. Is there anything else around that price point that I should consider?

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3907 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 18:44:06 »
I will disagree with the file size because a hard-drive is cheap now. For example I bought a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB for 90$.
Also for some, FLAC is an exact copy of a CD, and 320 is not. For those who like CD, they can be sure they will always have a
a perfect digital backup with FLAC.

that is false. FLAC is not exact copy of a CD. An uncompressed 44.1 kHz .wav file would be an exact copy of CD.

and like i said, if you think spending $90 to store music is worth your money, then that is fine. some people may, some people may not. i just don't think the quality difference, if you can even detect it, is worth it.

I'm confused... I thought FLAC's are lossless, which would mean they are exactly the same as .wav files, no?

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3908 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 18:49:11 »
I will disagree with the file size because a hard-drive is cheap now. For example I bought a Samsung 850 EVO 250GB for 90$.
Also for some, FLAC is an exact copy of a CD, and 320 is not. For those who like CD, they can be sure they will always have a

that is false. FLAC is not exact copy of a CD. An uncompressed 44.1 kHz .wav file would be an exact copy of CD.

and like i said, if you think spending $90 to store music is worth your money, then that is fine. some people may, some people may not. i just don't think the quality difference, if you can even detect it, is worth it.

I'm confused... I thought FLAC's are lossless, which would mean they are exactly the same as .wav files, no?

Flac is compressed. He's just differentiating between what's on the CD and what dan said.

You should be able to convert between flac and wav with no loss of quality (in theory). Wav is uncompressed and is what CDs use. A lot of programs now probably offer to rip directly into FLAC or MP3.

However some audiophiles "hear" a difference between flac and wav of the same bit depth and rate. (Just converted between the two)

All I know is that flac > mp3 in my experience. 320kbps mp3 is not enough.

Offline blueangel2323

« Reply #3909 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 20:58:19 »
I'm thinking about getting some Shure SE215s for general daily use in something that isn't too expensive. Is there anything else around that price point that I should consider?
Consider:
RHA MA-750
Philips Fidelio S1
HiFiMAN RE-400

Depends on what kind of sound signature you're looking for. The RHA is the bassiest of the 3, the Philips is more balanced but still punchy, and the HifiMan is neutral to slightly mid-centric. If you're an absolute bass fiend, check out the Velodyne vPulse and B&W C5.

The Philips is also less effective at blocking out noise from your surroundings, if that's important.

Offline Rayoui

« Reply #3910 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:16:43 »

Flac is compressed. He's just differentiating between what's on the CD and what dan said.

You should be able to convert between flac and wav with no loss of quality (in theory). Wav is uncompressed and is what CDs use. A lot of programs now probably offer to rip directly into FLAC or MP3.

However some audiophiles "hear" a difference between flac and wav of the same bit depth and rate. (Just converted between the two)

Some people claim to be able to hear a difference but FLAC and WAV produce mathematically identical audio streams. FLAC uses a lossless compression method which means it uncompresses into an exact copy of the original PCM audio stream (similar to ZIP compression). It's just another example of audio placebo, like $600 power cables.
Mira SE  |  Clueboard  |   B.face  |  HHKB Type-S

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3911 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 00:01:02 »

Some people claim to be able to hear a difference but FLAC and WAV produce mathematically identical audio streams. FLAC uses a lossless compression method which means it uncompresses into an exact copy of the original PCM audio stream (similar to ZIP compression). It's just another example of audio placebo, like $600 power cables.

The only time I remember reading about it, the guy was claiming he could hear some noise from the decompression of flac.

That's why I put hear in quotations since I highly doubt that, and if he is, it's placebo based on knowing that one is wav and one isnt.

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #3912 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 06:55:19 »

The only time I remember reading about it, the guy was claiming he could hear some noise from the decompression of flac.

That's why I put hear in quotations since I highly doubt that, and if he is, it's placebo based on knowing that one is wav and one isnt.

I've always been amused by the head-fiers that could 'hear' the difference. Probably one of the reasons I hardly go there anymore.

If there was a difference, FLAC wouldn't be lossless.

And if they can hear the 'decompression' of the file, well...  :)) Didn't realize 0s and 1s had sound  :p

But then, people buy $300 USB cables, because apparently 0s and 1s can attenuate.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3913 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 01:40:25 »
There's no doubt head-fiers go a little overboard with defending their purchases. And, if FLACs are indeed "lossless", then I doubt there is any audible differences versus .wavs as well. I also laugh when people talk about "burning in" their solid-state amps.

BUT... I was at a recent head-fi meet, where Kimber Kable was there, and had a couple of Sony Z7's, one outfitted with stock cables, one outfitted with their Kimber Kables, and I definitely heard a difference. I could A/B them (although I didn't do it blindly) with ease, since I could just switch around the headphones, and it's definitely made me a believer in cables.

Also, if you go to this thread in Super Audio Best Friends (this is NOT head-fi): http://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/measurements-mid-fi-dac-amp-comb-units-grace-schiit-ifi-lh-jds-etc.427/, the author ran into some issues with noise on one of the amp/DACs he was reviewing, and switching the USB cable made a difference. And it was a -measurable- difference.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 November 2015, 01:43:42 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #3914 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 03:41:37 »
Woop woop, just got a pair of AKG sextett delivered. The seller sold them as "AKG headphones" with few images but I took a chance since I thought they looked like sextetts. I have identified them as EP sextetts now that I have them. The elastic band is worn and the pads quite flat but that is fixable. I have printed a support structure which goes inside the pads which holds them further from the grille for now.

They are awesome. I have a pair of K240 MK2 which I got recently and was dissapointed with already. Now that I can compare the new with the old I really understand why.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3915 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 06:02:24 »
There's no doubt head-fiers go a little overboard with defending their purchases. And, if FLACs are indeed "lossless", then I doubt there is any audible differences versus .wavs as well. I also laugh when people talk about "burning in" their solid-state amps.

BUT... I was at a recent head-fi meet, where Kimber Kable was there, and had a couple of Sony Z7's, one outfitted with stock cables, one outfitted with their Kimber Kables, and I definitely heard a difference. I could A/B them (although I didn't do it blindly) with ease, since I could just switch around the headphones, and it's definitely made me a believer in cables.

Also, if you go to this thread in Super Audio Best Friends (this is NOT head-fi): http://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/measurements-mid-fi-dac-amp-comb-units-grace-schiit-ifi-lh-jds-etc.427/, the author ran into some issues with noise on one of the amp/DACs he was reviewing, and switching the USB cable made a difference. And it was a -measurable- difference.

One of my friends believes in cable burn in
At a meet he brought his hd800 with new cables, I forgot the brand, and plugged it into the bryston amp from someone else and it sounded awful (bryston Amps are super bright). He blamed it on cable burn in since the cable was too new. :eek:

Certain USB cables if poorly made can have issues. Or sometimes there's something built into the USB cables like apple or astell and Kern (you can't use a non-AK USB cable with your device. I still don't know what happened to my stolen AK). I can believe a USB cable swap can do something but only from bad to good, not good to "better".

Whether cables make a difference is up to you, I heard nothing different with my Q Cable on the Audeze LCD2.

If cables make that much of a difference to me I'll buy a stax with the money I'd spend on cables
 ^-^

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #3916 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 11:19:24 »
I believe in analog cable material differences (silver vs copper) as there's attenuation differences, but digital is digital, doesnt matter what its made out of. A bad cable is a bad cable, but with digital, as long as the data gets from point a to b...

I suppose an unshielded cable could produce some noise downstream, but the cable would have to be particularly cheap.

Anyways!

I'm still deciding on a portable DAC/Amp. Just something to keep in my bag with low output impedence, as my Shures are only 9 ohm.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3917 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 11:44:48 »
I believe in analog cable material differences (silver vs copper) as there's attenuation differences, but digital is digital, doesnt matter what its made out of. A bad cable is a bad cable, but with digital, as long as the data gets from point a to b...

I suppose an unshielded cable could produce some noise downstream, but the cable would have to be particularly cheap.

Anyways!

I'm still deciding on a portable DAC/Amp. Just something to keep in my bag with low output impedence, as my Shures are only 9 ohm.

I'm always a fan of AK units.

I can understand the silver vs copper argument since that's different materials but most of the debate is over same material cables making differences. So, copper vs copper cables from different brands.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3918 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 14:00:43 »
Yea, I mean... I'm not going to assume all cables in the world are different. I'm sure there are a lot of bogus stuff out there (like the Audioquest cables that cost thousands of dollars), but I'm definitely a believer in Kimber Kables (I'm assuming those are analog cables?), at least.

As far as portable DAC/amp goes... what's your budget? The Chord Mojo seems to be a hit, but I myself purchased the Massdrop Grace m9xx exclusive. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but a lot of people seem to really like it.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 November 2015, 14:04:41 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3919 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 14:05:15 »
Yea, I mean... I'm not going to assume all cables in the world are different. I'm sure there are a lot of bogus stuff out there (like the Audioquest cables that cost thousands of dollars), but I'm definitely a believer in Kimber Kables (I'm assuming those are analog cables?), at least.

As far as portable DAC/amp goes... what's your budget? The Chord Mojo seems to be a hit, but I myself purchased the Massdrop Grace m9xx exclusive. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but a lot of people seem to really like it.

Chord hugo is huge for something to pocket. I just assumed that he meant something portable =/

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3920 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 14:20:28 »
Yea, that was a mistake. I meant Chord Mojo.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3921 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 14:29:35 »
Yea, that was a mistake. I meant Chord Mojo.

Haha mojo is a lot smaller but still requires a source.

I still recommend a lower end AK unit at that price like the AK100ii.

The mojo might be better for absolute quality but you're stuck having a source for it unless you're just looking something to bring around and use with different computers.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3922 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 14:44:16 »
He did say "portable DAC/amp", not necessarily "DAP". :thumb:

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3923 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 15:13:30 »
He did say "portable DAC/amp", not necessarily "DAP". :thumb:

That's why I said I assumed he meant a DAP :P

Most DAPs can function like a portable DAC / AMP like the AK and Fiio units, both of which accept USB in and the AK accepts coax(?).

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3924 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 16:27:14 »

Most DAPs can function like a portable DAC / AMP like the AK and Fiio units, both of which accept USB in and the AK accepts coax(?).

??? What is wrong with you? You assuming he meant "DAP" is merely your assumption. You're acting as if you're speaking for the guy and invalidating other people's suggestions.

And yes, I'm fully aware DAP's can function as a portable DAC/amp. That doesn't deny the fact that some standalone DAC/amps (like the Mojo, which is very clearly and obviously marketed for portable use) can be used in portable solutions.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 November 2015, 16:35:31 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3925 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 17:05:12 »

??? What is wrong with you? You assuming he meant "DAP" is merely your assumption. You're acting as if you're speaking for the guy and invalidating other people's suggestions.

And yes, I'm fully aware DAP's can function as a portable DAC/amp. That doesn't deny the fact that some standalone DAC/amps (like the Mojo, which is very clearly and obviously marketed for portable use) can be used in portable solutions.
"The mojo might be better for absolute quality but you're stuck having a source for it unless you're just looking something to bring around and use with different computers."

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3926 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 17:10:00 »
Where are you quoting from? What does "stuck having a source for it" mean? You can connect the Mojo to smartphones and DAPs.

Do you even know what the Mojo is? http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-first-post-for-updated-info It's a tiny little DAC/amp that a lot of people use in conjunction with their smartphones and DAPs.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 November 2015, 17:12:52 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3927 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 17:16:01 »
Where are you quoting from? What does "stuck having a source for it" mean? You can connect the Mojo to smartphones and DAPs.

Do you even know what the Mojo is? http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-first-post-for-updated-info It's tiny.

I quoted myself from several posts up.

The way you're writing makes it seem like you're attacking me. I stated both sides and why I chose to suggest a DAP vs a portable DAC / amp.

Connecting to a smartphone isn't the same as having a standalone device.

Smartphones tend to be a lot more limited in storage. Battery life is shorter. If you're pocketing the smartphone + mojo in one pocket it's bulky.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3928 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 17:21:57 »
The way you're writing makes it seem like you're attacking me.

I'm sorry you see it that way, but the way I see it is you're hounding me about my suggestions for a standalone DAC/amp. You've been responding to me about my suggestions.

I stated both sides and why I chose to suggest a DAP vs a portable DAC / amp.

Smartphones tend to be a lot more limited in storage. Battery life is shorter. If you're pocketing the smartphone + mojo in one pocket it's bulky.

Ok... so whether you prefer a DAP over a DAP/smartphone + portable DAC/amp is completely a matter of subjective opinion. But I have no idea why you keep talking to me about it.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 November 2015, 17:24:23 by fuzzybaffy »

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3929 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 17:52:52 »
The way you're writing makes it seem like you're attacking me.

I'm sorry you see it that way, but the way I see it is you're hounding me about my suggestions for a standalone DAC/amp. You've been responding to me about my suggestions.

I stated both sides and why I chose to suggest a DAP vs a portable DAC / amp.

Ok... so whether you prefer a DAP over a DAP/smartphone + portable DAC/amp is completely a matter of subjective opinion. But I have no idea why you keep talking to me about it.

Subjective opinion. Nice. Never knew opinions could be subjective.

And my first response was regarding your suggestion of the chord Hugo

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3930 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 17:53:11 »
I dunno, you did seem to get rather angry with Glitched for no reason bro

Offline Rayoui

« Reply #3931 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 21:08:20 »
At a meet he brought his hd800 with new cables, I forgot the brand, and plugged it into the bryston amp from someone else and it sounded awful (bryston Amps are super bright). He blamed it on cable burn in since the cable was too new. :eek:

Certain USB cables if poorly made can have issues. Or sometimes there's something built into the USB cables like apple or astell and Kern (you can't use a non-AK USB cable with your device. I still don't know what happened to my stolen AK). I can believe a USB cable swap can do something but only from bad to good, not good to "better".

Whether cables make a difference is up to you, I heard nothing different with my Q Cable on the Audeze LCD2.

If cables make that much of a difference to me I'll buy a stax with the money I'd spend on cables
 ^-^

USB cables, although digital, are still cables and can pick up RF interference that will introduce noise into the circuit. Using a USB cable with ferrite beads would make an audible difference in that case.

I have a Moon Audio Black Dragon cable for my HD800. There is an audible difference in the sound, though it is small. If I could do it again, I probably would not purchase that particular cable and instead go with a decent quality (but less expensive) copper cable.

I also have a Moon Audio Silver Dragon cable for my HE-500 and I don't hear any audible difference in sound compared to the stock cable other than reduced microphonics from the cable itself.
Mira SE  |  Clueboard  |   B.face  |  HHKB Type-S

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3932 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 21:20:40 »

^-^

USB cables, although digital, are still cables and can pick up RF interference that will introduce noise into the circuit. Using a USB cable with ferrite beads would make an audible difference in that case.

I have a Moon Audio Black Dragon cable for my HD800. There is an audible difference in the sound, though it is small. If I could do it again, I probably would not purchase that particular cable and instead go with a decent quality (but less expensive) copper cable.

I also have a Moon Audio Silver Dragon cable for my HE-500 and I don't hear any audible difference in sound compared to the stock cable other than reduced microphonics from the cable itself.

I'd much rather change cable for comfort than the possibility of better sound quality. At the prices of some of these premium cables I could get much better headphones in the first place.
The Q cable was definitely more comfortable than the stock cables (*cough* keystone pipelines*cough*)

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3933 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 22:25:00 »

^-^

I'd much rather change cable for comfort than the possibility of better sound quality. At the prices of some of these premium cables I could get much better headphones in the first place.
The Q cable was definitely more comfortable than the stock cables (*cough* keystone pipelines*cough*)

I bought an aftermarket copper cable to reduce the treble peakiness on my HD800. Worked great.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #3934 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 22:56:50 »
Subjective opinion. Nice. Never knew opinions could be subjective.

Yea... opinions are subjective. And you were acting like your opinions are more valid than mine.

Offline dan002

« Reply #3935 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 23:25:25 »
Referring to headphone cables, anyone try a coiled headphone headphone cable?
I like how they remove extra cable slack.

Peace, love and keyboards.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3936 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 03:28:58 »
Referring to headphone cables, anyone try a coiled headphone headphone cable?
I like how they remove extra cable slack.

My beyers have a coiled cable. I dislike how heavy the cable is when it is coiled.

Offline mullidan

• !(Lt. Dan)
« Reply #3937 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 10:20:43 »
M-Audio Q40 w/ Beyerdynamic EDT770VB earpad mod. A great set of cans for the price.

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #3938 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 23:07:32 »

I think it was Axel Grell who said that cable sound differences are due to the inherent impedance of the materials; different impedances lead to differing volume levels (minute but I suppose detectable if you strain) given a fixed voltage.

I would venture then that the differences due to cables would be eliminated in volume matched blind ABX tests. I'm sure tests have confirmed this to varying degrees.

That being said, absolutely nothing wrong in my opinion with buying cables for looks :)

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #3939 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 23:50:44 »
Anyone here have any experience with the ath-m40x?
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3940 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 04:46:33 »
Can someone reccomend a good headphone under 200$ i have tried grado sr80e and i dont really like i think because of the treble

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3941 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 06:14:03 »
Can someone reccomend a good headphone under 200$ i have tried grado sr80e and i dont really like i think because of the treble

Well for whatever reason, you don't like them so don't force it.

I like the AKG K551 but the bass isn't that great on it and the treble is still sharp with crappy sources.

The audio technica m50x shouldn't be sharp or peaky in the treble (at least not as much as grado)

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3942 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 06:54:45 »

I like the AKG K551 but the bass isn't that great on it and the treble is still sharp with crappy sources.

The audio technica m50x shouldn't be sharp or peaky in the treble (at least not as much as grado)
somone said that the m50x are overrated that i should be off getting ath m40x

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3943 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:43:18 »
Or, y'know, senns are kinda dark.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3944 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:50:26 »
Or, y'know, senns are kinda dark.

The 650 especially. The HD700/800 are not dark at all though.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #3945 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 09:54:32 »

somone said that the m50x are overrated that i should be off getting ath m40x

http://www.amazon.com/NVX-Over-Ear-Headphones-ComfortMax-Cushions/dp/B0093PVTPS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448380441&sr=8-1&keywords=nvx+xpt100

or these ^  they're amazing cans for sub $200
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3946 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 12:56:41 »
I need headphone therapy.  :'( With HE400I on sale for $299 this week, and noble having a 20% sale this friday, I am having a hard time keeping my wallet whole.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #3947 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 13:14:20 »
I need headphone therapy.  :'( With HE400I on sale for $299 this week, and noble having a 20% sale this friday, I am having a hard time keeping my wallet whole.

You can always give me all your money and not have to worry about spending it on headphones

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3948 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 14:11:10 »

First time finding out about this, I'm going to have to sell a kidney at the rate of how much I'm spending.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3949 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 14:43:32 »

You can always give me all your money and not have to worry about spending it on headphones

Then my wallet won't be whole AND I won't have nice headphones.  :( :'(