Author Topic: WTS LZ-MX, LZ-GH. DuckPoker, HappyH TypeS,Cheat w.SoWaRe, Clacks and girDC´s  (Read 21188 times)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
Finally got answers.  Duck Poker is on the way.

Congrats!

Offline FabsSpeed

All items have shipped next day as the paypal was received... ! I do not want to really want to comment what Zenty is telling for stories here. I bought a Dolch Set of a member here and sent it as received to Zenuty, unfortunally  the seller forgot to sent the space bar, and I received it after I sent the apckage to Zenuty. Now it has been sent also to him with tracking id and all, but he claims he did not get it. His messages and things he wrote to that he makes sure I am getting banned on all formus, told me to ruin my reputation, etc is just on a level I think I do not react on.

I spent roughly 7.500 US Dollars onb GroupBuys, etc on here on GH alone and was always one of the first who paid the bills and shipped all parts from my sales direct! 

I have added all paypal tracking id´s in the paypal invoices now, thanks to BroCaps who told me how to do this.

Tracking can be done at https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html

FabsSpeed
| Wanted: KMAC  & KMAC 1.2, 356 Mini, 456 GT |

Offline Rendom

It takes two hands to clap. No one ever heard from FabsSpeed side, and they starting taking the pitchforks.

Glad it worked out well. GLWS.
QFR - MX Blue

Offline tadbitnerdy

Nope, no pitchforks.  I just wanted prompt communication.  I sent FabsSpeed several PM's and an email before ever getting a response.  Even then, I only got a response to one issue out of 3.  I had to send seperate PM's for each issue.  So, for me, it had nothing to do with zenuty.

Anyway, I'm glad this is all worked out now.  Thank you FabsSpeed for being willing to work through this.

-Tad

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
You are liar

if you sure.
please give to me tracking.

All items have shipped next day as the paypal was received... ! I do not want to really want to comment what Zenty is telling for stories here. I bought a Dolch Set of a member here and sent it as received to Zenuty, unfortunally  the seller forgot to sent the space bar, and I received it after I sent the apckage to Zenuty. Now it has been sent also to him with tracking id and all, but he claims he did not get it. His messages and things he wrote to that he makes sure I am getting banned on all formus, told me to ruin my reputation, etc is just on a level I think I do not react on.

I spent roughly 7.500 US Dollars onb GroupBuys, etc on here on GH alone and was always one of the first who paid the bills and shipped all parts from my sales direct! 

I have added all paypal tracking id´s in the paypal invoices now, thanks to BroCaps who told me how to do this.

FabsSpeed
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline Lbeuol

FabsSpeed

I'm sorry but this is a load of crap, I paid you a crazy amount of money for keyboards. I've been asking you a week for an update with excuse after excuse of why you couldn't in the first few days and you disappeared. Then I see other of your buyers having the same issues and finally you don't log on for 4 days. When you finally reply you had the audacity to get angry with me. Angry of all things for me still asking about my order when you sent some random piece of paper with a name written on it in pure German and told me to google translate it.

I don't know where in the world you live that its perfectly fine to take a few grand then give absolutely no information with shady excuses, stop logging on for days upon days, then come back angry at all of your buyers for asking questions is considered a witch hunt but I'm glad I don't live there.
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 June 2013, 07:06:52 by Lbeuol »

Offline AriesX

yea this guy acted shady to me and to people on kbd
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 June 2013, 08:17:48 by AriesX »

Offline tadbitnerdy

Received the Poker yesterday.  All is well.

Offline Lbeuol

Received the Poker yesterday.  All is well.

You ordered a week after me :( I'm not sure what to think.

I got other stuff too but here's hoping
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 June 2013, 04:56:13 by Lbeuol »

Offline tadbitnerdy

I think it says in the first post that the LZ-SE would ship to him in 2-3 weeks.  I think.

Offline FabsSpeed

Lbeuol,

what is your ****ing problem man!? I have provided you a tracking id and you open a case at paypal? Also on the LZ board it says it takes 2-3 weeks until shipping as it is not in my hands. What the **** is your problem!?

I will contact tomorrow monday paypal and a layer and get this sorted out by legal advice. You are the worst man to deal with!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
Lbeuol,

what is your ****ing problem man!? I have provided you a tracking id and you open a case at paypal? Also on the LZ board it says it takes 2-3 weeks until shipping as it is not in my hands. What the **** is your problem!?

I will contact tomorrow monday paypal and a layer and get this sorted out by legal advice. You are the worst man to deal with!

Oh so it's not just me he's pulling this with today?

Offline FabsSpeed

It is getting better, he claims he did not authorise the payment from paypal ... This is so funny! Man ... I am happy I kept all your pm´s where you sent paymants, etc

You are a real faker!

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
It is getting better, he claims he did not authorise the payment from paypal ... This is so funny! Man ... I am happy I kept all your pm´s where you sent paymants, etc

You are a real faker!

He did the same to me for CCnG (still in production) and the auction for glissant.

Offline FabsSpeed

Lbeuol,

Oh so it's not just me he's pulling this with today?

This person needs to be reall banned form buys! Whats is his problem ? It says the mx board shipes in 2-3 weeks, now he claims he did not even authoize the payment ... **** YOU MAN

ed: yes we understand your pain, still breaking TOS is breaking TOS thanks (moderator)
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 June 2013, 14:18:55 by alaricljs »

Offline tom88jerry

Wow!!!

Can't believe it occur in here :(

Anyway, if LZ-SE is now available, i will take it.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
when i say this i am totally not referring to TJ as i know nothing about that, but before everyone else jumps in, there really are 2 sides to this story
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
It may be even worse than just him trying to scam fabs and me.  The name attached to the paypal address isn't even a little close to the one he provided for shipping my stuff to him

Offline tom88jerry

I think he hacked someone PayPal account(might be friends or someone else) then when the original PayPal accounts saw that they will open case for charge back.

I had this experience before and then payapl refused to refund my money. It's really suck... :(

After that I never trust buyers from Craigslist or gumtree. never think it will happen in here.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
It may be even worse than just him trying to scam fabs and me.  The name attached to the paypal address isn't even a little close to the one he provided for shipping my stuff to him

well for what its worth and without going into detail, i have dealt with him before very successfully, i am unaware about his dealings with you TJ and im sorry to hear if something went sour there, i do think he should be given the opportunity to respond before anyone makes any more allegations though, from my understanding in regards to what he bought from this thread he has tried many many times to get in contact with the OP, and this thread has hardly been a shining example of how to conduct business, as i say, i really dont know the back story with your thing TJ and i am by no means defending anybody in that regard, even if people want to make this stuff public, i think that should only happen with all the parties present, so both sides can be heard
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff

well for what its worth and without going into detail, i have dealt with him before very successfully, i am unaware about his dealings with you TJ and im sorry to hear if something went sour there, i do think he should be given the opportunity to respond before anyone makes any more allegations though, from my understanding in regards to what he bought from this thread he has tried many many times to get in contact with the OP, and this thread has hardly been a shining example of how to conduct business, as i say, i really dont know the back story with your thing TJ and i am by no means defending anybody in that regard, even if people want to make this stuff public, i think that should only happen with all the parties present, so both sides can be heard

It's all good.

Offline rurushu

why a sales thread is getting this serious???

i hope everything is resolved for you Fab! GLWS