Author Topic: Aluminum alloy anodizing shell for poker and race round 2,finished,start package  (Read 134968 times)

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn
people's waiting for the last date.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline Rafen

I would have ordered one of these but I don't really like the blue that is being used. I hope you guys get more people. Good Luck.

Offline Acanthophis

imsto, could you perhaps post an order list which shows how many orders of which colours went in this far?
Would be sad if someone picks a colour which isn't going to make it and is left out on those cases.
If that is doable it would be much appreciated on my side =)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Everyone order pink, and no worries about pink not making it ;)

Offline jpm804

• KeyCap Assasin
Tempting.... I do love my round 1 poker case.. just hoping these are identical.

REALFORCE|FILCO|HHKB|KBC POKER X|LEOPOLD|CM STORM|SIIG (GHSS)|IBM SSK

Offline h2oxide

Check your email please imsto

Offline Dr. MaRV

Will this case fit with a KBTalking KBT Pure 60%? If yes i would order one case in blue, but only if it really fit.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Yes, the Pure will definitely fit. You just won't be able to use the mount screw in the very center of the Pure PCB.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline modulor

Yes, the Pure will definitely fit. You just won't be able to use the mount screw in the very center of the Pure PCB.

For extra support, you can probably use a piece of hard foam, rubber or plastic in the center attached with a shallow screw.

Offline kgleeson

I'd really like a white Poker case if there are others interested too?

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
I'd really like a white Poker case if there are others interested too?

well I am up for a white race case, I just wonder if it is unavailable no matter order quantity since its not listed?

Offline h2oxide

I emailed imsto about the Poker case 4 days ago, is it normal for him to take a while to reply to my order request?

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn
sorry guys, I will put the list on right now.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
imstooo why no response regarding white color. there's money burning in my pockettt :(

Offline mR_fRag`

Are the silver one similar to the Apple aluminum?
Filco MJ2 87 Mx Blue    Filco MJ2 87 Mx Red    Noppoo White Mx Blue     KBC Poker Mx Red    IBM Model M 1391401    Dell AT101w Black Black ALPS

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
there is a picture on it in first post m8.

Offline duc_nckt

+1
Great idea

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn
some new pics uploaded.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn
seems a little bit shinning than apple aluminum.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline Glissant

I'll be submitting my order on Monday or Tuesday, but with the order list not being close to 10 on any color, will you still be doing this group buy?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
I'll be submitting my order on Monday or Tuesday, but with the order list not being close to 10 on any color, will you still be doing this group buy?

Kind of worried about this as well. Everyone order a pink race case, you shall not be disappointed! Including you Glissant!

Offline mehkat1974

anyone else going blue prefer the blue pictured in the OP?
i'll go with whatever blue is happening right at the deadline but it seems like the blue on the chart is pretty ordinary and the pictured blue looks awesome
what are the chances of us going with the same blue as the case in the picture?
HHKB Type-S / KBC Poker with reds

Offline balanar

i'll go with whatever blue is happening right at the deadline but it seems like the blue on the chart is pretty ordinary and the pictured blue looks awesome

My sentiments as well. I love the blue in the pic and would be down for one. I was excited at a gun metal one as well but again not too fond of the colour chosen. Just my personal quirks I guess. ):

Imsto, could you kindly share with us which blue and silver paints were used for the cases shown? That would help us kinda imagine what the other colours would look like.

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn
whatever, the blue/red/silver will be made even nobody order them.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn

that would not be easy to do ...   maybe next GB will have plenty pics

My sentiments as well. I love the blue in the pic and would be down for one. I was excited at a gun metal one as well but again not too fond of the colour chosen. Just my personal quirks I guess. ):

Imsto, could you kindly share with us which blue and silver paints were used for the cases shown? That would help us kinda imagine what the other colours would look like.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
I guess you didn't get my email. I ordered: 2 Poker / 1 red / 1 blue. I'll resend my order email to you. My email address is (my GH username) [at] gmail dot com.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn
I guess you didn't get my email. I ordered: 2 Poker / 1 red / 1 blue. I'll resend my order email to you. My email address is (my GH username) [at] gmail dot com.
did not get your mail, can u plz send it again
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
imsto, can you please answer. will it ever be possible for you to make a White color KBT Race case?

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn
imsto, can you please answer. will it ever be possible for you to make a White color KBT Race case?
white like ipad back casng?
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
:(

no, WHITE 9010 in the color scheme picture of your first post (Pure White)

« Last Edit: Sat, 08 September 2012, 12:30:45 by Cindori »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
I resent the order email. Please let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks!

in memoriam

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
im a bit nub on this but would these cases fit KPT pure?

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=109

i just got one of those and would love a pink case.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator

in memoriam

Offline Gawkbasher

Screw it.  I'm in for a black one.
Topre Realforce 87U 45g / Logitech G9x / Razer Scarab
KBC Poker X (Blue)
/ KBC Poker X (Red)

Offline digitalleftovers

With pokers seeming to be out of stock everywhere, I don't want to wait for another chance.  Pink 4003 is listed in the RAL chart as "heather violet".  It looks nice on my monitor (who knows what that means) and its definitely not hot pink.  I think I will go for it.
Keyboards:
Filco 104 MX Brown (Otaku) - FKBN104M/NPEK 黒い空
Ducky TKL MX Brown/Blue 80% (White) - 1087-F 白の空
KBC Poker MX Red with PBT Key Caps - PFCN6000

"Consumers use touch screens.  Producers use keyboards."

Offline Gawkbasher

What makes me laugh is how many people said they'd "guaranteed order" one of these if they came up again and even pulled out of other aluminum case GBs because of the interest check for this one and now the price is way cheaper and look how few orders are in.
Topre Realforce 87U 45g / Logitech G9x / Razer Scarab
KBC Poker X (Blue)
/ KBC Poker X (Red)

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR

awesome going to order a pink one then! do i order race or poker case?

What makes me laugh is how many people said they'd "guaranteed order" one of these if they came up again and even pulled out of other aluminum case GBs because of the interest check for this one and now the price is way cheaper and look how few orders are in.

well for me i only found out about this not long ago, and at first i was just OVERWHELMED with the choice of color, maybe thats a factor? im sure lots of people want one but can't decide on a color!

either way there are a few of us that want pink, so if it comes down to it im willing to order 2 or 3 if everyone else who wants a pink one does as well to get over the 10 needed.
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 September 2012, 15:17:33 by rayuki »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

awesome going to order a pink one then! do i order race or poker case?

well for me i only found out about this not long ago, and at first i was just OVERWHELMED with the choice of color, maybe thats a factor? im sure lots of people want one but can't decide on a color!

either way there are a few of us that want pink, so if it comes down to it im willing to order 2 or 3 if everyone else who wants a pink one does as well to get over the 10 needed.

The poker case will be the same fit as the pure, the race is a bigger board.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Imsto, I've been wondering, for the colours to reach 10, does a pink race and a pink poker count as 2, or does each case need 10 of the same colour?

Offline imsto

• * Vendor
    • imsto.cn
I resent the order email. Please let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks!
no..  you may try send it to imtso at 163.com

Imsto, I've been wondering, for the colours to reach 10, does a pink race and a pink poker count as 2, or does each case need 10 of the same colour?
they will be calculated together with the orders inside China
the red blue silver ones will be made 100% sure, the question is about the metal gun/ pink /purple etc. so  red/blue/silver are the basic color
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator

Ok, I resent it to that address. I hope you get it this time. Let me know if not, and we can try smoke signals or something.

in memoriam

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Ok, I resent it to that address. I hope you get it this time. Let me know if not, and we can try smoke signals or something.

Those would have to be some real big smoke signals, hah

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Might get two of them for my DOXs or possible GH60s

Offline Acanthophis

Sent my order.

Offline balanar

Order sent via email.

Offline mehkat1974

ordered, blue. thanks :)
HHKB Type-S / KBC Poker with reds

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
did you get my email? i am not on the first page yet. i used  imsto@msn.com as per the first page instructions.

Offline yuiop

Show Image

Round 2 Sample
Show Image

Round 1 case from the old thread, posted by guilleguillaume

Not sure if my eyes are deceiving me but  it looks like round 1 cases are much thicker than the one being made in round 2.  Can you confirm this imsto?

Offline RiGS

Damn, I can't see any good reasons why they decided to make the case thinner for the second batch.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline Cindori

• My Blog
I like how I asked a question like 5 times but never got an answer