Author Topic: Invyr 'Panda' Super Linear Switches (Shipped)  (Read 169925 times)

Offline breitling

Re: Invyr 'Panda' Super Linear Switches (Shipped)
« Reply #500 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 13:33:48 »
Anyone in Canada got their orders? Cause I haven't.  :( :(

Nope

Still nope. Got a board here waiting on these switches for a long time now...

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #501 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 15:46:54 »
Anyone in Canada got their orders? Cause I haven't.  :( :(

Nope

Still nope. Got a board here waiting on these switches for a long time now...

Worst part is that I could have bought them multiple times over from other vendors selling them and had them in hand by now.

Offline tobsn

Invyr 'Panda' Super Linear Switches (Shipped)
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 15:59:25 »
Worst part is that I could have bought them multiple times over from other vendors selling them and had them in hand by now.

Worst is if you support this project on day one with a $200 order because you think it's absolutely awesome that someone wants to make his very own switch, then today my novelkeys switch tester arrives with the panda on it and at the same time 1upkeyboards reports also today they _re_stocked pandas.

Meanwhile I have not received anything from the original GB. Not sure how I should feel about this.

I get that there was some sort of **** up in the shipping but we're talking about over 4 month since shipping started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 April 2017, 16:01:55 by tobsn »

Offline Jumie

« Reply #503 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 22:01:00 »
Even us in south east asia which is literally next to aussie haven't received our switches..

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #504 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 02:08:55 »
Even us in south east asia which is literally next to aussie haven't received our switches..

But hey, US buyers got their **** basically instantly and that's what counts, right? /s

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #505 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 05:53:16 »
1upkeyboard just announced they got Invyr switches restock. How long will I still need to wait to get mine?  :(
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #506 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 08:28:19 »
Hey everyone, I have no news/confirmation on the shipping yet. Will let you know as soon as I have any.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #507 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 20:48:40 »
Hi again all,

All shipping is completed. But as mentioned before, Australian mail is the definition of snail mail. It'll get to you all soon but be patient! Can't wait to see people's confirmations and reviews.

:)

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #508 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 02:59:46 »
Hi again all,

All shipping is completed. But as mentioned before, Australian mail is the definition of snail mail. It'll get to you all soon but be patient! Can't wait to see people's confirmations and reviews.

:)

Thanks for the update, I'm holding my breath!

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #509 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 03:27:32 »
Sounds good, I'll post when I have em.

I'm holding my breath!

Pls don't.

Offline mathiasn

« Reply #510 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 04:30:18 »
All shipping is completed.

Well, that may be.
But I for one never received anything (Germany - so no "Autralian mail is snail-mail" excuse here).

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #511 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 08:52:21 »

Well, that may be.
But I for one never received anything (Germany - so no "Autralian mail is snail-mail" excuse here).

The packages are being shipped from Australia.

I understand it's been a long wait, and unfortunately, I don't have access to individual ordering information so I can't tell you how recently your order has been shipped, but I am guaranteeing that it has been shipped. It will get to you.

Offline tobsn

« Reply #512 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 15:00:33 »
I understand it's been a long wait, and unfortunately, I don't have access to individual ordering information so I can't tell you how recently your order has been shipped, but I am guaranteeing that it has been shipped. It will get to you.

So you lost the first shipment 4 month ago and now you shipping it again untracked?

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #513 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 18:40:19 »
So you lost the first shipment 4 month ago and now you shipping it again untracked?

None of what you posted has any basis in reality. :(

Read my posts again. I don't have access to personal ordering info because I'm volunteering my time to help with communications.

Offline tobsn

« Reply #514 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 18:46:13 »

None of what you posted has any basis in reality. :(

Original shipping was 4 month ago. I have not received a tracking number, hence it's probably untracked, again. Not sure what of this is not based in reality.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #515 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 18:58:35 »
Read my posts again. I don't have access to personal ordering info because I'm volunteering my time to help with communications.

If you have a question regarding the buy, ask it and I'll try to answer. If you have a question regarding your personal order, ask it and I'll try to answer.

Phrasing attacks as questions is unproductive, especially when you speculate that shipments were lost or were shipped untracked (both are assumptions on your part).

I will try to find out more details about your personal order (I understand you have a decent amount of money tied up in the buy).

Offline tobsn

« Reply #516 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 19:47:58 »
Phrasing attacks as questions is unproductive, especially when you speculate that shipments were lost or were shipped untracked (both are assumptions on your part).
I will try to find out more details about your personal order (I understand you have a decent amount of money tied up in the buy).

Well then please help me out, what happened to the shipments?

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #517 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 19:56:23 »

Shipping concluded this past week. Shipping was delayed and took four months (that much is undisputed). Some bulk packages were sent out in the past to proxies, stores etc. and some (but not all) individual orders were fulfilled in the past as well. I'm sorry yours was not one of them, but I promise you it's already on its way.

When it comes to tracking numbers, I think logistically zisb is overwhelmed so he hasn't even attempted to hand out individual shipment confirmations/tracking (and I myself don't know if there is tracking information or not). I will try to find out for you, though, how recently your $200 order went out. I understand you were one of the first to order and it's unfair to be one of the last to receive your order. But I also promise I'm only trying to help everybody in this thread.

Offline mathiasn

« Reply #518 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 04:34:39 »

Well, that may be.

The packages are being shipped from Australia.

Ahh, got that wrong - sorry!

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #519 on: Fri, 28 April 2017, 20:14:48 »
Hey everyone,

I'd like to announce to everyone that if you have been affected by shipping delays, I will be offering R2 to you free of charge granted you can pick up the shipping cost for it. I will email those affected with further details down the line.

I just want to know if I'm included in this? I am one of those affected with the shipping delays but I still haven't got an email.
Is there also movement with at least one of the resent packages? Maybe just a tracking info of one of those packages will do so we can get an idea where it is now.

Offline gnarlsagan

• Billions and billions... of keycaps.
« Reply #520 on: Fri, 28 April 2017, 20:17:38 »
Also I'm wondering if there is a status available on the PCB mount switches. It's cool if they're not ready, just hoping for an update since we are still waiting for those.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #521 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 09:48:55 »
I'll have answers for everyone (PMs sent to me included) soon.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #522 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 07:13:27 »
Wondering if anyone in Aus Would be kind enough to sell/give me anywhere from 5-10 switches. Started building a board, without counting how many I need, and now I'm like 5 short. Would be MUCH appreciated.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #523 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 21:38:12 »
Hey everyone sorry for the slow communication.

Zisb is on medical leave.

You have a PM.

Also I'm wondering if there is a status available on the PCB mount switches. It's cool if they're not ready, just hoping for an update since we are still waiting for those.

PCB mounts have gone out with switch orders (according to zisb).

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #524 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 06:09:16 »
Anyone got anything yet?

I'm about to order some other switches for the build these were supposed to go in :/
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 May 2017, 06:39:07 by kawasaki161 »

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #525 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 06:29:26 »
Anyone got amything yet?

I'm about to order some other switches for the build these were supposed to go in :/

Not yet. Gonna go with regular Gateron blacks for now and save these for the next build (whenever they decide to show up)

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #526 on: Fri, 05 May 2017, 06:40:32 »
Anyone got amything yet?

Not yet. Gonna go with regular Gateron blacks for now and save these for the next build (whenever they decide to show up)

I wish these decide to win the race against the TX-CP and arrive in time.

I'll also order some gats as backups though.

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #527 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 21:51:23 »
Hey Cactus, any chance you have an ETA or a rough idea of when we could be getting our switches, and when we should be concerned with our packages being lost?

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #528 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 22:30:26 »
Hey Cactus, any chance you have an ETA or a rough idea of when we could be getting our switches, and when we should be concerned with our packages being lost?

Hey aznreaper, I'll ask zisb if he has got a ballpark estimate from Aus post when he shipped everything out.

Offline Jumie

« Reply #529 on: Tue, 09 May 2017, 10:23:47 »
Is this the typical service from Aus post? No ETA? Even we don't even know the exact date of shipment for our package. We can only assuming and pretend everything is ok.. at least give us the exact date of the outgoing package so that we can manage our expectation...smh

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #530 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 11:19:07 »
It sounds like I am the exception to the rule but when I ordered a few of Rama's things before he moved to DHL, Auspost seemed to work very well to the UK. I was actually surprised how fast it was =S.

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #531 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 15:59:49 »
It sounds like I am the exception to the rule but when I ordered a few of Rama's things before he moved to DHL, Auspost seemed to work very well to the UK. I was actually surprised how fast it was =S.

So you have received your switches already? I am also UK-based and have not received mine yet :(

« Reply #532 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 16:09:12 »

So you have received your switches already? I am also UK-based and have not received mine yet :(

Sorry mate I should have made that clearer, no I haven't received mine. That's what worries me =S

Offline Korseir

« Reply #533 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 16:14:48 »

Sorry mate I should have made that clearer, no I haven't received mine. That's what worries me =S

At this point in time I don't believe anyone who has a delayed order has received their shipment

« Reply #534 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 16:23:39 »

At this point in time I don't believe anyone who has a delayed order has received their shipment

It doesn't look like it, hopefully we just have to be patient

Offline LDobler

« Reply #535 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 16:25:53 »
Yep, still waiting 😔

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #536 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 05:30:49 »
Any update? Still no switches here in the Philippines.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #537 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 05:47:28 »
I guess this qualifies for a ping award.

Offline Jumie

« Reply #538 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 07:45:38 »
We need tracking number.....

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #539 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 08:05:54 »
Maybe we'll get our GB orders when 1upkeyboards restocks the R3 of these for the third time, haha.

No but seriously, I'm ****ing disappointed. If this was an all out scambuy I'd probably be less pissed than now where everyone outside of the US and AUS is treated like a second class citizen.

Edit: maybe this was a bit much.. Still very pissed by now
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 May 2017, 08:22:24 by kawasaki161 »

Offline Jumie

« Reply #540 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 09:08:44 »
Maybe we'll get our GB orders when 1upkeyboards restocks the R3 of these for the third time, haha.

No but seriously, I'm ****ing disappointed. If this was an all out scambuy I'd probably be less pissed than now where everyone outside of the US and AUS is treated like a second class citizen.

Edit: maybe this was a bit much.. Still very pissed by now

I couldn't agree more.. It's also such a shame that Zisb dissapeared after his apology write up and let someone else take the helm.

Offline Gajible

« Reply #541 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 10:25:59 »
 Alright, having recieved a few packages from Australia shipped after these were supposedly shipped, it's getting to be a little much...  Did AusPost lose a bulk amount of packages? Were these shipped by ground? Were these shipped at all?
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 May 2017, 10:29:19 by Gajible »

Offline ipreferpie

« Reply #542 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 10:42:58 »
Agreed. I'm based in Hong Kong and had Australian packages shipped out later and I received them on time. This is worrying

Offline LDobler

« Reply #543 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 10:44:05 »
Has anybody from the EU received their order? :/

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #544 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 14:51:37 »
I've had AliExpress orders placed and shipped in the meantime via the slowest free shipping method from China that have arrived and still no sight of my pandas in Canada. I have a hard time believing that AusPost can actually be this slow.

Offline Korseir

« Reply #545 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 15:05:17 »
I've had AliExpress orders placed and shipped in the meantime via the slowest free shipping method from China that have arrived and still no sight of my pandas in Canada. I have a hard time believing that AusPost can actually be this slow.

As someone also from Canada that is an amazing relatable description

Offline gartentisch

« Reply #546 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 17:20:46 »
Order #42 here. I'm in Germany and haven't received anything yet. I still didn't find a definitive answer in this thread if these have been shipped at all or reshipped or whatever. Honestly I'm starting to get a bit pissed. I ordered on the 26th of October....

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #547 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 21:05:09 »
Hey all,

So I haven't gotten an answer from zisb on what the time estimates are. The only news I got is that the orders have already left the country and should be arriving soon.

He also said a few orders never left the country because Auspost switched their order mailing system from a click-and-send method to a different one - for those orders he said he'd contact the people affected directly, and that shipping would be done with DHL.

I'm sorry that the news I have isn't better, or clearer. But I promise I've asked again if he got an estimate when he shipped out originally for how long it should take and will let you all know if and when I get answer.

Offline gnarlsagan

• Billions and billions... of keycaps.
« Reply #548 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 21:12:07 »
Hey all,

So I haven't gotten an answer from zisb on what the time estimates are. The only news I got is that the orders have already left the country and should be arriving soon.

He also said a few orders never left the country because Auspost switched their order mailing system from a click-and-send method to a different one - for those orders he said he'd contact the people affected directly, and that shipping would be done with DHL.

I'm sorry that the news I have isn't better, or clearer. But I promise I've asked again if he got an estimate when he shipped out originally for how long it should take and will let you all know if and when I get answer.

Thanks for the update. Can you also ask when the orders left the country?

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #549 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 21:39:09 »
Order INVYR-208 here. Can I get info if I'm one of those affected with the unsent orders?
Any idea when we will get contacted by Zisb?