geekhack Marketplace > MechanicalKeyboards.com

MechanicalKeyboards.com --- Switch Ranker [beta] now LIVE!

(1/2) > >>

ShakeR:
The Switch Ranker is officially up!

We need YOUR input to get the most accurate information possible for determining which switches are best for what.

Check it out!
http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/mechanical_switches.php

edit: I'm using the word 'beta' in case there are some bugs we aren't currently aware of with the form.  If you run into any, please let us know! support@mechanicalkeyboards.com

thegunner100:
While you're at it... vote for your favorite switch here! Sorry if this is considered thread jacking :P

I did vote for whatever i've used before though.

AKIMbO:
Voted for all the cherry switches and buckling springs (the only switches I've used).  You should elaborate what "balance" means.

dorkvader:
I notice that IBM currently ranks highest for typing.

I'm really enjoying the website! Also TN -> VA (where I live) is a short distance :)

ShakeR:

--- Quote from: AKIMbO;580499 ---Voted for all the cherry switches and buckling springs (the only switches I've used).  You should elaborate what "balance" means.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's a always a battle between simple design and sufficient information.  The title header kind of explains it and if you hover your mouse over the balance icon it helps as well.  Thanks for the feedback - this is a common one so far.

--- Quote ---I notice that IBM currently ranks highest for typing.

I'm really enjoying the website! Also TN -> VA (where I live) is a short distance :)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I need to see about picking one up as it's really sparking my interest.  I'm more of a new-schooler and haven't typed on a Model M in the last 20 years.

Come by and see us! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version