geekhack Marketplace > Originative Archive

WARNING: The worst customer service ever!

(1/5) > >>

oluf:
Good luck to anyone ordering from 'originative'...

I placed a $200+ order from the website but when it was received, I was sent 2 pause keys but no insert key for the charred orange set. No problem, right? This should be an easy problem to fix. I even offered to send back the extra key on my own dime. Well, that was ALMOST THREE MONTHS ago. This 'sheraton' miscreant has been stringing me along for almost 3 months, and now has stopped responding all together.

If your order is correct, good for you.. But if it's not, you can forget about him/her correcting it.

PS, if anyone has an extra GMK charred orange insert key, I'm down to trade you for a pause key. =)

SpAmRaY:
I will say sherry eventually replaced some defective GMK caps I had. But I know for the past few weeks he was, maybe still is, out of the country. However, I believe he has a helper helping him.

That doesn't really help but hopefully he will make this right. Just stay on him.

taylordcraig:
Sherry has been legit so far. I'm sure they'll correct the situation.

oluf:
Thank you for the support.. What gets me is this has been going back and forth for months, seemingly stringing me along. Last correspondence I received was when they asked for my order number (which was the subject of the email) and my address (which you'd think they'd have via order number) I responded instantly with the info and haven't heard from them since. This was on 1/7/14. I'm happy to hear that they eventually corrected your issues, and I hope that my issue is resolved as well. =/

dustinhxc:
Damn that's who I plan to buy all of my lube from :0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version