geekhack Marketplace > ★IMSTO★

Order

(1/2) > >>

nicolai123:
I have been trying to contact Imsto for a week since I have been waiting for a long time to see what the status is and no reply. How long do they take to ship the order since I tried numerous times both geekhack and website. Should I just give it up and ask PayPal for the refund and penalty? First time buying from this site.

trenzafeeds:
What did you order?

tigersharkdude:

--- Quote from: nicolai123 on Fri, 22 January 2016, 22:20:11 ---I have been trying to contact Imsto for a week since I have been waiting for a long time to see what the status is and no reply. How long do they take to ship the order since I tried numerous times both geekhack and website. Should I just give it up and ask PayPal for the refund and penalty? First time buying from this site.

--- End quote ---

^ what he said. And when did you order?

nicolai123:
My order is Order ID: #1084 I bought 12 key caps 2 being set that have a lot I  in-stock and some custom. It been I think 3 and a half weeks and its  been on pending even though they took my money. I been hearing people receiving their orders for months or even half a year they never responded to my emails and seems to ignore it. Been buying stuff from China and never had any problems like this just to get a reply.

tigersharkdude:

--- Quote from: nicolai123 on Sat, 23 January 2016, 04:03:22 ---My order is Order ID: #1084 I bought 12 key caps 2 being set that have a lot I  in-stock and some custom. It been I think 3 and a half weeks and its  been on pending even though they took my money. I been hearing people receiving their orders for months or even half a year they never responded to my emails and seems to ignore it. Been buying stuff from China and never had any problems like this just to get a reply.

--- End quote ---

Look up the history if IMSTO. He doesn't have the best communication and it usually takes a few months to get stuff, but you will get it.

*disclaimer: I have no affiliation with IMSTO*

^ That's why we both asked what you order, we can't look up an order #

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version