geekhack Marketplace > MechanicalKeyboards.com

Single Color LED Poll

(1/1)

00zeRO:
Hello all!

We need some feedback with regards to single color LED's. Personally, I love orange, but if you had to choose...

rowdy:
I thought about this, but ended up not being able to choose from the available options.

I already have a CODE with white LEDs (using it atm), and it's great.  For that reason I'd probably get a different colour, were I shopping for a new keyboard with LEDs.

However orange is subjective.  I've got a keyboard with allegedly yellow LEDs that are clearly orange.  So would orange therefore look yellow?  Too much ambiguity.

If I were to buy a new keyboard with single colour LEDs, I'd probably choose blue.  And not only because I kinda regret getting green LEDs in a Ducky keyboard a few years back when I could have waited a month and gone with blue.  Blue is not one of the options.

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Sun, 18 June 2017, 22:08:58 ---I thought about this, but ended up not being able to choose from the available options.

I already have a CODE with white LEDs (using it atm), and it's great.  For that reason I'd probably get a different colour, were I shopping for a new keyboard with LEDs.

However orange is subjective.  I've got a keyboard with allegedly yellow LEDs that are clearly orange.  So would orange therefore look yellow?  Too much ambiguity.

If I were to buy a new keyboard with single colour LEDs, I'd probably choose blue.  And not only because I kinda regret getting green LEDs in a Ducky keyboard a few years back when I could have waited a month and gone with blue.  Blue is not one of the options.

--- End quote ---

No worries, I have set up a poll on r/mk.

rowdy:

--- Quote from: 00zeRO on Mon, 19 June 2017, 08:34:26 ---
--- Quote from: rowdy on Sun, 18 June 2017, 22:08:58 ---I thought about this, but ended up not being able to choose from the available options.

--- End quote ---

No worries, I have set up a poll on r/mk.

--- End quote ---

A vote has been submitted there.

I must admit to having been tempted by True Yellow, but I'm still sore about not getting a blue one those years ago, so I voted accordingly ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version