geekhack Marketplace > MechanicalKeyboards.com

MK Presents 'Midnight Dawn' - Tai-Hao Cubic Profile Debut (In Stock Now!)

<< < (3/3)

mogo:
Wait, the last one is DCS? I thought Cherry was shorter than DCS.

edit: looking at this comparison image, Cherry does look like it's the shortest profile.

pixelpusher:
Saw these listed on the incoming stock.  I will certainly purchase because I love the colorway.  Nice to see the side by side comparison with OEM.  Looks to be very similar to OEM with sharper edges, less radius on corners, and maybe a tiny less cylindrical scoop on top.  I have my all gray set from Massdrop coming soon, but this colorway is pretty rad.

dante:
Just a general question - did you happen to ask Tao Hao on how difficult/expensive it would be to do these with Alps stems?

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: dante on Thu, 19 October 2017, 07:46:35 ---Just a general question - did you happen to ask Tao Hao on how difficult/expensive it would be to do these with Alps stems?

--- End quote ---

Not yet, however, we expect that Tai-Hao has big plans for this profile they have created so...maybe next year!?

pixelpusher:
I just got my first set of cubic from the recent drop on Massdrop.  I like them a lot, but for some reason they feel sooo much better with a steeper incline to me.  They just aren't as interesting on boards with 5 degrees or less of incline.  Looking forward to more sets down the road.  Oooh, and they also sound pretty nice.  Nothing quite as great as SA, but certainly a bit deeper resonance of the switch with that extra height.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version