Author Topic: [IC] GMK Cherry Soda & Cream Cherry Soda KEYCAP SET / Cherry profile  (Read 2830 times)

Offline ABDK

Hey all, I designed this keycap set as a lover for Cherry Cola, I would love to know if people are interested in the color scheme of a cherry soda on keycaps, give me your honest opinions and recommendations on what you would like on the keycap set, such as novelties, international kit, and artisans, etc. and other things such as the colors if you want to change them at all, I'm all ears for the community, I will be updating the renders when I can afford it so you can get a better look on how the keycap set will look on your board. The keycap set will have the standard and non-standard layout kits, including the ISO layout as well.

A link to the Google form interest check: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzJXH-iGaVo89xpuocav8_SxsBsNdJt26aPntTonKM5Fe1xg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Here's a link to the keycap set rendered through Blender with a simple layout for now:

https://imgur.com/a/2YKAGGj
« Last Edit: Mon, 31 July 2023, 04:35:53 by ABDK »

Offline DirtyGingy

No kitting image?

Offline ABDK

No kitting image?
not yet but I will update the post as I go

Offline ABDK

No kitting image?
but it will have, standard, non-standard layouts, and international if people asked for it, and maybe a numpad kit as well

Offline keepoto

nice

Offline hali

• hali.studio
No kitting image?
not yet but I will update the post as I go
No kitting image?
but it will have, standard, non-standard layouts, and international if people asked for it, and maybe a numpad kit as well

wow gingy why are you talking to yourself

Offline ABDK

images will hopefully be coming within the next month

Offline ABDK

sorry that was me LMAO, I registered into geekhack today, so my bad 0-0

Offline ABDK

but it will have, standard, non-standard layouts, accents, and international if people asked for it, and maybe a numpad kit as well