89 Toyota supra
91 Nissan Sentra SER
98 VW Passat(K04)
04 Nissan Sentra Spec-v
01 Audi A4
98 VW Passat(another one, GT28)
02 Audi A4
13 Hyundai Sonata

now looking for a WRX 2.5RS(GC) for a project...

inanis:
I've had some good rides in my day -

1991 Eagle Talon TSI - this was heavily modified by the end of it's life. The thing could absolutely fly. I wish I could remember my best quarter mile time.
1990 Nissan 300Z
1995 Nissan Maxima GLE
2005 Chrysler 300C
2011 Cadillac CTS-V

There was a bunch of garbage mixed in between the good stuff - a VW I owned was the biggest piece of crap a person can ever imagine.

katushkin:
I've not had any cars that people would typically pour money into, other than the one I have right now. I've only been driving about 6 years as well, so I've not had that many cars.

Of note I've had:

A 2001 Vauxhall Vectra 2.6l V6

Currently got a 1991 Mk2 Golf CL 1.6td

I inherited the Golf last year and I've just been making him road worthy this year. Next year hopefully going to get some nice steel wheels and get the interior redone. Maybe a complete refurb of the undercarriage too, we will see.

Geroximo:
Hey, I'm a car enthusiast too  :thumb:
I'm really obsessed with cars, they are my passion.
Here are mine:

summer: BMW Z3 Roadster

winter: BMW 323ti Compact

dustinhxc:

--- Quote from: katushkin on Thu, 11 December 2014, 12:06:54 ---I've not had any cars that people would typically pour money into, other than the one I have right now. I've only been driving about 6 years as well, so I've not had that many cars.

Of note I've had:

A 2001 Vauxhall Vectra 2.6l V6

Show Image

Currently got a 1991 Mk2 Golf CL 1.6td

Show Image

I inherited the Golf last year and I've just been making him road worthy this year. Next year hopefully going to get some nice steel wheels and get the interior redone. Maybe a complete refurb of the undercarriage too, we will see.

--- End quote ---

Love the MK2 man!

--- Quote from: Geroximo on Thu, 11 December 2014, 12:22:05 ---Hey, I'm a car enthusiast too  :thumb:
I'm really obsessed with cars, they are my passion.
Here are mine:

summer: BMW Z3 Roadster
Show Image
Show Image

winter: BMW 323ti Compact
Show Image

--- End quote ---

nice 323 man!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page