Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Vendor Terms of Service (VTOS)

<< < (12/12)

tjcaustin:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Fri, 04 April 2014, 14:04:49 ---
--- Quote from: tjcaustin on Fri, 04 April 2014, 14:04:02 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Fri, 04 April 2014, 07:09:04 ---
--- Quote --- d. Conduct all transactions ethically, with courtesy, and with proper communication.
--- End quote ---

For those granted vendor status and given a subforum here how will the above statement be enforced when a vendor chooses to not participate here anymore, completely ignore communications and clearly not be delivering promised goods.

--- End quote ---

I would bet they lose vendor status and that's about it.  (I assume you mean fakeline? Or sherry.)

--- End quote ---

Why not both?

--- End quote ---

Good point.  But yeah, considering how other sale based terms are wrote on the site, it leads me to think they'd lose vending status, but not posting (assuming the people behind the comedy of errors come back).

SpAmRaY:
Can we get a refresh, lots of new vendors popping up all the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jamesjohn70:
What about people who sell stuff in Classifieds for an obvious profit?

Signature:

--- Quote from: jamesjohn70 on Sun, 18 March 2018, 05:43:36 ---What about people who sell stuff in Classifieds for an obvious profit?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Moderation Team on Mon, 24 March 2014, 14:39:32 ---The forum staff takes no stance on profit.  It is up to buyers and sellers to do due diligence in determining what fair prices are. If you are uncertain about an item’s worth, please ask in this thread.  Discussion about prices must be respectful and backed by references.  Any personal insults or aggression in price arguments may be subject to moderation.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version