geekhack Community > Keyboards

What Keyboard Are You Using Now?

<< < (1489/1489)

_rubik:
I need to take photos in better lighting, but I just switched over to a new wireless Corne build with stock JWK linears and GMK Jamon (for the time being).

This is my first sub-60% board and so far I'm really loving it. I've always used a space-fn layer for hjkl arrows and various other navigation bits, so adding another layer for numbers, symbols, etc wasn't too enormous of a jump. I'm still getting used to the layout and home-row mods, but it's really growing on me.

I need to find a better case though. I've seen some aluminum cases floating around. This budget 3d printed case is the biggest pain point switching from a PrimeKB Meridian

mashie:
First post here so hi!

I recently completed my first first mechanical keyboard, a barebone ISO Keychron Q8.

Brass plate
Kail Box Summer + O rings
Holee modded Durock v2 stabs
Keychron doubleshot PBT keycaps
PE and Poron foam kits from Keyboard Customs

I'm well happy with the sound of this build, it is very noisy but neither thocky nor clacky, maybe ticky is the best description?

Zeus501:
My Matrix Faukwaa just got delivered. Excited to build that, will post pics once finished!

Zeus501:

--- Quote from: Zeus501 on Wed, 03 April 2024, 16:49:55 ---My Matrix Faukwaa just got delivered. Excited to build that, will post pics once finished!

--- End quote ---

Finally finished the build! I've been in love with Matrix's design language for a while now and ecstatic to finally have my hands on one of their boards!

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Zeus501 on Tue, 09 April 2024, 08:50:08 ---
--- Quote from: Zeus501 on Wed, 03 April 2024, 16:49:55 ---My Matrix Faukwaa just got delivered. Excited to build that, will post pics once finished!

--- End quote ---

(Attachment Link)

Finally finished the build! I've been in love with Matrix's design language for a while now and ecstatic to finally have my hands on one of their boards!

--- End quote ---

ngl it's like so over the top and ridiculous that it wraps around to being unironically cool.

Just wish it had a traditional alice layout, that would be awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version