geekhack Community > Reviews

Ducky Shine 3 TKL - Yellow LE just received

(1/7) > >>

six7777:
Just received my Ducky Shine 3 TKL - blue with white led.
First impression is good - the key feel doesn't seem as firm as the Shine 2 I have - it has sort of a more cushioned feel.

I was using a Keycool for the last 3-4 months - and like it quite a bit. 

Ducky Shine 3 TKL - cherry blue with white led by six7777, on Flickr

12/28 - Just received the Yellow (MX Blue) version - really enjoy the feel of the PBT keycaps -

Ducky Shine 3 - TKL - cherry mx blue - Yellow backlit LE by six7777, on Flickr

rowdy:
What's the question?

Linkbane:
I'm planning on preordering the Yellow edition when it comes out or later. My only sadness is that because it's blank, I'm not going to be able to see the command keys. But Hardcore mode demands that I not have them.  :))

rowdy:

--- Quote from: Linkbane on Mon, 11 November 2013, 00:25:31 ---I'm planning on preordering the Yellow edition when it comes out or later. My only sadness is that because it's blank, I'm not going to be able to see the command keys. But Hardcore mode demands that I not have them.  :))

--- End quote ---

There is blank, and also laser engraved version.

Linkbane:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Mon, 11 November 2013, 04:07:02 ---
--- Quote from: Linkbane on Mon, 11 November 2013, 00:25:31 ---I'm planning on preordering the Yellow edition when it comes out or later. My only sadness is that because it's blank, I'm not going to be able to see the command keys. But Hardcore mode demands that I not have them.  :))

--- End quote ---

There is blank, and also laser engraved version.

--- End quote ---

I did see that. But it would take away from it, as I really like typing on blank keyboards. I might have put a mark on the front side of the key for the function layer, though.
Plus, purchase more blanks = producers possibly producing more blanks = good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version