geekhack Marketplace > Great Finds

New foam-filled, bonded-leather 14" wristrests, $7.39 shipped

<< < (3/4) > >>

ander:
So, anyway, I'm just saying. Wristrest-wise.

MFahim:
The one I had before I moved was a few layers of foam or w.e those things are called (used for packages) wrapped around a piece of discarded lumber, and some nice patterned cloth around that. Then afterwards I got a "real" wood one after making my first custom mech. I've passed that on to a family member but reading your post gave me a bit of nostalgia lol.

ander:

--- Quote from: MFahim on Wed, 03 April 2019, 20:50:07 ---The one I had before I moved was a few layers of foam or w.e those things are called (used for packages) wrapped around a piece of discarded lumber, and some nice patterned cloth around that. Then afterwards I got a "real" wood one after making my first custom mech. I've passed that on to a family member but reading your post gave me a bit of nostalgia lol.

--- End quote ---

How can you compare something like that to this? Sorry, you've lost me.

MFahim:

--- Quote from: ander on Thu, 04 April 2019, 02:40:08 ---
--- Quote from: MFahim on Wed, 03 April 2019, 20:50:07 ---The one I had before I moved was a few layers of foam or w.e those things are called (used for packages) wrapped around a piece of discarded lumber, and some nice patterned cloth around that. Then afterwards I got a "real" wood one after making my first custom mech. I've passed that on to a family member but reading your post gave me a bit of nostalgia lol.

--- End quote ---

How can you compare something like that to this? Sorry, you've lost me.

--- End quote ---

Cheap ways to combat CTS.

ander:
Well, it's almost three years later, and I thought I'd mention that this wrist rest is just fine (LOL)—it didn't fall apart or explode or anything.

Sometimes a good deal actually is a good deal! Cheers, A.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version