Author Topic: [IC] SP SA Yuri / DCS ALPS Yuri (dropping in October)  (Read 81336 times)

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
Re: [IC] SP SA Yuri / DCS ALPS Yuri
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 14:19:51 »
Cyrillics
Show Image

The Cyrillic legends have a few errors/inconsistencies that need to be addressed:
  • The Cyrillic legends overall are larger than the Latin legends. I doubt this is intended, so it should be fixed.

This is a render, I'm sure the legends will be adjusted to be exactly the same height as the gorton modified latin legends. T0mb3ry is very picky about these details.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 14:20:23 »
Another thing to consider is that, since Gorton Modified is a fairly display-ish font, you might want to consider using the Λ and Δ shaped variants of Л and Д. It might look a bit cleaner that way.

This is a render, I'm sure the legends will be adjusted to be exactly the same height as the gorton modified latin legends. T0mb3ry is very picky about these details.
That's fine, it's my job to point out the inconsistencies where I see them. I'm sure Tombery will address them in the final product.
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 July 2019, 14:24:29 by constexpr »

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 16:35:29 »
Д, Ц, Щ baselines should be aligned with the other characters' baselines, and the descenders should drop below the baseline. Currently, these characters are centered within the keycap, which is incorrect as they're a bit farther up than they should be.

Д, Ц, Щ have the same base as other legends. Tho their tails go beyond the base as it supposed to be. You can see such approach in other Cyrillic fonts.

The same goes for Й and Ё, except they sit a bit lower than they should. The main part of these characters should be aligned with И and Е, and the breve/diaresis should be set above it without affecting the characters' overall position within the keycap.

Same as with Д, Ц, and Щ the letters Й and Ё have the same base but their strokes/dots go beyond the base. Regarding the alignment. Those are mockups and they are made for presentation of keys constellation and they should be fast to edit. Of course, if we place a ruler in front of it, there are many misalignment but its not the purpose of the mockup being perfectly aligned. That is the task of manufacturer because its the manufacturer who is making the legend molds. Its obvious for manufacturer that these should be aligned as perfectly as it gets. And the end renders for each kit will be also perfectly aligned.

И is too narrow, it should be the same width as Й, П and Н.

This is actually a good catch. This is old version and my current И version has the same width as Й. П and Н have slightly different width and the are based on the Latin H from Gorton Modified.

The У shape is odd. Sans-serif Cyrillic fonts like this usually don't have a У that looks blocky; the shape should look more like this: У (the curved tail at the bottom is optional).

This is not Sans-serif. This is my interpretation of Gorton Modified Cyrillics which do no exist. This is its own font and it should not be compared with other fonts. And Gorton Modified does not follow any rules of other fonts.
Fonts like Cherry and Gorton Modified are designed specifically for the double shot process. They are rounded and simple because of that. Those fonts are grotesque in terms of typography (they have flaws... do they really?) but they are still loved for that they are. I want to continue this trend. Tho indeed У is little bit too futuristic for this 'aged' font. I might look into a better version for it.

The middle stroke in Н should be vertically centered, and, in fact, the character should look exactly the same as Latin H. Currently, the middle stroke is a bit lower than it should be.

I made H after the scanned Gorton Modified DSA keyset and it had that lowered bar. But it can be made centered.

The diagonal spurs in Ж usually have the same shape as in К. This is currently not the case and should be changed.

Again this is not Sans-serif. The Cyrillic K is just like the K in Latin. There is no rule which tells Ж has to be that way. Gorton Modified is based on simplicity which is perfect for double shot process.

The Ж legend isn't tall enough.

It has the same base as other Cyrillic legends.

The З legend is too large and too thick.

Good catch i scaled the vector in the beginning with wrong multiplier. That's why its too large in the mock-up.

The К legend appears too wide / stretched out. It should be exactly the same as the Latin K legend.

It is the same K as Gorton Modified Latin K.

The Cyrillic legends overall are larger than the Latin legends. I doubt this is intended, so it should be fixed.

Not really. You probably are comparing Cyrillics with Latin Mockups. Latin Mockups are not using Gorton Modified but Gotham Rounded font. Those are similar but different Fonts. My Cyrillics are based on the proportions of scanned Gorton Modified DSA keyset. Its not 1:1 but its similar/close. And of course i will not mix it with already existing Latin letters like i did in GMK Yuri but all the Cyrillic alphas will be done from scratch. So overall it does not matter if they have the same thickness with existing letters or not. It should not be mixed.

Overall i am not a professional typographer and i am doing it as hobby. I got little bit knowledge here and there and i developed already few fonts for keysets. If you are a professional typographer i am definitely open for suggestions.
Tho you have also to understand Cyrillic alphabet because i get sometimes the feel some non Russian speaking people look at Cyrillic like at ancient Egypt symbols. Its the same as Latin alphabet but with few additions.

Just for display here is an old version of Gorton Modified Cyrillics.

In my current version i've improved some letters, like Д which has the same base as all other letters but with tails extending beyond it. All those improvements are based upon my experience i've got from GMK Yuri. And to be honest (i am not bragging), as a dude who speaks Russian, GMK Yuri has probably the best double shot Cyrillic up to this date (pardon if i missed some nasty vintage Russian keyboard). Vintage Cherry Cyrillic is an unspeakable abomination. That's why i made my own Cherry Cyrillic version.

Another thing to consider is that, since Gorton Modified is a fairly display-ish font, you might want to consider using the Λ and Δ shaped variants of Л and Д. It might look a bit cleaner that way.
Λ and Δ are Greek letters  ^-^
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 July 2019, 16:45:34 by T0mb3ry »

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 19:53:27 »
I really appreciate all the attention to detail here. The Cyrillic alphabet is fascinating to me. I was just reading the other day how it's closer to Greek than the Latin alphabet is. I'm not a Russian speaker (at least not yet) but I've played around with learning the alphabet and how to pronounce words... Very slowly, like a little kid. Lol. I have a few Cyrillic sets, and looking forward to adding SA Yuri to the collection.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 00:08:07 »
I really appreciate all the attention to detail here. The Cyrillic alphabet is fascinating to me. I was just reading the other day how it's closer to Greek than the Latin alphabet is. I'm not a Russian speaker (at least not yet) but I've played around with learning the alphabet and how to pronounce words... Very slowly, like a little kid. Lol. I have a few Cyrillic sets, and looking forward to adding SA Yuri to the collection.

Cyrillic is derived from Greek alphabet but they both are familiar to the Latin alphabet.

Offline hhkbp2

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 05:17:53 »

Hi OP, I'm not an user of this kit but I think you should double check the profile for the row of "@," keys.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 05:23:53 »
Show Image

Hi OP, I'm not an user of this kit but I think you should double check the profile for the row of "@," keys.
Oops. I forgot to move r3 and r4 labels....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #107 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 05:42:48 »
Definitely in for DCS ALPS Yuri, although I would like some more keys for better compatibility, specially for 40% boards.
SA is looking awesome as well, the cyrillics are a must have and the dark alphas look beautiful. Eager for renders!

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 07:12:12 »

Overall i am not a professional typographer and i am doing it as hobby. I got little bit knowledge here and there and i developed already few fonts for keysets. If you are a professional typographer i am definitely open for suggestions.
Tho you have also to understand Cyrillic alphabet because i get sometimes the feel some non Russian speaking people look at Cyrillic like at ancient Egypt symbols. Its the same as Latin alphabet but with few additions.

Show Image

In my current version i've improved some letters, like Д which has the same base as all other letters but with tails extending beyond it. All those improvements are based upon my experience i've got from GMK Yuri. And to be honest (i am not bragging), as a dude who speaks Russian, GMK Yuri has probably the best double shot Cyrillic up to this date (pardon if i missed some nasty vintage Russian keyboard). Vintage Cherry Cyrillic is an unspeakable abomination. That's why i made my own Cherry Cyrillic version.

So, from what I understand, a lot of the issues I listed are already fixed. However, I had no way of knowing this without accurate renders, as all I had to go off was the render in the OP. It'd be great if you could post an updated render, and your current version of the font, for further critique :)
You're right that GMK Yuri has the best Cyrillic legends by far. I'm not yet seeing that level of quality here, though, so there's room for improvement.
I'm a native Cyrillic user, been using it all my life every day, and I'm also a non-native speaker of Russian (B1). I'm into typography as a hobby (especially Cyrillic typography, modern as well as historic) and would love to help any way I can.

This is not Sans-serif. This is my interpretation of Gorton Modified Cyrillics which do no exist. This is its own font and it should not be compared with other fonts. And Gorton Modified does not follow any rules of other fonts.
Fonts like Cherry and Gorton Modified are designed specifically for the double shot process. They are rounded and simple because of that. Those fonts are grotesque in terms of typography (they have flaws... do they really?) but they are still loved for that they are. I want to continue this trend. Tho indeed У is little bit too futuristic for this 'aged' font. I might look into a better version for it.

Sans-serif is anything that doesn't have serifs :) Keycap typefaces (as well as all grotesque typefaces) are indeed sans-serif.
You should change to a У shape, it fits the style of the font better. It also makes more sense from a typographic standpoint, as a У shape would allow for better kerning if the font were used for typesetting text. I don't know any fonts off the top of my head that have a blocky У but don't have other blocky glyphs as well. A blocky У shape like that is very uncharacteristic/uncommon/non-traditional.

Л and Д have variants shaped like Λ and Δ that are usually used in display fonts. The letters are still Л and Д, so it's 100% Cyrillic ^^

« Last Edit: Tue, 09 July 2019, 07:41:53 by constexpr »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 12:37:35 »

Show Image

So, from what I understand, a lot of the issues I listed are already fixed. However, I had no way of knowing this without accurate renders, as all I had to go off was the render in the OP. It'd be great if you could post an updated render, and your current version of the font, for further critique :)
You're right that GMK Yuri has the best Cyrillic legends by far. I'm not yet seeing that level of quality here, though, so there's room for improvement.
I'm a native Cyrillic user, been using it all my life every day, and I'm also a non-native speaker of Russian (B1). I'm into typography as a hobby (especially Cyrillic typography, modern as well as historic) and would love to help any way I can.

Yeah there few corks which might need fixes but its also not the final version. It needs definitely some fine tuning. Anyway thanks for the offer, if i will be in need of help i will get back to you ;)

Sans-serif is anything that doesn't have serifs :) Keycap typefaces (as well as all grotesque typefaces) are indeed sans-serif.
You should change to a У shape, it fits the style of the font better. It also makes more sense from a typographic standpoint, as a У shape would allow for better kerning if the font were used for typesetting text. I don't know any fonts off the top of my head that have a blocky У but don't have other blocky glyphs as well. A blocky У shape like that is very uncharacteristic/uncommon/non-traditional.

My plans for У is to make it in the same style as i did in GMK Yuri. Its simpler and will match Gorton Modified better.

Л and Д have variants shaped like Λ and Δ that are usually used in display fonts. The letters are still Л and Д, so it's 100% Cyrillic ^^

Show Image

Well those Л and Д styles are indeed Russian but the Д has those tails. This one Δ is Greek delta. Anyway the font in your example is "futurism" style and it was often used for soviet propaganda.

Note the Д in this poster.

Its pretty cool style but it does not match the Gorton Modified font IMO.

Offline equalunique

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 13:45:37 »

Update

ISO UK
Show Image

It will probably cost around 40$ at 25 MOQ. If it does not hit its MOQ....

A colevrak kit could reach a 25 MOQ :)

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline tronix_41

« Reply #111 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 14:11:04 »
still hoping for a nordeuk kit!

Offline dk4one

« Reply #112 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 14:26:38 »
Thoughts on combining Novelties + Die Kirsche into one big kit?

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 19:34:23 »
My plans for У is to make it in the same style as i did in GMK Yuri. Its simpler and will match Gorton Modified better.

Good idea, I think that will work well. Do the same for Ж and simplify it further, like in GMK Yuri, by eliminating the horizontal strokes on the spurs. That way it will stylistically match the straight У and К.

Well those Л and Д styles are indeed Russian but the Д has those tails. This one Δ is Greek delta. Anyway the font in your example is "futurism" style and it was often used for soviet propaganda.
Show Image

Note the Д in this poster.

Its pretty cool style but it does not match the Gorton Modified font IMO.

I had to use Δ get my point across since there is no separate Unicode character for a triangle-shaped Д (it's just a font variation). So yes, Δ is a Greek letter, but I was talking about the Δ-shaped letter Д :) Anyway, the triangle shaped glyphs are also common in modern-day Russian adverts, theater and movie posters etc. However, you are right that Л and Д might typographically be a better match for Gorton Modified.
Btw, the little tails are called descenders :)

I will be looking forward to an updated version of the font/kit.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 July 2019, 19:48:42 by constexpr »

Offline Farbee

« Reply #114 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 19:51:34 »
This set looks great!

Also, this conversation about fonts has been very informative and entertaining  :))

Offline dsaf

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 05:41:30 »
1. Any chance of F-row flex kit?

2. Would it make any sense to position the ISO enter novelty icon like the standard ISO enter text (top centre)?

222514-0

Offline adamcobabe

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 06:08:17 »
The Alps set would use Cherry mount for stabilizers, correct?

Offline mimalik

« Reply #117 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 08:21:24 »
Some renders plz.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 09:27:23 »
Some renders plz.

I'm taking care of those after finishing some other projects & comissions, no worries.

Offline mimalik

« Reply #119 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 09:39:47 »
Yay....can always count on O man for this

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 09:50:58 »
Some renders plz.

I'm taking care of those after finishing some other projects & comissions, no worries.

Please make sure to add 3 base kits too!

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 10:46:40 »
Yuri cyrillics has fast become one of my favorites. No surprise it looks great on SA too! I'm interested in the ALPS kit, especially if nothing changes but even if its a more traditional font and less expensive.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
Re: [IC] SP SA Yuri / ??? ALPS Yuri ???
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 10:57:35 »
Unfortunately i have bad news for ALPS users. Signature Plastics do not offer DCS ALPS as ABS anymore. There are issues with stems which do tend to brake. They offer DCS ALPS as PBT. Tho Yuri is not possible with common PBT plastic.

I put ALPS Yuri in the question quotes in the title for the time being. I want to know if Signature Plastic is offering another profile for ALPS in ABS. I'll let you know once i get info on that.

2. Would it make any sense to position the ISO enter novelty icon like the standard ISO enter text (top centre)?

(Attachment Link)

1. Maybe but i do not promise.

2. It will be aligned as it was done in GMK Yuri. I'll change the alignment with the next update.

Offline ZombieOfZimbabwe

« Reply #123 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 11:06:54 »
Unfortunately i have bad news for ALPS users. Signature Plastics do not offer DCS ALPS as ABS anymore. There are issues with stems which do tend to brake. They offer DCS ALPS as PBT. Tho Yuri is not possible with common PBT plastic.

I put ALPS Yuri in the question quotes in the title for the time being. I want to know if Signature Plastic is offering another profile for ALPS in ABS. I'll let you know once i get info on that.

(Attachment Link)

1. Maybe but i do not promise.

2. It will be aligned as it was done in GMK Yuri. I'll change the alignment with the next update.
Was just planning an alps build with this when I saw this update. I don’t really care what profile, so long as it runs, I’ll more than likely still be in. Thanks for your hard work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #124 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 11:37:57 »

Well dang! I remember there being issues with dsa lightcycle but I never had issues with dcs sets like Alpine Winter or Infinity Mods. I wonder if 5 side sublimation is still an option

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #125 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 14:16:49 »
f

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #126 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 14:20:01 »
that's it.  it's time to talk to tai hao.  do it.  Drop has channels with them, they've done a few custom caps for buys before.  GO.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #127 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 14:39:19 »
that's it.  it's time to talk to tai hao.  do it.  Drop has channels with them, they've done a few custom caps for buys before.  GO.

This TaiHao?

I don't think T0mb3ry would be very fond of them.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #128 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 15:08:23 »

This TaiHao?

Show Image

I don't think T0mb3ry would be very fond of them.

oops.  forgot :(

Well crap.  WHY do alps caps have to be so darn complicated.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #129 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 17:52:10 »
Oblotzky's render is always charming.
Love it so much.  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #130 on: Wed, 10 July 2019, 19:36:38 »
Have been waiting a long time for this, and putting money aside to go all out. Missed this thread posting by a few days, but very excited now!

No Carbon color Glorious key for SA?  :( :(
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 July 2019, 19:41:03 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 00:45:46 »

No Carbon color Glorious key for SA?  :( :(

SP (or rather their plastic suppliers) is inconsistent if it comes to colors. From batch to batch the colors do differ in shade. And because of this it makes little sense to offer glorious keys for other keysets.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Offline usually3

« Reply #132 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 01:20:11 »
ALPS ;)

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 02:31:44 »
I just get an info from SP. Unfortunately SP does not support doubleshot ALPS at all. Say there is no alternative profile which I could take for Yuri.

That means I can not offer you ALPS Yuri which is sad IMO.

I will update topic title once I get back home. And of course I will take DCS ALPS kit out.

Offline KorbenDallas

« Reply #134 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 05:32:15 »
Aww no alps is a bummer, I appreciate the effort though. I’m sure SA Yuri will be a hit :thumb:!

Offline CodeMayhem

Re: [IC] SP SA Yuri
« Reply #135 on: Sat, 13 July 2019, 19:10:03 »
wait no glorious kit?

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #136 on: Sun, 14 July 2019, 02:11:02 »
Update

Novelties
- Added Glorious keys in Yuri colors for R1 and R3.

wait no glorious kit?

:D

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #137 on: Sun, 14 July 2019, 02:46:37 »
Update

Novelties
- Added Glorious keys in Yuri colors for R1 and R3.
Show Image

wait no glorious kit?

:D

Sweet !

Offline tuppaware

« Reply #138 on: Sun, 14 July 2019, 21:04:27 »
I'm keen for this set.

Offline mimalik

« Reply #139 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 12:33:40 »
Is there even a possibility of Latin alphas with Cyrillic sublegends with SP? Can we get it in this drop. May push cost a little but I am sure there is a market for them.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #140 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 12:56:36 »
Is there even a possibility of Latin alphas with Cyrillic sublegends with SP? Can we get it in this drop. May push cost a little but I am sure there is a market for them.

Maybe. I am waiting for something then i will decide.

Offline MeloDet

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 17:45:18 »
Ooo. In for Alps DCS

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 15 July 2019, 20:45:50 »
Ooo. In for Alps DCS

hm... awkward  :p

I just get an info from SP. Unfortunately SP does not support doubleshot ALPS at all. Say there is no alternative profile which I could take for Yuri.

That means I can not offer you ALPS Yuri which is sad IMO.

I will update topic title once I get back home. And of course I will take DCS ALPS kit out.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 July 2019, 20:49:36 by pixelpusher »

Offline mimalik

« Reply #143 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 07:02:20 »

Maybe. I am waiting for something then i will decide.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet, there is a hope then, plz plz plz make it happen.

Offline lewisflude

• Hand Engineering
    • Hand Engineering
« Reply #144 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 07:51:53 »
Thank you for adding more ISO!

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #145 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 12:35:18 »
IMPORTANT POINTS BEFORE COMMENTING THE RENDERS BELOW
  • This render is only "proof of concept"
  • I've finished only a small portion of this new font and i got still a lot of work to do. Yeah every key and every modifier will get new legends ;)
  • I am not going to replicate old soviet boards because they have aesthetically horrible and ugly shortcut words. This is not the goal. So there will be no УПР but КОМАНДА for CONTROL. Soviet Union never made a standard Layout and if there is one then nobody cared about it if we look at the old vintage keyboards. I am going for real functionality and with full worded mods if possible. And i will be using synonyms for usual key names if needed to fit whole word into a key.
  • It's going to be more US ANSI layout with Cyrillics in the upper half of the key. The number row will change in the final version to US ANSI
  • If you feel some how offended then take the first point into account ;)
Rendering was done by Oblotzky.

Cosmos version will follow.

Offline dk4one

« Reply #146 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 12:49:27 »
Thanks for the work. They look cool, but to be honest with you I prefer the separate legends, either latin or cyrillics. I think one of the best thing about SA is the center legends, and most people like it because of it. I think offering three different alpha kits in one drop is already more than enough. The more kits you offer, the more spreadout the purchase will be, and the harder it gets to hit MOQ/next tier of price drop.

Offline gabe-o-tron

« Reply #147 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 13:04:12 »
Thanks for the work. They look cool, but to be honest with you I prefer the separate legends, either latin or cyrillics. I think one of the best thing about SA is the center legends, and most people like it because of it. I think offering three different alpha kits in one drop is already more than enough. The more kits you offer, the more spreadout the purchase will be, and the harder it gets to hit MOQ/next tier of price drop.

Totally agree. Would love a kit that's just cyrillic alphas and another that's just cyrillic modifiers.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #148 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 13:16:18 »

MOQ is not an issue with SP as with GMK. And the single alphas will stay as they are.

Offline dk4one

« Reply #149 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 13:30:28 »
MOQ is not an issue with SP as with GMK. And the single alphas will stay as they are.

Oh that's very nice. Good to know. I still love some heavy price drop discount tho for higher moq tier with high sale number concentrated in a few kits :D. I feel like three different alpha kits in one drop is already very healthy. But ultimately, its up to you. Still buy no matter what.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 July 2019, 13:33:39 by dk4one »