geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Olivia | Launching 3/28

(1/38) > >>

olivia:
GMK Olivia | Launching 3/28!

Mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/dnfo0X

Hi everyone!! I'd like to officially announce the interest check for a set I've been working on for a little while. Originally born from my love of all things rose gold, it is the perfect companion for any board you throw at it. I hope you like it as much as I do!

Kits

Currently offered are a base kit & extras kit. The extras kit offers alternate colors, and compatibility with all your favorite 40% boards.

Artisans

I'm super excited to be working with RAMA Works to offer a special edition of aluminum XO artisan keys alongside with GMK Olivia.

Vendors

The main vendor for the group buy will be NovelKeys with CandyKeys, Monokei & Zfrontier as the proxy vendors for EU, SEA, and Asia respectively.

Pricing

Currently the quoted prices are $140 for the base kit and $45 for the extras at NovelKeys.  Pricing for the proxy vendors is incoming.

Special Thanks

This interest check couldn't have been made a reality without the support of a lot of people in the keyboard community. Special thanks to Rama, Kate, Oblotzky, Mike, Discord friends and many others <2

tomu:
I'm in. hihihi

mgsickler:
Its happening!

Allo:
Looks so good!

Sshimosawa:
So into this Olivia gal....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version