Author Topic: Hello everyone! My first subscription on a forum!  (Read 820 times)

Offline Just an iOS Dev

Hello everyone! My first subscription on a forum!
« on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 11:35:04 »
Hello!

As you can see I am new here. I came to this forum because I am so interested in custom mechanical keyboards. I am currently an iOS Dev. So I am working with a MacBook (I hate butterfly apple keyboard!!), But in my free time, I have a PC Tower. Not is the best one but I like it. So I have started to think about buying a new Keyboard that can work even in Mac Os and Windows.

The keyboard I found is was Keychron K2. It seems that has good reviews and works fine. The thing that made me intereĦsted was the switch on the side of the keyboard that I can choose between Mac or Win and other between Bluetooth or Cable. So I assume that I can use the same keyboard for both PCs.
But now I want to go more further. I want to build my first own keyboard. But I could find any software and Kit(case, PCB, plate, etc ...) that can do the same as Keychron keyboards. So I don´t know if somebody could help me with this little project.

Regards!