Poll

Banhammer or boredom?

arakawa will get bored and go play with himself somewhere else
6 (23.1%)
Mav will get bored with warakawa\'s **** and bring down the hammer of ban
6 (23.1%)
arakawa will become a thoughful, productive member of the GH community
4 (15.4%)
veryone will realize how right warakawa\'s postions are and stage a coup d\'état, forcing out iMav.
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Banhammer or boredom?  (Read 17983 times)

Offline elbowglue

Banhammer or boredom?
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 27 April 2010, 01:54:23 »
Ya know what.  I had a nice day at work, I'm tired of cussing out webwit.  Honestly it's not worth me getting high blood pressure over it.  I would let this drop, except I know webwit is going to come back later in some other random time with some bull**** remark about how I am a blackhearted turd. (How did he know I was a black hearted turd anyhow, did I leave my webcam on?)

That is the problem.  I'm a bit tired of being pissed, I want to just cool off.  But I know in my heart of hearts that even if I try to agree with webwit to not antagonize each other, he will try to antagonize me again later in some other place.  He derives too much internal satisfaction from it, which is why it brings me back to the point where he should grow the **** up.  I used to love to create trouble when I was 11 years old, I tought it was so funny when people would get pissed at me online.

Which brings me to the point where this is all a waste of time.  It's like trying to cure someone else of an addiction when they themselves are unready to stop.  Webwit is a lost cause for me, I can never change him.  Will he ever change?  No.  Will he leave this forum?  Well maybe if he gets tired of collecting keyboards and gets into something else.

So my answer is this, whenever webwit ****s on me, I'll have to point out to him that he needs to be on medication, possible prozac? Lithium? Depakote?  He needs some social support, and an outlet for his immaturity.

Sorry about the ramble fellas.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 April 2010, 01:56:32 by elbowglue »
My keyboards: Filco Cherry Blue Tenkeyless(daily home), Compaq MX11800 (modded to blacks), Compaq "MX 84u",  Wellington\'s Dampened Endurapro, Pinkalicious Filco Blue Cherry, Chicony KB-5191, Chicony KB-5181, Desko MOS 5023 UP "elbowglue" spos (modded to blues), Siig Minitouch (monterey blue), SMK-88 (blue cherries), Ricercar SPOS
Smallest to biggest keyboards in inches (Length X Height) - Length is most important for a midline mouse position

KBC Poker: 11.6 x 3.9 - HHKB: 11.6 x 4.3 - Siig Minitouch (Geekhack Space Saver): 11.6 x 6 - Deck/Tg3 82: 12 x 6 - Noppoo Choc Mini 12.4 x 5.3 - Compaq "MX 84u": 13.1 x 7.5 - Filco Tenkeyless: 14 x 5.3 - Cherry "ricercar spos" G86-62410EUAGSA: 14 x 7.75 - Topre Realforce 86u: 14.4 x 6.65 - Desko "elbowglue spos" MOS 5023 UP: 14.5 x 8.4 - IBM Model M Spacesaver: 15.3 x 7 - G80-1800: 15.9 x 7.1 - Adesso MKB-125B: 16 x 7.3 - Compaq Mx11800, Cherry G80-11900: 16.25 x 7.5 - Filco Standard: 17.3 x 5.4 - Unicomp Endurapro: 17.9 x 7.1 - Adesso MKB-135B: 18.3 x 6.0 - Cherry G80-3000: 18.5 x 7.6 - IBM Model M, Unicomp Customizer: 19.3 x 8.27

Offline wellington1869

Banhammer or boredom?
« Reply #101 on: Tue, 27 April 2010, 09:20:01 »
Quote from: ripster;176548
Technically he called Welly a blackhearted giant turd.  

and it just tears me up inside :)

Sorry about the ramble fellas.

no worries mate, i know a lot of folks here feel you.

For posterity, i want to link in this thread 2 more testimonies that I happened to find last night. These are two former geekhackers writing about webwit more than a year ago, and what struck me was how similar their language and their complaints were to ours.

this was lammy, last april. Someone just told him cheerfully to suck it up after he was being trolled in his own thread. Yea, he replied correctly and just as we did: "He gets to have his reviews of datahands" which we dont crash or interrupt. And "I don't get why he has to be so offensive all the time" and "Just leave me alone".  Well that sums it up.

this was wheels, last february.

Funny thing is, I remember lammy writing that. I remember thinking, what are those two going on about?  No one cares until it happens to them. And then your back is against the wall.

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
Banhammer or boredom?
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 27 April 2010, 11:45:34 »
Welly and Elbowglue, please add webwit to your ignore list.  

FYI, I unbanned War* and simply deleted his accounts (other deterrents are in place).

Quote from: webwit;176230
It's a dictatorship.

Absolutely.  This thread is now locked.  

Play nice.