Author Topic: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update - Thok Razzo  (Read 40588 times)

Offline fedemito

Re: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update pt. 6 - Deskmats
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 05:59:02 »
Hello everyone,
I apologize for the long wait on resolving the issues revolving around the green Razzo.
We went through every avenue possible in trying to make cerakote work in volume production. We had hurdles and delays with customs receiving the cerakote and rounds of testing that stretched time out.
Unfortunately Cerakote applications did not pass QC standards and at the moment the green anodization is the best option in both aesthetics and quality.
Thok will ship the anodized ones to vendors and if anyone is not satisfied with their artisan please contact your vendor, they will make it right for you.

I'm very sorry for the delay and the results of the whole process, but with customs and testing cerakote applications it took much longer that we expected.

Offline Friendship

Re: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update pt. 6 - Deskmats
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 08:58:57 »
Hello everyone,
I apologize for the long wait on resolving the issues revolving around the green Razzo.
We went through every avenue possible in trying to make cerakote work in volume production. We had hurdles and delays with customs receiving the cerakote and rounds of testing that stretched time out.
Unfortunately Cerakote applications did not pass QC standards and at the moment the green anodization is the best option in both aesthetics and quality.
Thok will ship the anodized ones to vendors and if anyone is not satisfied with their artisan please contact your vendor, they will make it right for you.

I'm very sorry for the delay and the results of the whole process, but with customs and testing cerakote applications it took much longer that we expected.

thanks for pursuing it as far as you could, I'm sure the Ano version will turn out great!
Collection: LZ GHv2, Esheu Fallacy, Moesode Bliss, Daji Ocho Cuatro, Ace Saturn60, Bolsa Midway60, MLI NUM1, MLI VISION, PW ROTR

Offline LordHaveMercy

Re: [GB] ePBT Grand Tour - Update - Thok Razzo
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 15 February 2022, 14:13:47 »
Recently received my set of Grand Tour keycaps from MKUltra, and I gotta say: Almost all the colors are just right *except* for the alpha legends.

I thought they would be a very dark green, but they look to be black in normal sunlight.

Was this intended or...?

Offline Getsome!!!

« Reply #103 on: Tue, 15 February 2022, 17:36:36 »
Why haven't i received mine from  MK? Are the deskmats STILL not done? I all ready canceled the bunk artisan. 

Offline Liub

« Reply #104 on: Tue, 15 February 2022, 21:36:01 »
The anodised rocket artisans are ready - I had it locally delivered to me in Melbourne last week and they look pretty good.

Offline fedemito

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 16 February 2022, 02:21:15 »
Recently received my set of Grand Tour keycaps from MKUltra, and I gotta say: Almost all the colors are just right *except* for the alpha legends.

I thought they would be a very dark green, but they look to be black in normal sunlight.

Was this intended or...?
Hi, the alpha legends color is a very dark green and samples matched the chosen pantone color pretty well.
I made an album with some pics i took when the samples first arrived and one (the last) i did this morning (it's not the best pic, but i don't have my dlsr with me today).
imgur album

Why haven't i received mine from  MK? Are the deskmats STILL not done? I all ready canceled the bunk artisan. 
Hi, the deskmats are done and currently are on their way to vendors.
Kbdfans received them yesterday or so, but they are located in China, so the shipping was faster.
The other vendors had to ship by sea, so we have to wait a little more because the shipping method it's slow.
I apologize for this, but the wait it's almost over.

The anodised rocket artisans are ready - I had it locally delivered to me in Melbourne last week and they look pretty good.
I'm glad you like them!

Offline honoka

« Reply #106 on: Wed, 16 February 2022, 02:58:32 »
I haven't recieved **** yet. Candykeys are trying to end me. They are shipping Deskmats by train? Who ships anything by train? Cheapos

Offline fedemito

« Reply #107 on: Wed, 16 February 2022, 03:46:21 »
I haven't recieved **** yet. Candykeys are trying to end me. They are shipping Deskmats by train? Who ships anything by train? Cheapos

Hi, yeah they shipped with train, from china to europe seems better than ship by sea (Candykeys used this method for other deskmats before, so it's not new for them).
I apologize for the delay.

Offline Getsome!!!

« Reply #108 on: Mon, 28 February 2022, 22:10:50 »
I can't wait for this set, so dope!

Offline tistatos

« Reply #109 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 02:11:50 »

I assume you asked their support for a expected delivery date?
When I asked them a month ago they said 3-4 weeks until delivery.

Offline Getsome!!!

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 10 May 2022, 01:08:20 »
Got Mine! Quite happy with this build..

Offline MoltenKhor

• www.khor.store
    • Khor Store
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 17 May 2022, 09:51:48 »
Hello everyone!
Since many asked for a cable way after the group buy, i decided to run a second round. It'll be in "preorder" from May 16 to June 16 just to make sure how many aviators to get powder coated. Shipping before July 31 as i'm making daily order by order already.

If you need one you can find it here -> https://khor.store/products/gx-16-grand-tour-r2-preorder

Note: there's no MOQ but the box and custom cotton bag will be printed only if atleast 50 units are preordered (ordered quantity will be updated daily on the product page description)