geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] SA Geoma | MOQ Reached + GB Extension

(1/4) > >>

olihaimar:

SA GEOMA | UPDATE ON GB EXTENSION + FULFILLED MOQ

Firstly, thanks for your support with SA Geoma. We've been able to meet MOQ with 7/8 kits (🪦 rip Light Mods) with our vendor's assistance.
We'll be able to create all the molds we were originally planning to, with the exception of the custom alpha keys.

What does this mean?
- SA Geoma's first GB phase will NOT be cancelled.
- Light Mods WILL be cancelled. If you purchased this kit, you will receieve communication from your vendor on your options for refunds or order changes.
- SA Geoma will NOT have custom alphas like originally planned for price reduction. Renders are being re-done with the SA font. (the biggest differences are on "Q" and "M")

We understand many of your were expecting cancellation or GB extension, so we'll be re-opening the GB period from 13th Dec 2021 to 20th Dec 2021 so that you may put in your order!

Once again, thank you so much to those of you supporting Geoma, my wonderfully patient and flexible vendors, the assistance of all my friends to make this happen!

Kitting

Deskmats

HIBI x SA Geoma

Renders

Evolv 75% by NathanAlphaMan

Klippe S by Mekanisk

U80-A by RAMA WORKS®

Charlotte by KraizesGB

Delta by Quadrum

Vendors

NA       Vala SupplyCA       DeskheroEU       MyKeyboard EUUK       PrototypistOCE       Daily ClackSEA       iLumKBAS       zFrontierIN       StacksKB

Want to support the set?
Add this signature to your profile:

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115346.0][img]https://olivermartin.com.au/geoma_gh_banner/[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE

My unending gratitude to those who
supported SA Geoma, and helped me
make SA Geoma a reality.

BobaSweatandTearsDazonGeneral Consultation
A huge help with educating
me about keycaps.
InstagramDeskmat Design
Instagram
And of course our amazing vendors for their assistance.

DISCORD

Signature:
Approved

dvorcol:

olihaimar:
Just an update: I made a mistake with the Novelty kit, the Valknut has been removed, however remains in the renders. Rest assured the symbol has been swapped with that depicting Borromean rings.

estux:
How are the orders numbers looking?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version